Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really dont know why my prayers arent getting answered I dont understand at all I'm not sure if it's because its over for me and there is no hope for me going to heaven I just dont know why can you guys please pray that God hears my prayers and that he let's me know if he is still with me

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,178.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really dont know why my prayers arent getting answered I dont understand at all I'm not sure if it's because its over for me and there is no hope for me going to heaven I just dont know why can you guys please pray that God hears my prayers and that he let's me know if he is still with me
If God does not hear your prayers, stop asking Him for things and start doing His will.

Upvote 0

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If God does not hear your prayers, stop asking Him for things and start doing His will.
bad answer Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. from the mouth of Jesus Christ and you can continue asking in prayers dont endorse that im very disappointed that you said such a thing
1 John 5:14
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us". if we have the confidence and the prayer aligns with his will it will be answered 2 Thessalonians 1:11
To this end also we pray for you always, that our God will count you worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and the work of faith with power, this is a verse you show not endorse stop praying
Source: 25 Bible verses about Prayer, And God's Will

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,178.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
bad answer Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. from the mouth of Jesus Christ and you can continue asking in prayers dont endorse that im very disappointed that you said such a thing
1 John 5:14
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us". if we have the confidence and the prayer aligns with his will it will be answered 2 Thessalonians 1:11
To this end also we pray for you always, that our God will count you worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and the work of faith with power, this is a verse you show not endorse stop praying
Source: 25 Bible verses about Prayer, And God's Will
God is our ruler, not our vending machine. There are many more verses about this topic in the Bible, not just this one. Taking all into consideration, its always better to simply do what He wants first and ask later.

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
1 Peter 3:12
Verse Concepts
“For the eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous,
And His ears attend to their prayer,
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
Psalm 66:18
If I regard wickedness in my heart,
The Lord will not hear;
these are verses you should see your not in thanksgiving when your praying you are actually just demanding and expecting an answer by your own desire and don't say you aren't saved you are saved by grace through faith Ephesians 2:8-10 friend dont be a word hearer be a word doer James 1:20-26 he hears and sees the righteous and resents the wicked what do you feel you are the righteous or wicked and how are you righteous in the eyes by God thats by faith do you have true faith in God?

• Winner
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God is our ruler, not our vending machine. There are many more verses about this topic in the Bible, not just this one. Taking all into consideration, its always better to simply do what He wants first and ask later.
why you think i quote Matthew 7:7 are you reading the verses im sending you seek Christ and have confidence in him in prayer 1 John 5:14 God answers prayers according to his will and answers to those he sees as righteous

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,178.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
why you think i quote Matthew 7:7 are you reading the verses im sending you seek Christ and have confidence in him in prayer 1 John 5:14 God answers prayers according to his will and answers to those he sees as righteous
"We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will."
J 9:31

First, start doing His will. Second, ask for proper things which are according to His will. It cannot be more simple than this.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will."
J 9:31
nope your preaching works friend he listens to those he sees as righteous
and those he sees as righteous are those who are in true faith with him
Romans 1:17
For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “But the righteous man shall live by faith.”
being a Christian isnt easy but he hears our prayers when we are in faith not by our own according actions once your in faith your prayers are heard according to the bible

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,178.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
nope your preaching works friend he listens to those he sees as righteous
and those he sees as righteous are those who are in true faith with him
Romans 1:17
For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “But the righteous man shall live by faith.”
being a Christian isnt easy but he hears our prayers when we are in faith not by our own according actions once your in faith your prayers are heard according to the bible
You said "nope", but your next verse confirmed what I said, so... nothing to add.

Upvote 0

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You said "nope" and your next verse confirmed what I said, so... nothing to add.
the verse i shown confirms that pryaers are heard by God too any christian whos in faith lol literally the thing you said is stop praying and do the will and im saying be in faith he hears to different ideologies here friend

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,178.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the verse i shown confirms that pryaers are heard by God too any christian whos in faith lol literally the thing you said is stop praying and do the will and im saying be in faith he hears to different ideologies here friend
OK Pikachu, if you say its something different, then we disagree. ;)

• Optimistic
Reactions: dóxatotheó
Upvote 0

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OK Pikachu, if you say its something different, then we disagree. ;)
basically im entailing if shes weak in faith her prayers are not heard and shes one of the wicked to God is why she should standfast in faith no matter the situation cause we have faith by believing not by seeing and secondly i apologize i didnt get the meaning of what you meant i accept my foolishness and repented

• Friendly
Reactions: trophy33
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God may be a little slow, but He always gets there in time.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
God gives us faith. We aren't born with it. He arranges events in our life. When we are born again, we pray for His will to be done, not for wrong desires, not for life to be easy.

In order to know His will we need to read our Bibles often (daily is best). Then we pray daily that we can do His will and that He will give us strength.

Psalm 51:10 KJV
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Ephesians 2:10 NKJV
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Jesus taught us how to pray:

Matthew 6:9-13
Christian 1A The Lord's Prayer.jpg

Matthew 6:10
"...Thy will be done..."

If we love Him and have God-given faith, we know that God is helping us and Jesus is praying for us:

1 Corinthians 1 BSB (Berean Study Bible)
7 Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly await the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ. 8 He will sustain you to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Heaven is easy, Serenity. Do you trust in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, that He died in the cross for you and rose again three days later conquering death? If so, the greatest thing you can pray believing is this, and God will/did hear you.

(Edit oops one sec. Hehe)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray that you will be given insight and guidance as to why you do not feel your prayers are being answered. I pray that things will be corrected so that you have a close relationship with the Lord.

Sometimes we don’t hear from him because he spoke to us in the past and told us to do some thing, but we did not do it. Or, it may be that we know there is something we should be doing, or not be doing, but are not being obedient. If that Is the case for you, I pray for light and correction.

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I am afraid cute little dittys like this cannot undo the promises and truths of scripture. (Even if they are wholly espoused by virtually the entire church.)

Yes I am afraid that you do indeed have to turn your bible into origami to make it say that God wont answer ALL of the prayers of His people. Either that or you have to read it with your eyes closed.

Keep praying Serenity! Listen to the bible. Believe it. Forget about people trying to discourage you from believing it. If your praying and the answer isnt coming its not a problem with God.

Maybe your not praying as much as you think you are and you just need to pray more. Or you arnt walking faithfully in the will of God as revealed in scripture. That will affect the answers to your prayer. You could be expecting a fast answer for a hard thing. (If your praying for an amputated leg to grow out it will take more prayer than help finding a job!) Remember praise is half of prayer. Praise and thanksgiving. Its where the power is. Its at least half, maybe more. Also remember to be praying consistently every day. A little today and a little a week from now and a few days after that will not result in a very powerful answer. You have to pray without ceasing to receive a full and complete answer in prayer most of the time most of the time. That is why less is more sometimes if its consistent throughout the day, day after day. That way it is sustainable and you dont get burnt out. Remember the closer you get to receiving an answer the more pressure of spiritual warfare will increase so it is very important to live without sinning as much as possible the farther along in prayer you are. There are scriptures that illustrate all these points but I dont have time to add them. Read the bible really looking for instruction in prayer and the Lord will show you them and teach you.

Dont lose heart. Sometimes starting with something small and waiting for an answer in that small thing helps to give you faith to pray for bigger things that take longer to attain.

• Winner
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

AbramSailor

Flower Chase the Sunshine!
May 7, 2021
Colorado
✟19,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May God bless you, keep you and give you the strength of Faith needed to endure. May He listen to and respond to your prayers according to His will.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (NKJV)
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Upvote 0