I don't understand this Bible contradiction

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
If Jesus was the king of this world, this would be he kingdom.
After Jesus died and then spoke to the apostles, He said all authority is given to me on heaven and earth.

In completing His earthly mission, a new future opened up for all of us.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
*Surely you know that satan is the ruler of this world
Obviously, thats why I said God changed His mind because Surely you know that Jesus takes command so satans rule is temporary

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes it is temporary, because this world is dying.
How is this world dying? There is over 7.5 billion people in the world, much of this world is uninhabited, the sun is thriving and the robots are coming! Seems alive to me

Upvote 0

Childofgodharrison

Aug 27, 2018
Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How is this world dying? There is over 7.5 billion people in the world, much of this world is uninhabited, the sun is thriving and the robots are coming! Seems alive to me
16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 1 Cor. 7:31 those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh well eventually yeah. Of course it will be so glad when it is over. The lack of quality and integrity among people is so unsettling. From outward appearances to arrogant selfish obnoxious behaviors, so lust filled and inappropriate contentographic in their ways it is disgusting. Satan really did a number on everyone didn't he? Making everyone think he isn't real and what a rude awakening they are in for. It is so horrible and you can't even warn them or they think you are crazy.

Upvote 0