• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I don't feel I should have to accept psychosis or schizo

Eftsoon

Mar 26, 2021
London
✟55,992.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel somehow God will heal me.

I'm with you too. Christ is the Logos. All clarity and reason are from Him and through Him. Mental illness clouds clarity and reason, but Christ is your restoration.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

you 'feel ' od will heal you!

Have you any rational reasons why God should heal you?

What if you are not 'healed' will you cease to be a Christian?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't believe anyone should discount the possibility of healing. The choice is God's. Seeking healing and assistance with our maladies is a must. Whether He removes them or gives us the strength to endure. We need guidance.

The OP should pray for healing and restoration of her mind. She should ask Him to redeem the time and all the locusts have eaten. And seek His input on her care, medicine, physicians, diet, and natural methods to improve her health.

~bella

• Agree
Reactions: 1watchman
Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, our God will heal His true saints as we trust Him IN CHRIST (2 Cor. 10:5); though we can benefit from any real ailment by taking appropriate medication to help relieve symptoms and discomfort. Sometimes we have troubles, sickness, and trials for our good for reasons God allows.
We surely need to "..bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ", as suggested; for He cares for His own --"born again" saints. Keep looking up!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God provides us doctors too. You should accept the diagnosis because that is what is real, and then pray from the point of acceptance and not denial. God always has a process He wants to take us through, and the path to healing is always in acceptance of what we really are, and the desire to move past that through repentance and faith.

Upvote 0