Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I was helping these syrian refugees in Greece for 8 months and since they came from a war helping them was extremely demanding, so what I did I was in the church sometimes praying to get a little help but i never got it, but the most important thing here and my point is that I truly felt it in my heart to get help with them, yes like truly and deeply in my heart that I should have gotten some help with them, so during this time I disproved God simply by not getting help when needed, don`t get me wrong, I know many people pray and things, but this was a honest and deeply feeling in my heart that I should have gotten help wih them
You disproved God in your heart, now disprove He rose bodily from the dead and all our faith will be in vain.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Well I can disprove god and jesus easily, because I never been mean to anyone but still I age, so the story of eternal life is just nonsense
It's getting kinda hard to take you seriously, Frankie. You've only disproved him to your own heart --I doubt even your mind accepts your proof. If you want answers here, instead of admiration or confrontation, I think you need to be a bit more intellectually honest.

Upvote 0

HenSoma-OneBody

Mar 4, 2019
Lawrenceville
✟122,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We Christians call that a trial or test. Of such things are written of in the Bible, especially the Book of Job. So while you believe you disproved Gods existence. You probably won't convince many Christians of that.

The point here is that God doesn't have to help you while you're on earth. The promise we as Christians have is that of the resurrection and acceptance into Heaven. And that's how God makes up for disappointment of earthly lives.

Amen, “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways.” Isaiah 55:8

Upvote 0

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I can disprove god and jesus easily, because I never been mean to anyone but still I age, so the story of eternal life is just nonsense
You age because of your sin nature from Adam. And you will die for the same reason.We are all born with that sin nature, that's why we need to be born again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But I don`t understand, I haven`t sinned
To say you haven't sinned is to say you are perfect before God. You can continue in that delusion if you want to, but death is still imminent as well as God's Judgment. Then what will you do?

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
To say you haven't sinned is to say you are perfect before God. You can continue in that delusion if you want to, but death is still imminent as well as God's Judgment. Then what will you do?

Isn`t it a delusion to think that god and jesus is real and that you`ll get eternal life?

Upvote 0

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Isn`t it a delusion to think that god and jesus is real and that you`ll get eternal life?
No. What is a delusion is to think that everything that exists came from nothing...no-thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don`t believe in it
You will one day...
Romans 14:11 KJV
[11] For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You will one day...
Romans 14:11 KJV
[11] For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

You have said this for thousands of years already, it never happens

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟237,544.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No religion, I just wanted to try since I struggled so much

You seem to have missed out the big picture. Earth is not a realm of God. Humans are living outside God's realm ever since Adam being driven out of Eden. You shall see a lot of evil since then. Satan is considered the god of this world. While Satan has the right to rule over bodies, God's job here on earth is to save souls.

Don't worry too much about the children, their souls are well taken care of. Join Christianity to preach the gospel to save more souls. That's the job needs to be done.

Don't get me wrong. I don't mean to say that saving those children from suffering is not important. God's priority (thus the priority of Christians) is to save souls (from eternal suffering, if you are willing to take it this way).

Upvote 0

frankieberg1985

Feb 17, 2019
Lena
✟10,953.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You seem to have missed out the big picture. Earth is not a realm of God. Humans are living outside God's realm ever since Adam being driven out of Eden. You shall see a lot of evil since then. Satan is considered the god of this world. While Satan has the right to rule over bodies, God's job here on earth is to save souls.

Don't worry too much about the children, their souls are well taken care of. Join Christianity to preach the gospel to save more souls. That's the job needs to be done.

But if you`re wrong, isn`t it a little sad to be spending life on nothing?

Upvote 0