I did it! I stopped thinking about Evolution, and started to think about God!

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Yes,

I have struggled with how to answer Evolution, for a long time now: today, I actually got to the point where I stopped thinking about it - what it meant - and started to think about God, how He cares and loves me. The point is that you can do this as a rule - that's what is new, it's not thinking about Evolution, as a rule - and doing it as a rule, actually helps think more about God, because God is constant.

I used to think there was something wrong, with this world, now I understand what it was: this world is ruled by the god of this world, believing in Evolution is like testing your strength with that god, as though your word has the strength. What you miss out on, is that the Words of Jesus are strong enough to resist the god of this world, so without them you are lost. I just could never understand how to put distance between me and the god of this world, until I understood that I need to use those words, the Words of Jesus. Evolution, without the Words of Jesus is a smokescreen (that the god of this world can use to deceive you).

The trick is to keep using the Words of Jesus, that way the god of this world does not know what is next! In time you find there is room for your faith to grow, with faith growing you can begin to overcome - what I didn't understand till now is that you need to die to yourself, on the basis of the Words of Jesus, such that the Words take a greater place. A perpetually greater place for the Words of Jesus, vanquish any word of doubt the Devil is able to create. Even if Evolution lasts forever, it will never have the Strength of Jesus' Words.

The point is there is nothing you can claim for Evolution, that God cannot do better for longer and with more strength - He truly wants the best for us, it is behoven of us to celebrate His giving greater to us. That is power!

Evolution melts away, Creation resounds, the Redeemer lives!

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus sanctifies us through His Spirit and His Spirit builds us our new life through the word. So us being a child of God is much better than the monkeys evolution comes up with.

Evolution means competing for life individually merely an animal among animals, while Jesus means enjoying life in harmonious harmony children of God.

Upvote 0

Siodoryn

Jul 9, 2021
NSW
✟24,576.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Honest investigation will always lead to proving the Bible right e.g. the Hittites. It might not happen in your lifetime for an issue you feel to be important, but the truth is the truth and there is nothing in this world that tops the Word of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
From this revelation of God's love for my Evolution, I was able to repent of selfish Evolution.

Everyone has a choice, of either selfish or selfless relationship with God.

If you are selfless, God is able to receive you into Heaven, regardless of what your Evolution might have been!

Upvote 0