Gostivar
✟15,530.00
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone , i am John and i am orthodox christian , the fasting started and i promiesed i will fast all 7 weeks , it was all good untill now , i had no problem with controling the food but not the mastrubation.... what happened was after whole day trying to stop my ditry minds i did it , i masturbated , and when i understanded what i did it was too late... i started praying to god to forive me several times , but i still fell really bad , will go to church tomorow. Help

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Hello everyone , i am John and i am orthodox christian , the fasting started and i promiesed i will fast all 7 weeks , it was all good untill now , i had no problem with controling the food but not the mastrubation.... what happened was after whole day trying to stop my ditry minds i did it , i masturbated , and when i understanded what i did it was too late... i started praying to god to forive me several times , but i still fell really bad , will go to church tomorow. Help

Your feelings are subjective Jovan. Get over them. You did the right thing by asking God for forgiveness. Now, believe that God has forgiven you, and get on with life. If you can't do that, go talk to your priest/pastor.

Upvote 0

Jovan09

Mar 13, 2019
Gostivar
✟15,530.00
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Your feelings are subjective Jovan. Get over them. You did the right thing by asking God for forgiveness. Now, believe that God has forgiven you, and get on with life. If you can't do that, go talk to your priest/pastor.

Thanks for the oppinion , this means me a lot!

Upvote 0