US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And now i wish i hadn't done has made me very sad today and have even cried and am still sad at my stupidity. Can someone please put a rope around my neck and hang me i feel extremely bad and horrible.
Do not hurt yourself. Jesus loves you greatly. Just ask Jesus for forgiveness and he will gladly forgive you. He loves you so much Vincent. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
And now i wish i hadn't done has made me very sad today and have even cried and am still sad at my stupidity. Can someone please put a rope around my neck and hang me i feel extremely bad and horrible.
Sorry, you're just going to have to live with God still loving you and the rest of us caring about you as well. We would prefer, of course, for you to come over to join us in caring about yourself and others. Can you do that?

Upvote 0

DavidFirth

Saved by the blood of the Lamb
Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

What Luin said, above. Jesus loves sinners.

• Winner
Reactions: Root of Jesse
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you worry that you have committed the unpardonable sin......you haven’t.Had you done it, you would not be concerned about it in the least.Google This—— Renee Rowland unpardonable sin——- it will put your mind at ease.God bless

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Rather than hang yourself, apologize to the Lord.

• Agree
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Consider that Judas was not repenting by having remorse but hanging himself. We care about you and pray for you > love "hopes all things" (in 1 Corinthians 13:7). God can change us into people who are no longer who we are now > gentle and humble like Jesus. God bless you :)

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,704.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
We all do some silly and impulsive things at times and then regret it later. It is part of the growing experience. I once tried to cast a devil out of someone without proper supervision, and it all went horribly wrong. That was 1970, and I still have the heeby jeebys when I think about it. As a young Christ I said once about someone I thought was being resistant, "Satan, take her away." I regretted saying that. I hope that the devil didn't take her.

We do things in ignorance because we don't know God as we should, and that knowledge comes only with experience and walking with the Lord. In our inexperience with God we tend to underestimate His love and patience toward us. He knows that what you did was impulsive and not calculated. The fact that you are remorseful is a good sign.

Take hold of 1 John 1:9, confess it to God, talk to Him about why you did it, and then trust that He is faithful and just to forgive you and cleanse you completely from any unrighteousness that has resulted in what you said. The thing about a successful Christian life is that when you fall over, you don't stay there bemoaning your fate in discouragement and self-pity, but to get back up on your feet and carry on!

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You identify yourself as a Christian. Therefore, you cannot become "UN-Christian." No ropes. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is to deny Jesus as Savior prior to death. Stop punishing yourself.

-----------------------

Not really a Christian? Get it done: Romans 10:8-13, Romans 8:1. Don't stumble over any posts to the contrary. Just get it done. Salvation by Grace through Faith plus nothing is Gospel Truth.

Winken/lws

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForgivenPrincess

the truth has set me free - chains are broken
Jan 28, 2018
Maryland
✟9,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't hurt yourself my love. Feel free to message me anytime you want. My name is Nelly.

Everyone makes mistakes and sins. I know that sounds very cliche, but it's true. Apologize and He will forgive you. He loves you and is waiting for you to come back with open arms. He knows your heart and knows that you're sorry. Now you just have to pray and apologize. I hope this was some help to you.

Reactions: DavidFirth
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Renee Rowland unpardonable sin

She's wrong. It's what the bible says it is, and it's what the Bible has always said it is. I don't know why these people insist on saying something that is clearly defined in the Bible, is something else. Maybe their just trying to make it go away because of what the sin means...that's all I can figure. Won't be the first time we changed the bible to our liking.

As to the OP, I'd need to know exactly what you said but it doesn't appear you committed the unforgivable sin.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
She's wrong. It's what the bible says it is, and it's what the Bible has always said it is. I don't know why these people insist on saying something that is clearly defined in the Bible, is something else. Maybe their just trying to make it go away because of what the sin means...that's all I can figure. Won't be the first time we changed the bible to our liking.

As to the OP, I'd need to know exactly what you said but it doesn't appear you committed the unforgivable sin.

She is correct..... now that the playing field is level...make up your own mind, Vincent.....she also has great videos on salvation, legalism,etc....will be praying for you.God bless

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
God allows us to sin horribly so that we will seek His mercy of forgiveness. Remember the great sins of King David regarding Bathsheba and Urriah. If it were not for that awful occasion, we would not have this model prayer for forgiveness left to us by David through the Spirit of God:
Psalm 51
1Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your steadfast love;
according to your abundant mercy
blot out my transgressions.
2Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
and cleanse me from my sin!

3For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is ever before me.
4Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
and blameless in your judgment.
5Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being,
and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart.

7Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones that you have broken rejoice.
9Hide your face from my sins,
and blot out all my iniquities.
10Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
11Cast me not away from your presence,
and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
12Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit.

13Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
and sinners will return to you.
14Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God,
O God of my salvation,
and my tongue will sing aloud of your righteousness.
15O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise.
16For you will not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it;
you will not be pleased with a burnt offering.
17The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

18Do good to Zion in your good pleasure;
build up the walls of Jerusalem;
19then will you delight in right sacrifices,
in burnt offerings and whole burnt offerings;
then bulls will be offered on your altar.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
thumbnail.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your sinfullness has nothing on me Vincent. Yet, we are both forgiven. Don't give into despair. Jesus came to save the sick not the healthy!

AMEN!! “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me , a sinner” will get the job done.Trust Him

• Agree
Reactions: SaNcTaMaRiA
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She is correct..... now that the playing field is level...make up your own mind, Vincent.....she also has great videos on salvation, legalism,etc....will be praying for you.God bless

Can you show me where what she claims is biblical? Or are we to take that for granted?

I'll do my part here:

Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin.

All you need do is read the surrounding scripture before that verse and you will see it was calling healing done by the holy spirit, the work of the devil That, and the like, is what it is, and again, it always will be that, in spite if those who claim otherwise. And to claim otherwise, is to change the bible, something we know is not a good idea.

Now it's your turn to prove me wrong with the bible.

You prove her right and I'll watch her video on salvation, otherwise, probably not a good idea.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
MNy times our worst mistakes
Are the ones we learn from and don’t repeat again.

Pick yourself up and do better tomorrow

Upvote 0