Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I dont really want to throw my whole life out on a forum, tmi vomit, ^_^ so I'm just going to ask simply...

I'm having serious physical problems - please pray I can get the medical help I need (I don't have money for this), and relief from the pain.

Thank you all, and God bless you.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying for you Hazel and may the great Physician take over and provide the needed healing. I also pray for your financial status that God would bless it.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I dont really want to throw my whole life out on a forum, tmi vomit, ^_^ so I'm just going to ask simply...

I'm having serious physical problems - please pray I can get the medical help I need (I don't have money for this), and relief from the pain.

Praying for you. I have been through pain before. It wears you down on all fronts. But I know too you learn to rely on grace through the pain, and that grace can come moment by moment. I understand. Praying!

Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Dunno what is your sickness but fasting can do miracles .

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for you Hazel and may the great Physician take over and provide the needed healing. I also pray for your financial status that God would bless it.

Haha haha..

You know, my husband picked up 3 hours of overtime tonight.. lol Thanks for such an effective prayer..

I wasn't even asking for that, as we do have our needs met. :) but it's nice all the same.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amen.

Dear Lord, I lift up Hazel in prayer, tend to her physical needs, grant her comfort and peace, improve her finances and bless her marriage, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

:prayer:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Hugs n' prayers, Hazel (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I long for the day when Jesus will reign eternally in righteousness; when there will be no need for "health care", for You will make all bodies healthy, whole, glorified, and without pain. In the meantime I pray for this one that they will be able to get the proper care for their body, and the relief from pain. May this be an avenue for them to travel closer to You, to praise You and worship You with all their heart. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
@Hazelelponi Hoping you are doing okay, by God's grace.

I'm doing okay today. A little stressed perhaps..

Just trying to get a few things done in the house today and get ready to go. As soon as my husband is home from work tonight we are leaving to go see about getting the medical care and testing I need to figure out exactly whats wrong...

I'll know more soon enough - if all goes well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm doing okay today. A little stressed perhaps..

Just trying to get a few things done in the house today and get ready to go. As soon as my husband is home from work tonight we are leaving to go see about getting the medical care and testing I need to figure out exactly whats wrong...

I'll know more soon enough - if all goes well.
Thinking of you; God bless you guys.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0
Jun 11, 2018
Sorrento
✟9,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Thank you all, and God bless you.[/QUO

I will pray for you right now Hazelponi. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He give you the assurance that you are in His hands.

Upvote 0