• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I can't wait on God any longer. It's been five years and I still want to die.

Maxsteel

Oct 2, 2013
✟16,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Again, I have had tinnitus for five years. There is pretty much nothing that I or someone else like me hasn't tried. I reiterate, there is NO CURE and NO TREATMENT available that has been proven effective for tinnitus due to hearing loss. Everything else is just placebo effect. The suffering does not end until death.
I'd say this in my opinion. I think, just because there hasn't been a recognised cure does not mean there isn't a cure. As somehow as this may sound, i believe you can hear. I think your body can redesign itself to regain that part that was not ok. I dont know how. But I believe it's possible that you will hear. I feel you should have faith in GOD that you will hear, Be positive and patient, and consistently been positive, doing things that inspire you positively and keeping a stay healthy life. I know it may not be easy, but i would say, one of the first things to success is, making effort. I know you have tried, but i believe there can still be ways of helping you hear. And i would say consistently, do not lose focus of what you want, and ask GOD to help you.I would want to hear that hearing now. May GOD heal you in Jesus name! Amen.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have tinnitus. It is extremely loud too. In my left ear.

I can hear it above everything. Had it for many years.

There is no cure. I have learnt to live with it. I try not to focus on it but once you got it there is no denying how horrible it is.

OP, offer up your suffering to God. Thats all you can do.

Try and be strong. I know it is extremley difficult. I understand 100%.

May God wrap his healing arms around you. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Maxsteel

Oct 2, 2013
✟16,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have tinnitus. It is extremely loud too. In my left ear.

I can hear it above everything. Had it for many years.

There is no cure. I have learnt to live with it. I try not to focus on it but once you got it there is no denying how horrible it is.

OP, offer up your suffering to God. Thats all you can do.

Try and be strong. I know it is extremley difficult. I understand 100%.

May God wrap his healing arms around you. God bless you.
And may GOD heal you too! I feel because there hasn't been a recognised cure doesnt mean there is no cure. I know it may sound funny but this is what i feel. that it is possible for you to hear. I dont know how, but i believe you can hear. Faith in GOD, be positive, live healthy and don't lose focus of what you want. Ask GOD to help you. I believe you can hear. And my wish is that you hear.

Upvote 0

Maxsteel

Oct 2, 2013
✟16,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can hear. I have 100% faith in God.

Maybe one day there will be a cure.

God bless you my friend
You can have the cure already. You just need to maybe redirect somethings in a positive way and ask GOD to please heal you and believe that you will be healed in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You can have the cure already. You just need to maybe redirect somethings in a positive way and ask GOD to please heal you and believe that you will be healed in Jesus name.

I'm sorry but your replies are just short of being a direct insult not only to me but to millions of people worldwide who suffer from excruciating and incurable conditions who also believe in God and Christ as a savior.

No amount of pleading with God will get him to suddenly heal us. Sometimes, God's answer is no.

Please stop giving these kinds of responses. They not only are a slap to the face but they are extremely insulting and not supported in Scripture.

Upvote 0

Maxsteel

Oct 2, 2013
✟16,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry but your replies are just short of being a direct insult not only to me but to millions of people worldwide who suffer from excruciating and incurable conditions who also believe in God and Christ as a savior.

No amount of pleading with God will get him to suddenly heal us. Sometimes, God's answer is no.

Please stop giving these kinds of responses. They not only are a slap to the face but they are extremely insulting and not supported in Scripture.
I'm sorry for what i said. I didn't mean it that way please. I apologise.

• Friendly
Reactions: derpytia
Upvote 0