• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

I can't find the arcade games Can someone give me the link

Discussion in 'Arcade Peanut Gallery' started by PrayUK, Dec 9, 2012.

1. PrayUK

PrayUK Newbie

+18
    Non-Denom
    I clicked on "Arcade" on the bar and it just brings me back to the front page. Is there a problem with the games?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. bensmom

bensmom Newbie

+1
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I'm also trying to find arcade games. Maybe they no longer exist?

3. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    Last I knew from a rather old post somewhere else on the site, they went down during a migration and they haven't gotten them back up yet, and weren't going to for some time....

4. edens

edens Junior Member

+1
    Christian
    In Relationship

Me neither.

5. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    again....last I knew, the arcade is going to be down for some time....

6. If Not For Grace

If Not For Grace Legend-but then so's Keith Richards

+1,950
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    When you view it from the main page the "Arcade" thread shows as "Locked" just like many other threads in other sections. You will notice that the "Book" games are also shown as locked. Any attempt to open a "locked" thread takes you back to the main index page of the forum in which the thread is contained.

7. KarateCowboy

KarateCowboy Classical liberal

+1,639
    Western Sahara
    Catholic
    Private
    So it's gone forever, then?

8. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single