• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I cant find anything in the Bible

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep reading my Holy Bible and I cant find anything on a talking cross that emits the Mark of the Beast or gives the spirit of the Antichrist or turns you into an antichrist/false prophet.

I cant find anything about a talking cross that offends God and blasphemes the Holy Spirit Jesus never mentions that a yellow cross appears and it is blasphemy. He told the pharisees they are in danger for calling his miracle Satan but there hearts were hard when they compared Jesus to Satan and when they attributed the Holy Spirit to the devil.

My heart wasnt hard towards God I love God. I simply got tricked by my brain and mental illness and why would Jesus blot my name for accidently mixing up the Holy Spirit and Satan in a dream/hallucination that occured in the shower and the door why would Jesus let Satan place the mark for something not in scripture.

Is this Mark of the Beast antichrist spirit stuff a hallucination. Could you really get the Antichrist spirit from a dream/hallucination? The yellow light was in front of my eyes but I thought it was Jesus why would Jesus be mad at my mental illness confusing me and getting tricked why would he hold me eternally responsible for a trick out of my control.

Is all of this really in my head that I got the wrong spirit from a dream/hallucination would God really do that. Everyone sees God in my life so why do I worry.

I just cant find anything in scripture to prove what happened with the yellow cross. Jesus does not warn of a yellow cross in the Bible and the Bible is truth. You would think Jesus would warn about a yellow cross that gives the mark but he doesnt.

Is all of this just in my head as it isn't in the Bible. Could I really have gotten the mark from something not in scripture or is it in my head is this bluelight that says Beast scitzphrenia everyone around thinks it is.

Why would Jesus be mad at me for something not in the Bible why would he destroy my mansion for something not in scripture is all this satanic stuff just scitzphrenia, pandas, autism, ocd because none of it lines up with scripture.

There is nothing in the Bible about a yellow cross being the mark so is it just mental illness making me think I have the mark and emitting it. Can Satan really take over a believer stealing salvation from a mentally ill person on a trick placing the mark on them everyone says that is impossible.

Why would Satan use a nobody to be a false prophet/antichrist and how could he snatch me away from Jesus in a dream/hallucination everyone around me tells me confusing Jesus and Satan in mental illness isnt unforgivable sin they tell me it is a chemical imbalance makes the beast stuff appear.

Would Jesus really be mad at and not rapture a mentally ill person who fell for a trick by Satan it doesnt sound like Jesus and there is nothing in scripture so is Jesus really not going to hold me responsible is it just my head making this beast stuff appear.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I keep reading my Holy Bible and I cant find anything on a talking cross that emits the Mark of the Beast or gives the spirit of the Antichrist or turns you into an antichrist/false prophet.

I cant find anything about a talking cross that offends God and blasphemes the Holy Spirit Jesus never mentions that a yellow cross appears and it is blasphemy. He told the pharisees they are in danger for calling his miracle Satan but there hearts were hard when they compared Jesus to Satan and when they attributed the Holy Spirit to the devil.

My heart wasnt hard towards God I love God. I simply got tricked by my brain and mental illness and why would Jesus blot my name for accidently mixing up the Holy Spirit and Satan in a dream/hallucination that occured in the shower and the door why would Jesus let Satan place the mark for something not in scripture.

Is this Mark of the Beast antichrist spirit stuff a hallucination. Could you really get the Antichrist spirit from a dream/hallucination? The yellow light was in front of my eyes but I thought it was Jesus why would Jesus be mad at my mental illness confusing me and getting tricked why would he hold me eternally responsible for a trick out of my control.

Is all of this really in my head that I got the wrong spirit from a dream/hallucination would God really do that. Everyone sees God in my life so why do I worry.

I just cant find anything in scripture to prove what happened with the yellow cross. Jesus does not warn of a yellow cross in the Bible and the Bible is truth. You would think Jesus would warn about a yellow cross that gives the mark but he doesnt.

Is all of this just in my head as it isn't in the Bible. Could I really have gotten the mark from something not in scripture or is it in my head is this bluelight that says Beast scitzphrenia everyone around thinks it is.

Why would Jesus be mad at me for something not in the Bible why would he destroy my mansion for something not in scripture is all this satanic stuff just scitzphrenia, pandas, autism, ocd because none of it lines up with scripture.

There is nothing in the Bible about a yellow cross being the mark so is it just mental illness making me think I have the mark and emitting it. Can Satan really take over a believer stealing salvation from a mentally ill person on a trick placing the mark on them everyone says that is impossible.

Why would Satan use a nobody to be a false prophet/antichrist and how could he snatch me away from Jesus in a dream/hallucination everyone around me tells me confusing Jesus and Satan in mental illness isnt unforgivable sin they tell me it is a chemical imbalance makes the beast stuff appear.

Would Jesus really be mad at and not rapture a mentally ill person who fell for a trick by Satan it doesnt sound like Jesus and there is nothing in scripture so is Jesus really not going to hold me responsible is it just my head making this beast stuff appear.
You can't find anything in the Bible because it's not there. It's an attack from Satan. Some day you will need to accept the truth and reject the lie of the enemy. I don't recommend movies as a rule, but you may be helped by watching "A Beautiful Mind". It's a true story of a genius who could not tell the difference between reality and fantasy. It's not Christian, but it may help you to know that you are not the only one who suffers.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi; instead of being inward looking, keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2); & why not read the whole of chapter 12 of Hebrews? :)

Upvote 0

Gingerine

Nov 18, 2016
il
✟24,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will tell you this, the more you agonize over it the worse it will get. I will be short because this is urgent and extremely important, tell God you didn't mean and ask Him to catch you and hold you and leave it there. I have thought I blasphemed the Holy Spirit before, I thought I was going to hell over it. The ONLY way out of this is by trusting Jesus to wipe away your mistakes.
Also I once was in a horrid sleepy trance and accidentally starting "praying" to a false god(said the name of a false while praying). It was ridculous honestly and I was upset but guess what? It was an accident. God forgave me and He would have even if it had been on purpose.
I've done a lot of things and God has forgiven me of each and everything one.
I will suggest going to the doctor to get their opinion on this matter.

Edit: I also had a kong running fear when I was like 10 that I would give birth to the antichrist and destroy the world as a result and go to hell for it. It seemed so logical at the time. But think about it, was Mary saved on the sole account of giving birth to Jesus? No of course not, so try to relax your fear seems logical right now but it will fade.

Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Bro you need to stop thinking and talking about this dream you had, it’s definitely obviously part of your mental illness. You have freedom and forgiveness in Jesus. The Bible says if you repent and ask for forgiveness he is faithful to forgive you and cleanse you from ALL unrighteousness.

even if you worshipped Satan For your whole life every day because of your mental illness, if you ask for forgiveness and repent of your sin you are forgiven. It’s over, the yellow light and the hallucination and the mental illness; it’s all been paid for by Christ’s blood.

• Agree
Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0