Riyadh
✟18,337.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No one should be punished for being sick,Lilly.
I understand the pain that you have been going through and i know it will never be easy, but you can do something to fight it. your good soul is stronger than any lies.. revoke the act of the enemy and always say in complete honesty all the things that you need to be honest about in regardless of any consequences God is by your side. It will all start inside of yoU.
Praying for your complete healing In the name of Jesus christ Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟466,325.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
yes am telling the truth i see a psych every 3 months and my dr every month when am struggling i call the crisis team i dont see a communty psychtic nurse i use to but they said they couldnt help me

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
No one should be punished for being sick,Lilly.
I understand the pain that you have been going through and i know it will never be easy, but you can do something to fight it. your good soul is stronger than any lies.. revoke the act of the enemy and always say in complete honesty all the things that you need to be honest about in regardless of any consequences God is by your side. It will all start inside of yoU.
Praying for your complete healing In the name of Jesus christ Amen.
I'm praying with you in agreement for the complete healing.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
yes am telling the truth i see a psych every 3 months and my dr every month when am struggling i call the crisis team i dont see a communty psychtic nurse i use to but they said they couldnt help me
Thank's Lilly. I'm praying for you, remember that Jesus loves you and the body here who might agree with me also loves you. In the name of Jesus I also pray that your pastor visit brings something to the table for you tomorrow. Just putting this out there, Has anyone considered a possible demonic attack at all ?

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
with my BPD But not the bipolar i have been on anti depressants ( depression )anti anxiety (OCD )and anti psychotics ( VOICES ) 11 pills a day
11 pills a day is too many, which may cause severe damage to the liver and/or kidneys after some years. Try to cut down on the anti-depressants, eg by accepting your depressing situation as cause-and-effect.

Hearing voices may be the withdrawal symptom for skipping anti-anxiety medication. Anti-anxiety pills sedate or calm the mind. Once dependent or "addicted" to the pills, skipping the pills for a day or two will result in withdrawal symptoms where the mind becomes uncalm or over-stimulated/excited, eg anxiety, insomnia, paranoia, hallucination(hearing voices), muscle spasms, etc.(google Delirium Tremens)
... If so, try cutting down on the powerful anti-psychotics.

I'm talking from experience with some of these prescribed psychotropic pills.
In normal people, their brains begin to secrete more stimulating neurotransmitters when the sun rises in the morning(=triggered by light sensors in the eyes), eg serotonin, dopamine, adrenaline, acetyl choline, etc which serve to elevate mood, improve mental concentration, alertness, increase energy level and muscle strength, etc, in order to prepare the body for a day of physical activity to earn their livelihood(=in ancient times, it was farming, hunting, fishing, etc) or to start the work-day.
.......Conversely, their brains begin to secrete more sedating neurotransmitters when the sun sets at night, eg GABA, endorphin(=painkiller and anti-depressant), melatonin(=sleepiness), etc; which serve to slow down(=inhibit) and calm the mind, relax the muscles, numb down any pain/depression, etc, in order to prepare the body for a night of restful sleep.

Psychotropic drugs are artificial analogues of these natural neuroT's produced by the brain, ie drugs mimic neuroT's. Alcohol, heroin, morphine, oxycodone(=opiod painkiller), anxiolytics/sleeping pills, anesthetics, etc are sedatives. Caffeine, nicotine, methamphetamine/ice, cocaine, etc are stimulants.
.......Such artificial drugs cause tempting emotions of euphoria or total calmness and addiction/dependency when they are wrongly and excessively used. Eg Opiod painkillers, anti-anxiety pills and sleeping pills should be taken at the prescribed dosage and for not more than 3 weeks.

Also, children of alcoholics(and/or drug-addicts) will inherit alcoholism(=damaged DNA/brains, eg crack-babies and meth-babies) and will grow up to experience the associated withdrawal symptoms=abnormal or defective personality. The withdrawal symptoms of alcoholism are symptoms of an over-active, uncalm and over-sensitive brain = nervousness/anxieties, sweaty palms, muscle tics, over-thinking, difficulty falling asleep, paranoia, delusions, etc.

This is bc alcohol(and also prescription anxiolytics, depressant, sleeping pills, heroin, etc) works by slowing down brain activity, calming the person, relaxing muscles and numbing pain, resulting in sedation, anxiolysis, mental relaxation, elimination of social inhibition, slowed muscle coordination, painlessness, etc.
.......Over-consumption of alcohol result in drunkenness(=brain becomes too slow and too calm) and eventually a comatosed sleep(brain activity stopped) and waking up with hangover headaches.

Alcohol, being an analogue of the brain's own naturally-produced neuroT's(=GABA, endorphin, melatonin, etc). When consumed daily and long term(=more than 1 month), it will result in the brain stopping the production of its own neuroTs = the brain's negative-feedback response. This results in addiction or dependency, ie the damaged-brain requires alcohol in order to function normally.

Once addicted, alcoholics or the descendants of alcoholics(or drug-addicts) should remain on a maintenance dose of alcohol, in order to stave off the terrible withdrawal symptoms(=Delirium Tremens). This is similar to a Type2 diabetic, who has damaged pancreas, requiring daily doses of life-sustaining insulin for the rest of his/her life, in order for the body to function normally, wrt blood glucose level; if not...

The other alternative is for the alcoholics to keep themselves off alcohol and become social recluse since their brains cannot function normally without alcohol. Their life will be filled with withdrawal symptoms, eg uncalm and over-active mind(=nervousness/anxiety).
Often, alcoholics and drug addicts may replace their addiction with another addictive drug like prescription pills, nicotine, caffeine, cocaine, etc, which is not the same as being really cured of addiction or being fully rehabilitated.

Bear in mind that the average adult body eliminates alcohol at a constant rate of about 30ml per hour. What does this mean.?
.......1 bottle of red wine(=750ml at 13% concentration of alcohol) has about 90ml of alcohol. Drinking 1 bottle of wine at 1 go will leave the body with more than 60ml of alcohol in the bloodstream during the 1st hour. This enhances the calming or sedating effects of alcohol that has been consumed, compared to just drinking 2 glasses of red wine(=no kick). That is why many alcoholics go for binge-drinking, in order to get more "bang"(effects) out of it, ie drinking 2-3 bottles of beer at one sitting.

The body's natural Fight-or-Flight response can also affect normal people, addicts and the descendants of addicts, depending on their life choices, ie may result in Bipolar Disorder or cycles of mania and depression, if they choose an outgoing lifestyle and job description.
.......This naturally built-in F-o-F response is to cater for emergency situations, eg stumbling upon a tiger while hunting in the jungle. This response enables the person to either flee from or fight off the tiger by giving him/her superhuman-strength, -energy, -concentration, -confidence, -painlessness, -alertness, -elevated mood, -etc.

If used smartly and judiciously(=no over-consumption), alcoholics, drug-addicts and smokers can live quite long, eg Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, etc.. Suddenly, going cold turkey on drugs/alcohol may be more life-threatening, eg brain haemorrhage/stroke or heart failure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟466,325.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
i dont think its a demonic attack ...my husband and my pastor agree that its mental health my pastor is an nhs mental health Chaplin the voices and things i see are demon like ( zombies with faces falling off ) but i also see a girl with a wolf and others

Upvote 0