• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I can't do this anymore

covergirl

Oct 4, 2014
✟20,816.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am wicked. And God says to remove all wickedness. A follower of Jesus wouldn't feel like this. This is His way of speaking that to me.
We have felt that like and it's Satan's usual thoughts like this that he attacks us with. He wants us to throw away our lives for Christ cause he knows what we will do for Him because of what He has done for us already! Right now Jesus I pray away every suicidal thought and spirit trying to attack them, as they read this every stronghold will flee from them and they are set free mentally right now in your name Jesus! Only You have the Power and You are doing it now as they read this they are not wicked that's a lie from the enemy disguising himself as you. Just as Satan tempted you in the wilderness using Your own Words to twist it, you took authority over him and You went through and conquered his lies Jesus to set this person free and they are free now in your name according to John 8. They are free in you. In Jesus name amen!

Upvote 0

brandynicole

Jul 3, 2017
Florida
✟27,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We have felt that like and it's Satan's usual thoughts like this that he attacks us with. He wants us to throw away our lives for Christ cause he knows what we will do for Him because of what He has done for us already! Right now Jesus I pray away every suicidal thought and spirit trying to attack them, as they read this every stronghold will flee from them and they are set free mentally right now in your name Jesus! Only You have the Power and You are doing it now as they read this they are not wicked that's a lie from the enemy disguising himself as you. Just as Satan tempted you in the wilderness using Your own Words to twist it, you took authority over him and You went through and conquered his lies Jesus to set this person free and they are free now in your name according to John 8. They are free in you. In Jesus name amen!

Thank you

Upvote 0

brandynicole

Jul 3, 2017
Florida
✟27,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lots of medication you say? Obviously you need to seek a doctor who is more helpful to your condition. No 2 doctors are the same, as i guess you already know.

God is not ignoring you. Please believe that.

You are going through a tough time. Dont give up on God.

I think you definitely need to get your medication looked at. Get proper medical advice / help. Dont give up until you find a good doctor.

But, keep close to Jesus.

I pray that God will guide you. Help you.

Be strong. You can win this battle my friend.

God bless you

Okay, I will take your advice

Upvote 0

MJ Emberzo

Jun 27, 2020
National City
✟18,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everywhere I look there's disgust and nasty expressions. People hate me. I'm not paranoid. It's actually happening.

How can I worship a God who created such a monstrous thing like me? I hate Him, but I hate who I am even more. Being positive and nice isn't enough. People don't like any part of me.

I don't want to live like this anymore. It's torture.

Hi. I just want to encourage you and I’m sure that many has told you this already, but Jesus loves you soooo much. God loves you so much. I feel like once we get a full revelation of His love and the sacrifice Jesus made, it will completely open our eyes and hearts to the truth.

we have to humble ourselves before the Lord and trust me, He feels your hurt. Hold on!

try meditating on the goodness and love of God. I will be praying for you, that you encounter His love for you.

if you need anyone to talk to, I’m here for you sis.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
C1CBB940-22D7-4908-B5F1-6BD6ED991149.jpeg

Upvote 0

brandynicole

Jul 3, 2017
Florida
✟27,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi. I just want to encourage you and I’m sure that many has told you this already, but Jesus loves you soooo much. God loves you so much. I feel like once we get a full revelation of His love and the sacrifice Jesus made, it will completely open our eyes and hearts to the truth.

we have to humble ourselves before the Lord and trust me, He feels your hurt. Hold on!

try meditating on the goodness and love of God. I will be praying for you, that you encounter His love for you.

if you need anyone to talk to, I’m here for you sis.

Thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brandynicole

Jul 3, 2017
Florida
✟27,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How are you doing now?

I tried to talk to some women at church for counseling, and they don't seem to want to talk to me. I'm really struggling right now. I don't know why people keep rejecting me. No one wants me to be a part of their church or bible study.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I tried to talk to some women at church for counseling, and they don't seem to want to talk to me. I'm really struggling right now. I don't know why people keep rejecting me. No one wants me to be a part of their church or bible study.

Look for a more welcoming church...

Upvote 0

covergirl

Oct 4, 2014
✟20,816.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Definitely get a new church but before you do make sure it's not just your thoughts about them. Sometimes they may not know what to do cause they haven't experienced it yet but I would talk to your pastor

Upvote 0