• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

i cant anymore! please help! another problem!

Kostilaks

Aug 24, 2018
Macedonia
✟72,424.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It was a time, that my ocd started appearing and i was having intrusive thoughts about punishments and promises.

I remember trying to watch a movie but i never watched it. i do not know why. probably, i was bored.

After 2 years, i came across to that movie. i wanted to watch it but I felt afraid. as if i was doing something wrong. it was a normal movie. ocd was telling me that i may have made a rush promise to Gods that i do not remember but my subconscious remembers it, that is why i have that feeling. I wanted to be normal! i decide to say no to my ocd and try to watch that movie. i tried but i could not watch it. i closed it. what if there is a promise i cant remember? what if i asked a punishment in case of the broken promise?

i think the reason of the feeling is because i tried to watch that movie in a time that I was full of intrusive thoughts and ocd.

i cant find any other explanation

• Prayers
Reactions: Tone

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Abba Yah Breathe into this Body and raise us into the heavenly places with our Messiah, and Comfort us through it all. Amen.

Leave it all to Him my brother...He Speaks with the Sound of Peace and eclipses all noise. Be happy and rejoice in Him...always.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0