• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

"I Can See Clearly Now"

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
One of my favorite songs is by the singer Jimmy Cliff "I Can See Clearly Now".

The lyrics go like this:

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for
Sun-Shiny day.

Look all around, there's nothin' but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skies
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
Sun-Shiny day.

Jesus Christ has allowed me in his grace to see what has happened.

My significant other is not the one to blame at all. What Jesus Christ has shown me is that as soon as I began to distant myself fully from my significant other, my former friends including best friends from high school who hates me, all of a sudden became quite friendly even to the point of financially trying to 'help' me. No longer was I suspected to constant abuse from girls and women or so it appeared. I don't know though if these girls, women even saw me in the first place.

Jesus Christ showed me that one of my best friends from high school, was able to point on each girl including ones who were threatening me, telling me their names, although it is a lot of names to remember, like she was introducing them to me from a distant. These girls, women were in a long line like they were waiting to go in somewhere. I had 3 best friends in high school.

Apparently one of my former best friends, not the one I often refer to, are friends with these girls, women, who have been threatening me etc making my life a living hell. She is in league with them and that it why for years I have been facing this mess.

I don't understand everything about certain things, but what I do know that my significant other would not purposely hurt me.

I also do know that of all this what had occurred is because people have a personal vendetta against me because I am a non conformist.

I pray that Jesus Christ will expose these girls and women, that the entire truth about my situation will be finally revealed to me and others.

Last edited: