I can see clearly now God will for me which I was slow to see

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus wants us to place our faith in Him. To confess Him that He is the only way to heaven. One has to decide when he reads the bible if he will believe. And He wants us to have a strong faith and to preach Him.

I titled the thread that as I believed it was necessary to be preaching the faith for if one says he is a believer he should be telling people to believe and be willing to die for the faith for Jesus said what shall it profit the man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul but I believe He only requires that one is a believer and confesses Him for if one is not sure he is a believer now he can not be sure he will die while he is a believer and one is not to deny Him if one asks but it is desirable to be preaching His name

we may have faith in christ but may not be able to defend certain accusations to know things better so God wants us to strengthen our faith to convince others so God gives us the keys of the kingdom of heaven the stronger our faith to help convince others of the truth.

Doubts can creep in and unbelievers who don't want to believe can use it as an excuse not to believe that is why we should strengthen our faith though we believe. A non christian has to decide for himself if he will trust in christ and confess Him and be a christian and suffer for His sake

Doubts creep into me when I read bible when I don’t fully understand all the verses such as how all prophecies are fulfilled if I don’t understand it properly at first but I find later their real meaning or for example job says God is not a man for there to be a mediator between us that may lay hand on us to make peace but he means a person sin against God can not be defended as though God should accept because He is a man who also has sins

job says I know my redeemer lives and he shall stand on earth therefore it is one from heaven and why does he need a redeemer if his sins can be ignored because he is righteous he needs the forgiveness of God

I am reading book proof for resurrection by Gary habernas as Paul said resurrection is hope of Christians

Last edited:
Reactions: AubreyM

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello mikeforjesus,

Thank you for sharing, you are right when it comes down for a believer God desires for us to know His will, in our lives. Which really is to Love God, to put Him first daily, and trust in Him and His Son Jesus Christ our Lord place then in the center of our life.

Believing that He will allow His purpose along side with his grace (2 Timothy 1:9), placing hope and trust in Him, to accomplish what he needs to do in and through a believer by the spirit in their own live by the given faith that is had, based on the their knowledge of God and Jesus.

Some build up their faith and grow strong, some are weak in their faith and need to be uplifted and reminded of Gods promises which are many.

This has to do with spiritual understanding that comes from the Bible, and wisdom found in Christ Jesus and the Father of Christ, whom is our God.

You are right when you say it’s an unbelievers choice, to accept or reject the truth of the Gospel, and the promises of God. In the Bible it tells us to walk wisely amongst those who are without God, and keep our speech, seasoned with salt and with grace. (Colossians 4?)

Hope is found in the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. Hope of resurrection, hope in our prayers being heard, hope in gaining wisdom, hope of the Holy Spirit of promise which is a seal to believers, hope of a renewed mind, hope of a renewed heart, hope of understanding, hope in that Gods grace is sufficient enough, hope in trusting in God to deliver us from darkness, hope in God in helping us our bondage of sin, hope in Christ being transformed from the old man in which he creates a new man (spiritual), hope in spiritual understanding, hope in partaking in the inheritance of belonging to the kingdom of God.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
I can see clearly now what God wants of me which is to confess His name to show others that I believe in Him and accept Him and trust in Him as my saviour to confess to others that He is the way to salvation and to identify with Him to acknowledge Him before men

God so loved the world that He gave His Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life he who believes not in the Son shall not see life but the wrath of God abides on him

The reason Jesus came into the world was that men could be saved for we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God therefore men need to believe in the saviour and God did not want anyone to perish so He died for everyone for He knew we are all sinners and so no one has the right to judge others no one deserves salvation and He died for everyone that all could be saved

that’s what God wants of everyone to believe in Him as everyone has to make the choice if they will accept Him or not whether to acknowledge Him before men to be saved and to to be protected from the mark of the beast or to deny Him.

God hates sin that is why Jesus died so if people do not turn from their sin while they have chance they can not be saved because God requires people to also repent while they have chance to truly be sorry for sin they need to have relationship with Christ before they die which is to be truly sorry for one sins and demonstrating that they are truly seeking to repent in getting oil from Christ to do what one is able to do. For if one delay repentance he may not be truly sorry for one sin if one does not seek Him before earlier to turn while he can it may be indication one is not truly sorry for one sins

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: AubreyM
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
John 5:24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

To have security to have peace with Christ is to hear Christ word and to believe truly in the finished work of Christ for salvation

The blood of Jesus justifies a person from all their sins and gives them peace in their heart through faith

He is the way the truth and the life

Which is a person His words are to point to Him

Therefore I believe people can be saved through faith in the finished work of Christ some think they must seek to also do works they think the bible teaches and it is their efforts but that is not necessary only the need to have a genuine faith which does not come without works I believe they are saved but they don’t have the right understanding

it is faith which justifies that allows one to have salvation now it must be accompanied by works but it is result of faith that it is alive if a person trusts in the finished work of Christ he can know he can be saved now one has to continue believing and abiding in Him through faith and to have a relationship with Christ because of that to have a living faith and salvation now because of one faith being completely conformed to His will to be able to do all His will because he truly believes in the sacrifice of Christ to perfect Him in His will

evidence of being alive in Christ if one takes advantage of grace of Christ he could die not being considered a true believer who truly believed he needed Christ forgiveness not being truly repentant and trusting in Christ for salvation but if one has opportunity to repent and truly repents and trusts in Christ sacrifice to perfect Him to make Him complete in the will of God one can be saved and one is only able to because of his belief in Christ which is able to make one a new person and doing the will of God. It is just people don’t know they can trust in Christ now to save them that it is because of Christ now that one can be saved now works are required fruit of true faith to be abiding in him one should have works or one may die not having a living true saving faith so people are commanded to be watchful to make sure one is sincere and producing the fruit one can otherwise God knows one is not sincere and one may die without fruit but if one turns at any time while he has opportunity he does not need a history of works and can be saved now if he is sincere he can have fruit so one is saved by faith but one must make sure such faith is living to bear fruit and be watchful whether one believes it or not that he can trust in Christ to be saved now but one should believe to have security

for the bible says the law is our tutor to bring us to Christ to trust in Him to now longer be slaves of sin but to believe in His sacrifice to make us alive

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello mikeforjesus,

Sounds like you have learned a lot and everything you are speaking is making sense to me.

You seem to be very understanding of what it is like to be buried with Christ Jesus, and die to self, and to choose to walk by the spirit of Christ in us, by God who rises us and makes a transformation in our lives that causes us to change direction after deciding to stay focus and continue in believing on the truth of the Gospel of Christ -> The Life of how Jesus Christ lived, Up to the point He was Killed, Burial And How God raised Him up again from the dead.

Which is the same premise as being buried, and risen again in Christ Jesus. Christ Jesus by the spirit would be in-part manifested in a believers life because of the Holy Spirit God gives to us (Romans 5:1-10) -> We are made spiritually alive again, (Ephesians 2:1-10).

May God keep leading you by the spirit and keep trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ.

• Friendly
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
A believer is already saved if they believed and repented and confessed Christ before they died God calls the one who is afraid to be a believer to confess Him and so to be a preacher to people and not wait till people die to let others know they are Christians it is for them Christ says what shall it profit the man if he gains the world and loses his soul because they don’t know if they will die before they have a chance to confess Christ but people should seek to be wise to not preach when there is danger if a person can be protected but they eventually must for people must count the cost and you can not deny Christ but if you have opportunity to be wise you should be though I suppose it could be for anyone who knows his duty to preach and refuses to preach just because of someone still alive it supposes one knows because one may not have opportunity to later but if one does he can but he can’t look back but to be useful for the kingdom of God God wants us to follow Him to preach His name so that others hear about Him God does not require it of all people but He is seeking people who are able to do so as He did not require from the demon possessed man who was healed to be a preacher because he wanted to preserve him to show to others indeed he was healed and to show the power of Christ to heal people and give them a sound mind perhaps He only did not want him to follow him then as he was still new to learning and he wanted him to share what God has done with him with others first. But even Christians must follow Christ today once they know their duty to preach the kingdom in the world because those who knew their duty are required to follow it because they may die without having followed it later if they know their duty but it is not too late for those who have opportunity. God does not require Christians to preach when there is danger as he said to be wise only to confess Christ and not to deny when asked for He said to be wise as serpents not to cast your pearls before those who will trample them under their feet and tear you to pieces but not to deny when asked they already confess Christ it is for those who are not Christians they have to pay the price of rejection from family to follow Christ and may need to pay price if they are persecuted for being Christians and they should also be wise but have to count the cost to be ready to pay the price if they are persecuted and not deny Christ if asked

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
Now I am stronger in my faith and know God wants us to follow Him to be used to preach gospel everywhere if we are able to and needed it should be in groups of 2 to be wise as serpents and not to cast your pearls before those who do not care for it like swine not to preach it to those who already heard or can know but those who do not in groups of 2 as He said pray Lord of harvest to send labourers into His harvest that everyone should be doing it if they are able to for the sake to win people to kingdom if they are equipped and have talent everyone has to do their part to spread kingdom everywhere to do what they are able to now because if they have ability to now do and they do not do they could die for not seeking to do what they are able to do and if they do by not seeking to do they won’t be saved as people can not ignore God will but should be seeking to do His will that they are now able to do but if they don’t seek and they die as punishment for not seeking to do they won’t be saved because one is not doing what he is certain he has ability to do so it must be something one really is required to do that is his ability if one seeks to do His will from now what he is able he will be accepted even if he dies as he seeks to do God will and some could be saved anyway as something is not required of them really given for them to do. Or it could be using your talents is just a matter of being prepared to enter God presence as you worked for Him so you are fit to enjoy God presence straightaway as you fellowshipped with Him knowing His joy you knew Him and loved Him so He wants you to enter with Him or it could be only required for those who God spoke to they know He equipped them and strengthened them and they are the labourers He said to pray for Him to send out but we don’t know so we should do it incase it might be what we are all called to do but not required or could even be required so we should do or not all need to hear now but it is better that they do and God calls us who know more to preach to be saved now and to ensure others are saved as some may not be seeking to repent previously I said to save others now but you are either saved now or not people may not need to hear now but that does not mean people should not preach for all who will be saved would respond if message was preached to them and some could be in danger if they are not repenting or it may be all are required to hear now that they are still worthy of judgment because they never found truth because they never seeked it and they would have found it if they sought it diligently as bible says He is a rewarder of those diligently seek Him so that is a promise He would speak to them some way a vision or for one to find evidence in country to know a bible in their language but the bible also shows God seeks laborers for Him to seek to use us to help reach those who never sought Him who did not know as they may not find if they didn't seek Him before diligently but God wants to use us to save them though they didn't seek to deserve to know but to make us diligently to seek to spread gospel so one should bring it to them so they can know to be saved

Christianity is the only religion that is just as it is presented to all people in their life and no one has been able to prove it is wrong unlike other religions and if you did not prove another religion wrong yet if it can not prove Christianity wrong it is wrong but knowledge of it is given to all people who were called now before they are judged so it is just they can know it at anytime and it’s message is right and just so there is no excuse not to receive it.

But I don’t know I believed the below could be true which I wrote first but I don’t know so people should preach because people may need to hear it

As God is just He would never judge people if they didn’t have chance to know truth. Maybe not all are chosen to hear but those who are chosen to hear who seek to know truth would know it like Cornelius as bible says He has placed all people in their boundaries so they seek Him in hope they find Him so not all will hear but those who are chosen but all are called to hear who seek Him but it requires evangelists to come but if they don’t they are not judged

So not all will hear but they are all called to hear it helps people be saved but those who never heard still have a chance to be saved if they follow their conscience if they don't blaspheme the Holy Spirit if they repented it is easier for them to be saved if they hear as they may not repent or maybe it is not easier but same as one should respond to God seeking truth already which God gives them all measure if they seek but it is better to preach for them to be saved now as they may never repent now to be saved later but God is fair if they did not have opportunity to give them chance to be saved in the world to come it is fair as they all need to respond but they get it later God would not give them chance if they did not seek the truth they will still get opportunity to respond fairly. One can't say it is not fair that I heard and that I have to respond as others did not as other people will have to respond later the time they hear and they were willing to receive the truth to turn from lies they know are false

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
Actually my dad says there is no where in the world where people do not know about the gospel but they are forbidden to read it you can be a missionary but it should be done in groups in countries where it is allowed in other countries you are not to not to go in street and preach which can be dangerous for others you preach to and yourself so it is wrong to do so it as you could be tempting God if God did not call you you may not be able to endure just to remain devoted to staying Christian and they can learn themselves if they want to but I believe there could be people just living isolated and you should seek to reach them if they are not seeking

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
I believe I was wrong I may not have understood my dad why he is against certain street preaching in countries which don’t allow it but I believe it is right to do it is more right to obey God than man but there needs to be a need that they don’t even have chance to read bible to tell them or it is difficult and you are not to tell them to respond now just to hear and consider or rather it is just to have the word spread but not to have certain people to be listening and deciding to respond to talk one on one when there is a need if others ask if they have never heard as you are not to deny Christ it is to talk to all to make a chance for all just to hear but not to engage certain people and ask them in countries where it is not allowed

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
I now think I know what is the Lord will for me to preach Him everywhere through a means everyone can listen which is meaning preach on housetops not fear those who kill body but cannot kill the soul. But one should count the cost if he is ready or not and not to cast holy bread before the dogs lest they trample on you so you should not preach if you are not sure you are able and you should not to those who have heard if you know they are against. And Jesus said if they persecute you in this city flee to another so you should be seeking escape after you preach if you can one should not seek to be killed if not needed but to preach. To do so is not necessary but is better martyrs are the seed of the church prayers are more powerful for believers left behind to have more grace and ensures you are saved incase you backslide and fall off the way and lose oil you have which you have to keep so you don’t die while not having to not be in Christ that you were not repenting to seek Him to follow Him as much as you know what is your responsibility and that you can to still do incase you die then if you were not seeking to do to turn to Him when you are not seeking to and you don’t have opportunity to seek God to repent to turn to Him to call on Christ so that He accepts you to know you and maybe to allow God to perhaps witness more.

I don’t believe you have to but if you don’t you still have to seek to be profitable if you can I believe everyone can preach that is talent they received those who have more talents will not be killed and others will hear to give them opportunity to do more and more resources which they have to use to preach more so they have more talents.

Actually I don’t believe it is right as Jesus said not to cast holy bread before dogs so you should not seek to preach to potentially be persecuted you only need to live as Christian and God gave many resources to help needy by your actions to preach that way. Those are talents you have to use. God only calls people to preach where no one has heard. Not to potentially invite persecution God said pray Lord of harvest to send labourers into His harvest that is to people that have never heard gospel He may call people if they can find a way to preach to people without risk of persecution oneself but one could flee or they may specially need to be called.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
I realise now how sad it is that I have been consumed with my desire for worldly things as though it is most important as though my service to God was useless to seem like I do not take seriously my belief in a judgement to show concern for others to be convinced as much of judgement since many seem to be held in high esteem who are married and have children and successful that person should do the same it is not wrong to desire such things if it will help but not to insist to complain that I should not be envious or covetous because it helps to accept state you are in as Paul says to be content in every state to show concern for all lost that to be consumed by that allowed me to be blindsided to how my actions are not right to not be helpful to convict others of what is most important.

Billy Graham wrote the below in book approaching hoofbeats the four horsemen of the apocalypse in picture below. Though I don’t agree with his views that only those who believe as he does are born again he has shown that he really cared to study and know and understand the world and it’s condition and studied to learn God perspective to address it from the bible and dedicated to reaching people with gospel.

As pictures below show in last days Jesus will come when people are very materialist without as much concern for the things of God to be marrying and giving in marriage and eating and drinking buying and selling and planting. They are not forbidden to do but should not be what was consumed by to insist on one will that one needs to marry to be consumed in pursuit to focus on or to live for those things instead of preaching gospel to be more concerned to convince others of their need for repentance and Christ and other picture shows that we should not be deceived because others seem to make it most important to prosper that we should be focused to insist to and because others seem to want to promote there is no judgement that we should not seek to preach that it is judgemental and wrong and that should not be our focus but to prosper that there is none for it is wrong to doubt it and accept such ideas to be deceived and indifferent as second picture shows that God is also God of justice that though He is God of mercy because He is just He must judge those who refuse to repent once they had a fair chance once they have enough chances to be fair to be just.

D91F7BD9-1DD6-4661-BAC6-A6BFCC5904B3.jpeg
ABF722DE-FE85-4170-9931-7E5F663397F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
Now I know God will more to see we have all been blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus to have everything we need to help us grow knowing His will and it is important now that I know to choose to follow Him rather than choosing not to grow to follow Him all according to what God has shown that I lack understanding to be guided by bible and having all help available to help to obey it to equip me how to obey to be fruitful that I am only expected to use what God shows me to help me find to help me be more fruitful. But I can be harmed there is risk now that there is temptation to ignore what God calls to seek my own desires to delay that I be in danger not to follow.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

Ephesians 5:15
15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, 20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, 21 submitting to one another in the fear of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
I feel God calls me to follow Him but I want to prove the grace of God that the gospel of God is the power of salvation for all to believe that God only asks what people can do now. Since I believe the grace of God though want proof I want to seek the presence of God to prove He will be with me that if I follow Him to help spread gospel He will still look after my family and friends who are Christian’s and those who will believe but tribulation might come to them and I have nothing to look forward in this world if I know He accepts me since they don’t appreciate the truth I think it is better to go to God now as Paul said I have desire to be with Christ which is far better and since I can show world I overcome now and to preach gospel so they can no longer be happy to think they can defeat me

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
I believe the safest place to be is in the will of God which is serving God and so I decided I will seek to be missionary when I am able if any send out when I have ability though others can still be saved but may be harder for them that they can die when not serving God but as long as one is serving God in anyway the capacity he can now he can be saved but one may die when one neglects that he purposely ignored to serve some though not need to help all and being a missionary is better for spread of kingdom.I will only marry if I dont die if there is chance but my focus will be on God.

Upvote 0