• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I can hardly take this!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ark_angel

Nov 13, 2004
North Dakota
Visit site
✟15,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
man my life right now, is just soooo.........sooo.......I just, ohhhhh.......arrrrrgh I don't know.......
this stuff is just taken over and I can hardly take it anymore, right now my head hurts, I am stinkin tired...I was extremely tired during work, but I had an energy drink durin lunch to get me goin a little.......I feel so fat and heavy cause I have had to eat some this past 2 weeks, cause my mom won't let me drive the car unless I eat somethin and NOT make my self sick, so I have gained weight and I feel so fat, I weighed myself and I weighed 115....I couldn't believe it, how did I gain soooo much weight.....it makes me feel like a total failure, but even though I have eaten some this past 2 weeks, I have disposed of some of it, so taken that into the equation, but it still doesn't make since, cause I feel worse than when I actually didn't have to eat, I am gettin shaky, I feel dead, weak, and just plain horrible. I just don't know what's happenin anymore, it's just all so confusin

Music4Hym777

Daughter of Christ
Apr 27, 2004
Arizona
✟10,229.00
Faith
Lutheran
Politics
US-Republican
ark_angel said:
man my life right now, is just soooo.........sooo.......I just, ohhhhh.......arrrrrgh I don't know.......
this stuff is just taken over and I can hardly take it anymore, right now my head hurts, I am stinkin tired...I was extremely tired during work, but I had an energy drink durin lunch to get me goin a little.......I feel so fat and heavy cause I have had to eat some this past 2 weeks, cause my mom won't let me drive the car unless I eat somethin and NOT make my self sick, so I have gained weight and I feel so fat, I weighed myself and I weighed 115....I couldn't believe it, how did I gain soooo much weight.....it makes me feel like a total failure, but even though I have eaten some this past 2 weeks, I have disposed of some of it, so taken that into the equation, but it still doesn't make since, cause I feel worse than when I actually didn't have to eat, I am gettin shaky, I feel dead, weak, and just plain horrible. I just don't know what's happenin anymore, it's just all so confusin

First of all, a big :hug: so youre at that state where everything is confusing....youre body is now trying to figure out what to do with this weird substance that you are putting in to it (aka food), its not that use to it, so it might make you feel sick and shaky. I remember when I first started eating again, I had constant stomach aches. This stage will pass, if you continue to keep eating, then that is good, it means that after all of this your body will get healthier and that dead feeling will go away.

You know I am around alot, just send me a message or whatever! If I am away, just leave me one on my IM anyways, and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Monica

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am happy to hear that you are eating again, but can i ask, have you been to the dr? a therapist? or is your mom just bribing you with the car?
also i hear that monica i could be wrong and please correct me if i am......but alot of the things you are feling now are bloating from not have eaten.....
as for the weight gain how much weight was it in how much time? is your mom doing this on her own or under a dr supervision???
i really would have thought those phyiscal feeling would have gone away with the food also, thats why i ask about the dr's.......may the Lord have his arms wrapped around you as you go through this struggle.....
Denise

Upvote 0

Music4Hym777

Daughter of Christ
Apr 27, 2004
Arizona
✟10,229.00
Faith
Lutheran
Politics
US-Republican
There is some bloating, but that should have gone away by now as you said, Denise.

The reason is, your body is weak, you've had to use muscles and tissue and things that are important to your body for energy instead of their actual functioning. This has also been eating away at your insides. Now your body is trying to overcompensate with the little food that you are eating. This means that not only is your body trying to run off of the food, but also trying to rebuild your muscles, tissue, etc. with the little bit of nutrients. This can make your body feel week as it is overworking.

Hang in there! Youre doing great and things WILL get better!

Upvote 0

ark_angel

Nov 13, 2004
North Dakota
Visit site
✟15,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
no, this is not bein done under a dr.s supervision, it is just my mom...and I can't not eat, cause then I won't have a car to use, and then I won't be able to get to work....

I gained like 10 pounds in 2 weeks...arrrgh

I feel so weak right now and tired...I haven't eaten today...I had an energy drink and a smoothie...so I should be fine...but I dunno, my body ain't goin for it

thanks for your prayers and advice guys, and may God bless you

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me i personally think your mom should take you to a dr, and you need to tell her that, she has no idea on what she is doing? and does she no that bribery will only last so long?please, please, go talk with someone a therapist and a dr, and TELL her so.......... i am concerned.....will be continually praying for u....keep us posted please....she has to understand that it is more complex than just giving you the car......
Denise

Upvote 0

savedone913

Oct 14, 2005
Bronx, New York
✟228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've read books and seen videos of this, inclusive, I have even met a girl like this. I think it's a hard process and that you should hang in there. 18 years is a lot to throw away, And try to find PROFESSIONAL help. Most of all put it in God's hands and keep praying cause I'll be praying for u too. You can come talk to me when i'm here (savedone913).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.