Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What is your stance on Church-State relations?

Are you in support of the recent movements made by Russia?

Thank you.

jm

It seems to me Russia is trying to protect the front door from Islamic Caliphates. There is a seperation of Church and State. That means the State is not free to take the church from you, nor apply one to you.

For instance some think it should not be possible to be "Christian" and serve, but just the opposite is true... it cannot keep me from serving.

Reactions: JM
Upvote 0

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
For instance some think it should not be possible to be "Christian" and serve, but just the opposite is true... it cannot keep me from serving.
While it may be possible, it is not practical, to think that a person would place the best interests of the country above their own personal beliefs.
This is why deeply religious candidates never win anymore.. I certainly wouldn't vote for one. No offense to you, but I just don't believe that anyone (including you) would put what's best for society in front of your own convictions. No way, never going to happen.
Religious indoctrination is so deeply ingrained into young children that some of these people are willing to let their own children die because they don't believe in certain medical procedures. Not looking very good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
To the above poster, jehovahs witnesses are not born again christians, they have different beliefs from orthodox christians.

Most christians are thankful there is medical help and will go to hospital with their children when needed. We pray first of course because Our God is a healer. And many physicians are christians, Luke was one in the bible, and reported many of Jesus healing miracles.

Upvote 0