Mableton
✟15,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I recently asked for advice on here about talking to my crush on the phone and it went orrtty well. But this is just some backstory so everything can make sense.

There is this girl that I have liked for a while, and I always used to get nervous around her because I'm a very shy type of guy, it's just who I am. We often text alot because of how nervous I get but whenever we get around each other I'm always the one to shy away due to my nervous.

Recently I decided to change this, and start making an effort to talk to her, so we would still talk through text alot, but when we got I person I practiced just saying hey, how are you. This helped me out especially with my confidence in being around her. I decided to call her, and while I was really nervous at first once she picked up all my nervousness and our the window and we just talked and joked around talking about ransom stuff. She made it really eat for me, and I made her laugh a bunch of times which made me happy.

We talked for about 20 minutes which was a huge step for me, because I hadn't held an actual conversation with her in a long time without being nervous. I didn't think I'd last a minute on the phone with her because I thought I'd get nervous but I was actually confident(I took cold showers for like 2 weeks straight which helped) . I'm so proud of myself and that I was able to do this. This just goes to show to not let being nervous hold you back from things you want.

P.S. - If you all are wondering why I did not ask her our during the phone call it's because I'm waiting to do that. I want to get to know her, and be her friend before we start going on dates with each other. Thanks again

TL DR: <The title itself>

Reactions: Sam91

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I recently asked for advice on here about talking to my crush on the phone and it went orrtty well. But this is just some backstory so everything can make sense.

There is this girl that I have liked for a while, and I always used to get nervous around her because I'm a very shy type of guy, it's just who I am. We often text alot because of how nervous I get but whenever we get around each other I'm always the one to shy away due to my nervous.

Recently I decided to change this, and start making an effort to talk to her, so we would still talk through text alot, but when we got I person I practiced just saying hey, how are you. This helped me out especially with my confidence in being around her. I decided to call her, and while I was really nervous at first once she picked up all my nervousness and our the window and we just talked and joked around talking about ransom stuff. She made it really eat for me, and I made her laugh a bunch of times which made me happy.

We talked for about 20 minutes which was a huge step for me, because I hadn't held an actual conversation with her in a long time without being nervous. I didn't think I'd last a minute on the phone with her because I thought I'd get nervous but I was actually confident(I took cold showers for like 2 weeks straight which helped) . I'm so proud of myself and that I was able to do this. This just goes to show to not let being nervous hold you back from things you want.

P.S. - If you all are wondering why I did not ask her our during the phone call it's because I'm waiting to do that. I want to get to know her, and be her friend before we start going on dates with each other. Thanks again

TL DR: <The title itself>

Good for you ...

Upvote 0