I believe this Monster abused me as a child and other children.

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟173,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is what happened.

I was a first grader, I didn't know any better. And because of that my teacher beat me, and other students because they weren't good enough or didn't behave as well.

And mentally abused us as well, kept us isolated and treated us poorly.

I don't want that monster abusing any more Children, and I believe I must take action.

Should I do it? I want him in jail and his life ruined.

• Prayers
Reactions: ilovejcsog

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I believe you can do what myst says but you can also report him to save other innocent children. I found out 46 years later that my daughter had been molested by the babysitters boyfriend but there was nothing I could do to save her or the children that followed from this monster. It was too late. He will get Gods wrath. But you have that opportunity to spare more innocent lives. There are too many that remain silent and the torture goes on. We are their protectors are we not?

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟145,341.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's not the Christian way to ignore the abuse of children.
Physical punishment is not abusing, biblically. It is in the American culture, but... it depends.

Also, I was not saying anything about ignoring, I reacted just to the sentence "I want him punished, I want his life to be ruined".

Upvote 0

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟173,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Physical punishment is not abusing, biblically. It is in the American culture, but... it depends.

Also, I was not saying anything about ignoring, I reacted just to the sentence "I want him punished, I want his life to be ruined".

How exactly do you think Jews and Christians disciplined their children? They educated them, instead of beating them.

Christians and Jews are the most educated out of any other group.

• Prayers
Reactions: ilovejcsog
Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This is what happened.

I was a first grader, I didn't know any better. And because of that my teacher beat me, and other students because they weren't good enough or didn't behave as well.

I don't want that monster abusing any more Children, and I believe I must take action.

Well if this happened when you were in 1st grade and you're an adult now; you have likely surpassed the statute of limitation.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟145,341.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How exactly do you think Jews and Christians disciplined their children? They educated them, instead of beating them.

Christians and Jews are the most educated out of any other group.

"Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him."
Proverbs 13:24

This is a Jewish text adopted by Christians. Education and discipline are two different things.

When I was a child, I received some beating from my mother, when I was in school, I received some beating from one teacher... I am fine with that today. If somebody has problems with it in adulthood, there may be some other psychological issues like oversensitivity or some other problems in the past...

It is abusing only when its "too much" or unjust, IMHO.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is what happened.

Your local law forbids physical abuse. Mental is harder to prove.
You should report him with facts about any physical contact.
Include the names of all possible witnesses in your classroom.
With research you can get a class list.

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is what happened.

I am so sorry to read that you went though this any kind of abuse does affect us. I recommend you talk to someone who can help and advise and help in this situation.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟173,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am so sorry to read that you went though this any kind of abuse does affect us. I recommend you talk to someone who can help and advise and help in this situation.

I've been searching but all I have been getting is "figure this out yourself". And then they took my money.

And I don't have the resources for this kind of game.

I just need to find a human that is willing to help another human.

No wonder why there are so many problems in this economy when everyone is just trying to screw others over.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟287,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

How old are you now? How old is he? Is he still alive and teaching?

Sometimes people change over time. Sometimes they get worse, sometimes they get better. Sometimes they do completely different things.

I am wondering how much you know about him, currently.

Did he just get 'Teacher of the Year' award?

Or was he fired a decade ago?

Retired a decade ago?

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been searching but all I have been getting is "figure this out yourself". And then they took my money.

And I don't have the resources for this kind of game.

I just need to find a human that is willing to help another human.

No wonder why there are so many problems in this economy when everyone is just trying to screw others over.

I am sorry that you went through this. I hope that someone here can steer you to someone who can help you.
But don't ever forget that we have a Saviour in Jesus who can understand everything we have been through. He longs to carry our burdens and that we walk with Him .

I think also if you can prevent this happening to anyone else that it is important for this to be brought out in the open.

If all else fails, remember that God is a just God and even if people get away with things here on earth, the day will come when all come before God to give account of their lives and nothing is hidden from Him.

Even if you are unable to do anything, don't let another's actions dictate your life.
You are a new creation in Christ and precious to God and He will never leave or forsake you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums