Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I believe like mormons that I will have my own world after death. What do you think about it and why does it is not true?
This does not sound like any teaching of the Church of which I have ever heard. I have only heard such things from the LDS Church (Mormons).

I am curious where you got this belief? Do you find support for it in the Bible, in the ancient Church fathers, or in modern Church teachings? If so, could you tell me the source, as it would be new to me?

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I believe like mormons that I will have my own world after death. What do you think about it and why does it is not true?
And forgive my rudeness. Welcome to Christian Forums and The Ancient Way!I have found it a welcoming and friendly place, and very informative. I hope you will too.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Moses Medina

Layman
Sep 10, 2012
North Carolina
Visit site
✟45,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would caution making a groundwork for belief of of only your thoughts. God blessed us qith a brain and reason but I caution you the devil and his demons can utilize this against us.

However we know what God has revealed from Scripture and the consesus of the church as objective truth.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.