I asked for wisdom and then dreamed about the Beast...

Sam81

Jesus is everything
Sep 12, 2016
Texas
✟27,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I never intended to return to these forums but I have to share something which terrified me.

I prayed for wisdom concerning Rev 13 and had a dream that night. I DO NOT KNOW for sure if this is true or from God...though it is interesting. Take it with a grain of salt and remember the Bible is the ultimate authority...

I was standing on a high place with a young man to whom I had been witnessing. I looked a great distance down and saw that a ship was coming into port from a great sea. And he who was coming on this ship, perceived as a holy man, was actually dead on arrival. Though once he got to land he was revived. And he was something else. Though he possesses his former power.

And I saw the young man behold the revived man...and he fell as dead and was himself revived, becoming an image. And I began to testify of Jesus Christ, and the image set his dead eyes upon me. And I cast my gaze back to the port, and saw indeed that the man of death, who causes all who gaze upon him to become like him, had indeed set his eyes upon me, so as to murder me.

That's the dream.

It's almost as if there isn't just one image...but an image for every man. And when they set their dead eyes upon you, he sets his dead eyes upon you. Though I came to that thought after waking.

I don't know what, if anything, it means. But one impression I came away with is fear most terrifying for any Christian forced to endure...and the real thing can only be worse.

Last edited:

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well now, it's not uncommon for a body to dream about something that be
in scripture...in dreams, things play out usually according to what we really
believe deep down inside of us...outside influences also come into play as
well.... Like, If you been pondering over chapter 13 of Revelation it could
affect your dream about such matters that be in Revelation.

Years ago I was studying Revelation and my former minister was teaching it
as well...guess what? I dreamed so much that be in Revelation.
I've dreamed about stuff that happened in Ruth also.
Not far-fetched stuff either, it seemed real to me like I was experiencing personally.

Now if you want to know if it's prophetic, inquire of the Lord about that...just as
Daniel did in the Bible.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I never intended to return to these forums but I have to share something which terrified me.

I prayed for wisdom concerning Rev 13 and had a dream that night. I DO NOT KNOW for sure if this is true or from God...though it is interesting. Take it with a grain of salt and remember the Bible is the ultimate authority...

I was standing on a high place with a young man to whom I had been witnessing. I looked a great distance down and saw that a ship was coming into port from a great sea. And he who was coming on this ship, perceived as a holy man, was actually dead on arrival. Though once he got to land he was revived. And he was something else. Though he possesses his former power.

And I saw the young man behold the revived man...and he fell as dead and was himself revived, becoming an image. And I began to testify of Jesus Christ, and the image set his dead eyes upon me. And I cast my gaze back to the port, and saw indeed that the man of death, who causes all who gaze upon him to become like him, had indeed set his eyes upon me, so as to murder me.

That's the dream.

It's almost as if there isn't just one image...but an image for every man. And when they set their dead eyes upon you, he sets his dead eyes upon you. Though I came to that thought after waking.

I don't know what, if anything, it means. But one impression I came away with is fear most terrifying for any Christian forced to endure...and the real thing can only be worse.

The Bible covers some 4,000 years of human history.

Between its covers are only a scant dozen dreams that have any spiritual significance at all.

What should this tell you?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Private dreams are not allowed on this forum.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

NOTICE: this thread has been moved into the "Deeper Fellowship" forum as staff agree it is a better forum for the content.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟202,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

That's the dream.

"He who has wisdom, let him understand"

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find it an interesting dream. I just read through revelation chapter 13 before answering in here.

It is clearly stated in there that it won't be easy for all of those who belong to Jesus Christ to live during this time, the Beast is of satan and will especially be more filled up with hate towards all who worships and lives for Jesus Christ.

"It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tounge and nation.

All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
(Revelation13:7-8)

All who worship the Beast will be under his control once they receive the mark of the beast. When they don't belong to Jesus Christ then they will end up becoming more like the Beast, becoming also demonized.

In these times it is so important getting closer to Jesus Christ. Faith in Him is dying out for many, as Paul stated; 1 Timothy 4:1

"Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons."

It is so important focusing on one's growth in one's relationship to Jesus Christ, as well as dwelling into His Word. Standing in His Truth. Staying close to Jesus and the Father, so that one won't be deceived!

Stay blessed in Jesus Christ's Name!

Reactions: Sam81
Upvote 0