• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

I ask all to cooperate with me in prayer against the Corona virus

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Lewalix, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Angels Team Supporter

+2,881
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Continuing in agreement for those effected by the coronavirus. Healing and hope

2. SANTOSO

SANTOSO Well-Known Member

+880
    Indonesia
    Christian
    Married
    Loving Father in Heaven,
    in these catastrophic events of Coronavirus in all nations,
    we come to You.
    We thank You for the assurance
    that it is Your loving, fatherly hand
    which is chastening us for our good
    as individuals and all nations.

We thank You
    for the assurance that when You have attained the goal Your loving will has set for us — that is, when we turn from our sinful ways and come back to You — You will show us grace again.

Our Father in Heaven,
    we humble ourselves before You and accept Your judgement,
    for we are receiving what our actions deserve.

We and all nations have brought this judgment upon ourselves by our sins, which are mounting up to heaven,
    and by offending Your divine holiness with blasphemies such as the world has never seen.

Our Father in Heaven,
    for sake of Jesus’ outpoured blood,
    grant by Your Holy Spirit
    that we and many in all nations will wake up under this judgment.

We pray
    that those who have turned away from You
    will start praying again.
    May they cry to You in this distress
    and give thanks for every gift they have received from You.

We pray
    that as a result of this judgment
    many who had been following paths of sin will accept Jesus’ offer of salvation
    and begin a new life.

We pray
    that You will renew in us
    the spirit of repentance,
    so that You can turn Your judgement into grace again
    and end the plight.

We pray
    help us to recognize this chastening
    as a preliminary judgment
    and help us to take it
    as an opportunity to practise
    for the coming times of testing
    by humbling ourselves deeply beneath Your chastening hand
    and submitting our wills wholly to Yours. Make us so one with You
    that we will be strong
    and not lose confidence in Your love
    when You are compelled to send even greater calamities in response to the sins of mankind.

Our Father in Heaven,
    For the sake of Jesus’ outpoured Blood, have mercy upon us in this severe plight of Coronavirus and hear our prayer for help
    In Jesus Name. We pray.
    Amen

3. believerwithallmyheart

believerwithallmyheart Newbie Angels Team Supporter

+520
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying for God's mercy and to defeat this virus for good.

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. SANTOSO

+880
    Indonesia
    Christian
    Married
    Dear Lord Jesus,
    We pray on behalf of your people in all nations.
    Grant us the strength not to be afraid of bad news of coronavirus and new strains.
    Let our hearts be firm, trusting in the Lord.
    We trust in You, Abba.
    For the battle against coronavirus and new strains is not ours but the Lord’s.
    We trust in the Lord, that He gives us victory through Jesus Christ.
    Amen.

5. Old Lady

Old Lady ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Supporter

+10,942
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Our news has informed us that this plague will get worse and the vaccines might not be effective.

Lord, please have mercy. May people around the world turn to You and repent.
    :bow:

Psalm 121
    7 The Lord will keep you from all harm—
    he will watch over your life;
    8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going
    both now and forevermore.

May we continually show our gratitude for every blessing.

6. SANTOSO

+880
    Indonesia
    Christian
    Married
    To You, Lord, we commit ourselves .

We believe Lord that You saw us among the crowds, and had compassion on us because we were helpless.

We thank God of the spirits of all flesh that
    who has appointed Christ as our Shepherd who shall go out before us and come in before us, who shall lead us out and bring us in His fold.
    In the day of my trouble we call upon You, for You answer us.
    Amen

7. splish- splash

splish- splash Now, here's the deal (by His word). Supporter

+1,239
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Dear Lord, we have come this far because of you. It is not by our strength nor might, but by your spirit great Jehovah. Thankyou Jesus, for in you we have victory. Amen

8. SANTOSO

+880
    Indonesia
    Christian
    Married
    How much You have done, Lord my God
    How much You have done, Lord my God.
    Your wonders how You release many people from bondage of Coronavirus, sin and death.
    How much You have done, Lord my God.
    Your thoughts towards us - none can compare with You!-Psalm 40:5
    You do good to those who repent of sin.
    You rescue us from all transgressions, bondage and power of the enemies.
    I would proclaim them, I would speak about them;
    but there’s too much to tell.-Psalm 40:4-5
    How blessed we who trust in You.
    How blessed we who take refuge in You.
    Lord, You are our dwelling place.
    We love You.
    Amen

9. Daily Prayer Warrior

Daily Prayer Warrior New Member

+0
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying about this.

10. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant & Seminary Student Staff Member Assistant Chaplain Angels Team Supporter

+2,889
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
  11. SANTOSO

+880
    Indonesia
    Christian
    Married
    Dear Lord Jesus,
    we pray on behalf of your people in all nations.
    Grant us the strength not to be afraid of coronavirus, new strains, and poisonous vaccine.
    Grant us the strength not to be afraid of bad news of coronavirus, new strains and poisonous vaccine.
    Let our hearts be firm, trusting in the Lord.
    We trust in You, Abba.
    For the battle against coronavirus, new strains and poisonous vaccine is not ours but the Lord’s.
    We trust in the Lord, that He gives us victory through Jesus Christ.
    Amen.

12. Mayflower1

+2,881
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father, I pray healing for those with COVID-19 and comfort for those effected by this virus. I pray for wisdom, discernment, and a heart of love for all decisions regarding covid, and lift up the health care workers who are helping people with this virus on a regular basis. I pray a miracle, for covid to just cease to exist, and praise You and continue believing in You, until that point. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

13. crixus

crixus truth shall set you free

+71
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Father God, please banish the coronavirus from our lives and heal those who are currently suffering from it. In Jesus name, Amen. :)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  14. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+29,894
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I join in prayer for deliverance from covid19 for the world.

15. Mayflower1

+2,881
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Please join in prayer with me. Two teachers at the private christian preschool I work at tested positive for covid and one is in the hospital, my daughter's teacher. Please remember them in your prayers. Another staff's husband just tested positive. My boss's brother also died of covid in another state a few days ago... Just remember our school and the kids and staff. I've been vaccinated as well as one other I know of. But we are pulling together during this time and are short staffed.

Father, I pray complete healing in Jesus name for both of these precious teachers and my other friend's husband. I pray comfort for my boss during this time of loss and mourning and pray you give her divine strength and hope/help during this time. I pray regarding the corona virus that there will be an end of this pandemic. I pray for discernment for everyone regarding how to stay safe and healthy during these times and that mandates are not pushed where there is retaliation and more lives being hurt.

I pray for peace and comfort also, Father, and that You guide my decision during these times so that I can best lead these preschoolers/my kids and keep them safe and happy also. In Jesus name, Amen.

16. Davorah

Davorah Ora et Labora

+92
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I join in agreement with my brothers and sisters in Christ to eradicate covid and for all who are suffering in some way because of it. May God's glory be seen by all in this.

17. Melissa&hergrrls

Melissa&hergrrls New Member

+70
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Amen:praying: The more spiritually fit we are the more beautiful life is because we are closer to God.

18. Mayflower1

+2,881
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father I pray against the new strain of covid effecting a lot more families. I pray for complete and quick recoveries. Thank You that You are in control.

19. Mayflower1

+2,881
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father, I pray for the grieving families who have lost lives due to covid. I pray that You will comfort and help the families. I pray for complete healing over those with covid and for stronger immunity with only benefits from having had the virus itself or from taking any vaccine. I pray that people can be kind to one another and focus on the hurting rather then what is right or wrong. The only thing right is You Lord God. Thank You for guiding the decisions we make and being our rock in uncertain times. I pray for peace and safety for everyone. In Jesus Name, Amen.

20. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+29,894
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Joining you in this lovely prayer