Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I continue in prayer for everyone effected by the coronavirus. Please give complete healing and recovery for those with this virus. Please help the families and strengthen them. Please help all the families effected by mandates, who will not want the vaccination. I pray for strength and peace from the destruction this virus has caused. I pray healing for our nation and for those effected across the globe. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God, many people suffer hard times, like the Coronavirus, and many drink a wine that made many stagger,

God, You were angry; but now revive us.

To those who fear You because of the truth You gave a banner to rally around,
so that those You love could be rescued;
so save with Your right hand, and answer us.-Psalm 60:1-5
Amen

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Im asking everybody here to pray and ask God to cleanse the earth from this Coronavirus that is wreaking havoc and to minister his healing to those who are affected and that it will spread no further. I strongly believe that if we all come together in prayer to kneel down before the Lord and to plead with him that he will bless us. We need to spend much time in prayer and it will avail. Thanks to all

• Prayers
Reactions: Amittai
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, let us pray together, and believe that we receive what we pray:

God, we heard it with our ears;
our fathers told us about it —
a deed which You did in their days,
back in days of old.
With Your hand You drove nations
to plant them in the land,
You crushed peoples to make room for them.

For not by their own swords did they conquer the land,
nor did their arm give them victory;
rather, it was Your right hand,
Your arm and the light of Your face;
because You favored them.
God, You are our King,
command complete victory for us, who are supplanted to You.

Through You, Lord Jesus Christ, we push away our foes of Coronavirus,
Through Your name, we trample down our assailants of Coronavirus.
For I don’t rely on my bow,
nor can my sword give me victory.
No, You save us from our adversaries of Coronavirus;
You put to shame those who hate us.
We will boast in our God all day and give thanks to Your name forever. -Psalm 44:1-8
Amen

Upvote 0

disciple1

Aug 1, 2012
✟62,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Im asking everybody here to pray and ask God to cleanse the earth from this Coronavirus that is wreaking havoc and to minister his healing to those who are affected and that it will spread no further. I strongly believe that if we all come together in prayer to kneel down before the Lord and to plead with him that he will bless us. We need to spend much time in prayer and it will avail. Thanks to all
I sent this to Mr Trump in March in 2020 I think it would have worked, and still might, good idea.
Here is something worth trying, nothing to lose.
notice the end of the verse.

Daniel chapter 9 verse 18
Give ear, our God, and hear; open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name. We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy.
Here's something that shows the benefit of trusting God, I stole it from someone else, but if it's true, you can find out.
Studying some remarkable events in the history of World War 2, we find the deliverance of the allied armies at Dunkirk; a true story of Divine providence in modern history. It was on May 10, 1940, that Hitler unleashed his armies against France and Belgium. Within days, the British army found itself outmaneuvered and unprepared for the German blitzkrieg assault led by General Rommel and his 7th Panzer division.

The German high command began boasting of the demise of the allied armies, particularly the 300,000 soldiers of the British army sent by then Prime Minister Winston Churchill to protect France and the low countries of Europe. As the prospect of victory waned Churchill was prepared to announce an unprecedented military defeat of a third of a million soldiers.

But then a miraculous turn took place initiated by King George VI, who ordered the observance of a National Day of Prayer. The British Monarch, along with members of the cabinet, attended Westminster Abbey to pray, while millions of Britons all across the Kingdom in unprecedented unity, attended churches to join the King in prayer. Newspapers throughout the UK reported, "Nothing like it has ever happened before."

Then the miracles began: First, Hitler ordered his troops to halt their advance for no apparent reason, which angered his generals and continues to baffle historians to this day. Secondly, a massive storm broke out in Flanders which grounded the German Luftwaffe squadrons, allowing the allied armies to travel to the beaches at Dunkirk unhindered by the German air force. A third miracle involving the weather was that simultaneous with the storm which grounded the Luftwaffe, the English Channel was as still as a millpond...an unprecedented calm which allowed ships of every size to evacuate over 338,000 troops including 140,000 French, Belgian, Dutch and Polish soldiers from the beaches at Dunkirk.

Winston Churchill addressed the British nation and described the evacuation of Dunkirk as a “miracle of deliverance.”

The following Sunday, the nation in celebration of God’s answer to prayer, sang Psalm 124 throughout churches in the United Kingdom.
Anyone can benefit by prayer an atheist, someone who's gay, no sin matters no one is righteous no one, we all sin and can ask God for mercy.

Upvote 0

Learning & Growing

Jan 13, 2022
USA
✟27,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Amen! In Jesus' Holy Name!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums