• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

I am voting for Biden because -

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by hislegacy, Sep 11, 2020.

I am voting for Biden because:

Poll closed Sep 25, 2020.
  1. He is not Trump

28.2%
  2. He has accomplished .... my answer will complete the sentence

10.3%
  3. I am not voting for Joe

61.5%
  1. The Barbarian

The Barbarian Crabby Old White Guy

+8,681
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Trump knew that it wasn't, and his admission that it wasn't was recorded weeks before he pretended it was, when he told us about it. He lied. Just that simple.

2. April_Rose

April_Rose Well-Known Member

+2,427
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

Whatever I have better things to do right now than to spend my time arguing with you back and forth. :rolleyes:

3. NoNameNothing

NoNameNothing New Member

+18
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Simple really... All Politicians are Controlled by other Individuals, who have other Individuals over them: Individuals who care not a bit for Humanity. They care for their own Wealth and continuation of it and Absolute Control of the herds (their own words, they think of us as their Cattle) Humanity is only useful to their ends. Where do all ideas come from that have been pushed incrementally over the last 30-40 Years? Universities, the Medias etc. Have People placed in them. Why do they push certain ideas??? Who's responsible? Powerful Think-Tanks with decades-long agendas. When you discover the History of the whys and wherefores, of anything in Society in general, then you come to certain conclusions about what to believe and what you put your Trust in and what you don't. I guess I've watched quite a few documentaries about this over the Years (and I'm no expert, but, what is unfolding right now Globally is exactly what they predicted would happen).

4. The Barbarian

+8,681
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Trump knew that it wasn't, and his admission that it wasn't was recorded weeks before he pretended it was, when he told us about it. He lied. Just that simple.

I understand. It's hard to work out an excuse when the perp's words are recorded.

5. The Barbarian

+8,681
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Some of it is merely narcissism, a character disorder. Some of that can look like dementia, because a narcissist is often not rational about things that he sees connecting to him.

6. April_Rose

+2,427
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    [QUOTE="The Barbarian, post: 75334141, member: 7989]

I understand. It's hard to work out an excuse when the perp's words are recorded.[/QUOTE]

No,.. I just don't like talking to brick walls.

7. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,342
    Christian
    Married
    You're mistaken. Trump lied about the pandemic ... to keep people calm. That's according to him.

8. The Barbarian

+8,681
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I understand. It's hard to work out an excuse when the perp's words are recorded.

Notice several people have tried and failed here. It's hard, when you have his own words nailing him. You're running up against the facts.

Facts are unyielding things, aren't they? Find a away to accommodate them, and move on.

9. A_Thinker

+8,342
    Christian
    Married
    Please provide evidence of such ...

10. A_Thinker

+8,342
    Christian
    Married
    Umm,.. yeah,.. sure,.. NOT!!

11. Under One King

Under One King Well-Known Member

+594
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    It all depends on your viewpoint.

12. The Barbarian

+8,681
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Biden once described himself as a "gaffe machine" for his blunt (sometimes unprintable) language. And it's true.

For me, the fact that he can laugh at himself is yet another reason we need him in the Oval Office and the humorless narcissist out.

The list of presidents who were capable of swearing like troopers (most of them were troopers) included Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Reagan.

On the whole, a pretty solid bunch.

13. pescador

pescador Newbie Supporter

+4,165
    Christian
    Married
    Trump by no means handles things "all right". He has proven time and time again that he is incapable of doing the job of President of the US. He is more concerned with the numbers on his golf score card than anything else.

14. April_Rose

+2,427
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

Did you not say that he never actually said any of that and you were just making assumptions?

15. pescador

+4,165
    Christian
    Married
    This is beyond nonsense. Why do you post something like this about the former vice president of the United States? He did great for 8 years and will be great again for another 8!

16. pescador

+4,165
    Christian
    Married
    Just be thankful that you live in the UK and not the colonies!

17. Hank77

Hank77 Well-Known Member Supporter

+13,688
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    So what did he do to keep people calm?

18. The Barbarian

+8,681
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    He told us that there was a caravan of dangerous rapists and drug dealers coming to cross into our country. He said that it was an invasion, and a national emergency.

Turns out, it wasn't.

And when we had a real national emergency, he "played it down." So we wouldn't panic. And tens of thousands of Americans died because he lied about it.

19. NoNameNothing

NoNameNothing New Member

+18
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Single
    What "Colonies"?

20. April_Rose

+2,427
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

If he had come right out and said that this virus is deadly and if you're not careful you're gonna die would people be panicking yes or no?