Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I could post many more examples of incredibly stupid things Trump has said.
And I could post the same in the cases of Biden, Obama, and others, which would bring us back around to the starting point which was with Trump's alleged lies being just another contrivance of the group that told us from the start that they would do whatever was necessary to get him out of office. Note that the promise was not to do whatever was fair or true.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We can't afford any more incompetence. America has become poorer, sicker, less safe. Our enemies are laughing at us and our allies no longer trust us. The soap opera that the WH has become is an embarrassment to Americans.

And Biden had an influential role in the Obama administration. So hopefully, he'll do as well in the presidency.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And I could post the same in the cases of Biden, Obama, and others, which would bring us back around to the starting point which was with Trump's alleged lies being just another contrivance of the group that told us from the start that they would do whatever was necessary to get him out of office. Note that the promise was not to do whatever was fair or true.
But the post to which I was replying was about how incompetent Biden is. My point is that Trump has said as many stupid things if not more.

Upvote 0

Nokomis

Aug 17, 2020
Arkansas
✟15,136.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think that its interesting, as well.

Previous CF polls showed a marked preference for Biden ...

The poll is in the Christian Only section, which limits who can vote in it. I’m sure the results would be different if the members who can’t post in this section could be represented too. And since this is the Christian Only section, I don’t give the results of the poll much credence. It doesn’t represent the rest of the members who can’t post here. I’m not sure if the poll was limited on purpose but here it is.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
But the post to which I was replying was about how incompetent Biden is. My point is that Trump has said as many stupid things if not more.
I kinda don't think that's correct, since with Biden it's more of a "What am I doing here; what am I supposed to be doing now?" kind of thing.

It is not simply a matter of him having said WW2 when he meant WW1. And this is significant, I think, when the question is framed as it has been framed, as a matter of which candidate is able to do the job of president.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Then the question of "Why Biden?" would seem to be even more pertinent.

Yes. Biden has shown a skill at working out differences with people of opposing views, and in finding a middle way between extremes. That's a skill which will be repeatedly needed in the next few years.

He's precisely the person needed in the WH now. Not a revolutionary, a healer.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It is not simply a matter of him having said WW2 when he meant WW1.

Yes. Now if he had said something about George Washington seizing airports, we'd have reason to worry about his mind, wouldn't we?

And this is significant, I think, when the question is framed as it has been framed, as a matter of which candidate is able to do the job of president.

Pretty much. For one thing, it would be good to have a president who was trusted and respected by our troops.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Nokomis

Aug 17, 2020
Arkansas
✟15,136.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
We can't afford any more incompetence. America has become poorer, sicker, less safe. Our enemies are laughing at us and our allies no longer trust us. The soap opera that the WH has become is an embarrassment to Americans.

And Biden had an influential role in the Obama administration. So hopefully, he'll do as well in the presidency.

I never imagined I could ever be ashamed to a Republican but I am because of Donald Trump. I think he’s a disgrace to the Oval Office and an embarrassment to our country. He was laughed at by other world leaders at the United Nations and the NATO Summit. Not to mention the baby Trump balloon in London. I’m voting for Joe Biden in the hope to defeat Trump and get him out of the White House.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm Trump all the way, but that aside, I'd be afraid to vote for Biden, for the honest and simple reason, I don't think he's mentally capable of handling it...not even close, actually. Of course that is far from a fresh opinion.

Biden is a stealth candidate. Or a Zombie candidate, if you prefer. Even the Democrats within the party and those running his campaign know, if elected, he will never be able to serve out even half of his first term.

But that is exactly the point, thus the selection of a sock-puppet as his running mate.

Consider that for a moment. If Biden is somehow elected and within the first six months or year at most is forced to vacate and Harris becomes President, whom do you believe she will pick to replace her as Vice-President?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biden has shown a skill at working out differences with people of opposing views, and in finding a middle way between extremes.

For the right price.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I kinda don't think that's correct, since with Biden it's more of a "What am I doing here; what am I supposed to be doing now?" kind of thing.

It is not simply a matter of him having said WW2 when he meant WW1. And this is significant, I think, when the question is framed as it has been framed, as a matter of which candidate is able to do the job of president.
And Biden is far better qualified.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What has Biden done in the last 47 years that you support and makes you want to vote for him? or is it simply because he is not Trump?

I am honestly asking for the reasoning behind this.

8 years as Vice President, 39 years in congress - what has he done to earn your vote.

Please check the appropriate answer and then explain what Joe has done that you think would make him a good President?

Please don't flame.
It might be more helpful to you to listen to life long Republicans why they aren't voting for Trump and they are voting for Biden.

Meet Brewster Waddell, from Fresco, TX. He a new poster to RVAT.
I agree with everything he says.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Nokomis
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟700,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It might be more helpful to you to listen to life long Republicans why they aren't voting for Trump and they are voting for Biden.

Meet Brewster Wydell/Waddell ?, from Fresco, TX. He a new poster to RVAT.

Thread is not about Trump - the information in the video doesn't help in any form.

The thread is about Joe Biden. Do you have anything to add to the topic of the thread?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the poll is interesting, 69% say they will not vote for Joe.

I know this is not scientific in any way, but on a forum with so very many threads shading the President, I am kind of surprised.
You only invited Democrats to vote. I'm an unaffiliated voter so I didn't vote.
But I'm going to now. And how many of those 'no for Joe' are 'also no for Trump'?

EDIT: I was wrong you didn't specify Dems.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nokomis

Aug 17, 2020
Arkansas
✟15,136.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship

Meet Brewster Waddell, from Fresco, TX. He a new poster to RVAT.

I’m hoping the election results will show that this presidential election was a day of reckoning against Donald Trump. I hope Joe Biden wins the election. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump has to be led out of the White House in handcuffs because he refused to leave. I’m especially concerned that he might call for his supporters to come defend him, with weapons. I certainly wouldn’t put it past him. I think he'll have to be strong-armed and forcibly removed from the White House premises. I hope I’m wrong but I have an uneasy feeling that he’ll fight tooth and nail from being forced to leave.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was asking for each persons reasons.

I also noted you polled because he isn’t Trump. It kind of negates your reasoning at this point.
To be fair, your poll pigeonholed people into only two answers for why they are voting for Biden. I didn’t vote because neither fit my answer.

• Agree
Reactions: Nokomis
Upvote 0

Nokomis

Aug 17, 2020
Arkansas
✟15,136.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
To be fair, your poll pigeonholed people into only two answers for why they are voting for Biden. I didn’t vote because neither fit my answer.

I agree. I think the poll was lacking in options and it’s basically biased.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The thread is about Joe Biden. Do you have anything to add to the topic of the thread?

The present wreckage in the WH is a compelling reason to vote for Biden.

Upvote 0