West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God didn’t do this but He knew you would be here. Now you get to take responsibility for your self and go through this trial with God. Keep your love lights open. Go through it with Jesus he has a lot to show you. Or you could claim bankruptcy at least in the US. What are you giving up some material comforts? It’s awful I admit to be in your shoes but don’t give up on God. He is all you have left. Don’t be mad at Him. Because the ‘best laid plans’. A few business mistakes is all it takes for anyone. God is not pie in the sky. But he is an attitude adjustment. Time heals all wounds.

He will bless you in a different way. Six years is not forever. Sounds like you aren’t to old to enjoy yourself again. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My folks had a terrible business loss, the health went south. But a few years of hard work got them on their feet again and they were restored. Business has ups and downs. Entrepreneurs fail a lot. Keep trying in Christ and let God bless you. But don’t put the material first.

There are plenty of stories too of prosperity doctrine people who don’t get rich. It’s not cessarily Gods will for everybody to get rich. Nor just the righteous. Look at ole Kenneth Copelands face. He’s a miser it’s written on his face. You want a billion dollars? Then you going to have to give up a lot. Teaching a false doctrine. Oh my goodness.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Been going through a lot of bad stuff and at this point it’s hard to imagine things getting much better. Even with me doing things “correctly” it will take me at least another 6 years to get out of the hole that I’m in and Ive already wasted half my life.

Without going into detail, there’s a complex variety of things going on that are interconnected and the situation I’m in doesn’t seem to allow me to get out of this mess. Essentially if I make a move to improve in one area then I it will put me in worse situation in other areas. It’s a complicated situation but I’m talking a combination of massive debt, contracts, relationships and health issues, just to give you an idea.

the worst part of it is I’ve been doing things “correctly” by whole life, and still have wound up in a terrible situation I don’t think I can ever truly recover from.

You would think I would have a ton of good karma for being “good” my whole life but God somehow wants me to suffer continuously and tremendously.

Makes me really question the existence of God and religion. I know the religious response is “Youre supposed to have faith” which seems like a very convenient counter argument at this point and I’ve had faith all along and nothing seems to improve.

thoughts/ advice ?
read the psalms and see how David worked his way through it. You are mad at God that is a big mistake. God is good and perfect in all his ways and now you are judging him? Job went through a bit more than you and you might learn from that book what James teaches 2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Your personal complaint and all and being stuck here maybe because you are not learning the intended lesson and like a student you have to keep repeating the same lessons until you move on to the next level. Your response does not reflect a trusting heart and one that rejoices in all things at all times. Like Paul singing in the prison you need to get that Jesus says he gives his peace and that peace is not as the world gives. You should abide in that peace and you would do find. Sounds like you are lacking the worlds peace and mad at God for foolish reasons.

Upvote 0

Newwave

Aug 8, 2021
Toronto
✟16,534.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm not trying be cruel or indifferent, and it's probably just me, but I don't see the problem, other than you're not happy.

I don't know what you thought life was supposed to be, but it ain't always gonna be roses and sunshine. And you shouldn't want it to be. You should want hard times, not complain about them. You get the opportunity to endure things that maybe other people never get to, and those things are what make you an amazing person. People should look at your life and think, man that person's incredible, not think, man that person's a whiner.

Choose to be incredible. Choose to be inspirational. You get to do that, you get to make that choice, and that's a heck of a gift.

So say thank you God for the opportunity to be incredible. Maybe I'm not the prettiest person, or the smartest person, or the most athletic person, or the richest person, but that doesn't mean that I can't be an inspirational person. I don't think that God's really looking for rich people, or pretty people. I think He's got enough of those. But inspirational people, I don't think that God can ever have enough of those.

So be one of those, pick up your cross, whatever the heck it is, and go inspire people simply by persevering. Because there aren't many things more inspirational than that.

So there’s nothing wrong with being unhappy? What world do you live in?

I don’t expect all sunshine and rainbows, I understand it’s a constant grind.

I couldn’t care less how I am viewed, whether inspirational or not it makes no difference to me.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure I’ll pray for you @Newwave . But there’s nothing like a relationship/friendship with Jesus. There is comfort and strength for the day of tribulation. But if you mad at the Christian God there is not much He can do. I can say he loves you and wants the best for you but if you have another God be thinking of somebody else. Our God didn’t want this but preChrist life leads us to faith in Him, but your not supposed to quit when it gets hard.

God wants to give us joy in trials and pleasure in afflictions because we have them sometimes. It’s comfort because we make mistakes. It’s not Gods fault though, he doesn’t plan these things but he comforts and strengthens us and takes a share of the load so we can handle it. You should repent of this sin and the rest of them. Then you burden of sin and guilt will be relieved. Then you can seek Him like a father. Then your faith and the scriptures will kick in. You know whistle while you work...’. Bringing honor to a God who loves you, who cares about your spiritual life more than financial. Because with eternal life all the suffering on earth pales in comparison. ‘The sufferings of this life are not worthy to be compared to the glory which shall be revealed in us. And the new life, WOW!

Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
So there’s nothing wrong with being unhappy? What world do you live in?

I don’t expect all sunshine and rainbows, I understand it’s a constant grind.

I couldn’t care less how I am viewed, whether inspirational or not it makes no difference to me.
I do not think that partinobodicular said it was OK that you are unhappy. I took it as he meant that life was never meant to be easy, and you have strength to find in Jesus/God, to deal with it, if you find the strength. That we all bear a cross, and how we responds defines us, on this journey. That you have been tasked with a big one, and he wants to encourage you to tackle it even if it is hard, and the pain you go through is a step to make you do the work. And also that God has great faith in you, since he gave you much tribulations.

If you want, we can do a constructive assesment here, and get some more tidbits that are not overly personal, and some of the many who replied may have some word of advice that speaks to you. I sense you seek help. Could you tell us the feelings that drags you down? Is it a feel of betrayel, abandonment? Is it anchors put in people, you feel are bad for you, doing damage and weakening you, while they expect you to get stronger? So keep trying with them on their accord is tearing you down? Have you asked for help with healthcare or cost? And they say no? Or do you need it, and have pride or shame, so you feel they should reach out? Is it, a thing about you expecting something from them, you have not expressed to them clearly? Or other stuff? Can you ask us to fundraise for you, to help you in a bind you are not strong enough to handle for now? People will help if you ask. Keep yourself private, but give people some more, so you can get immediate help if you need finances sorted out ASAP because of healthissues, I beg you

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The God of Abraham Isaac Jacob.. Jesus Christ is very real. Short story a muslim in prison tries to fast to hear from Allah.. yet a week later no Allah. So he is just going to quit. He said this light shows up.. a man with holes in His hands yet the muslim had to run to the corner and keep saying "I am sorry I am sorry forgive me forgive me". He said he felt so unworthy.. knew exactly what kind of man he was keep forgive me. He said this light.. put His hand on him said "I forgive you".. and it was all gone. He asked who are you? This light said " I am the way the truth and the life". The man said that means nothing to me. The light said "I am Jesus". Then asked "how easy was it for me to forgive you?" The man said "as easy as drinking water". Then Christ shows him this open vision like on a big tv screen of all these people that are lost and don't know Jesus. Jesus said as easy as it was for me to forgive you.. who will tell them?".

I love that story. I watched him when he first shared it. The moment he got to Christ he cried like a baby. Then some 20 yeas later.. the moment he got to Christ showing up he still cries like a baby.

Jesus is real... I don't know if you KNOW Jesus. This world everything in it leads to death and away from GOD. Sin just makes a wall between us and God and hurts us. Its not how good I am or bad. It IS about FIATH! That is the only way to PLEASE God. See just come to Him just as you are. What you shared here.. you tell Him.. and all the rest :) Like the song playing.. Redeemer.. I know my redeemer lives!

Ask Him.... don't believe me.. If HE is so real.. then ask Him. The key is to ask from your heart.. to mean it. Those cries from the world He always hears. Always shows up. To the rest.. call on any so called GOD you know.. only ONE will answer. I KNOW my redeemer lives.

Upvote 0

Newwave

Aug 8, 2021
Toronto
✟16,534.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The God of Abraham Isaac Jacob.. Jesus Christ is very real. Short story a muslim in prison tries to fast to hear from Allah.. yet a week later no Allah. So he is just going to quit. He said this light shows up.. a man with holes in His hands yet the muslim had to run to the corner and keep saying "I am sorry I am sorry forgive me forgive me". He said he felt so unworthy.. knew exactly what kind of man he was keep forgive me. He said this light.. put His hand on him said "I forgive you".. and it was all gone. He asked who are you? This light said " I am the way the truth and the life". The man said that means nothing to me. The light said "I am Jesus". Then asked "how easy was it for me to forgive you?" The man said "as easy as drinking water". Then Christ shows him this open vision like on a big tv screen of all these people that are lost and don't know Jesus. Jesus said as easy as it was for me to forgive you.. who will tell them?".

I love that story. I watched him when he first shared it. The moment he got to Christ he cried like a baby. Then some 20 yeas later.. the moment he got to Christ showing up he still cries like a baby.

Jesus is real... I don't know if you KNOW Jesus. This world everything in it leads to death and away from GOD. Sin just makes a wall between us and God and hurts us. Its not how good I am or bad. It IS about FIATH! That is the only way to PLEASE God. See just come to Him just as you are. What you shared here.. you tell Him.. and all the rest :) Like the song playing.. Redeemer.. I know my redeemer lives!

Ask Him.... don't believe me.. If HE is so real.. then ask Him. The key is to ask from your heart.. to mean it. Those cries from the world He always hears. Always shows up. To the rest.. call on any so called GOD you know.. only ONE will answer. I KNOW my redeemer lives.

My friend , why do you have to insult other religions?

you can believe in whatever religion you choose but what is the point in insulting other religious views?

there are many religions in the world and there is a right to freedom of religion.

as a Christian you should be accepting of others, if that is what you believe

and how do you know there is only One God ?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Been going through a lot of bad stuff and at this point it’s hard to imagine things getting much better. Even with me doing things “correctly” it will take me at least another 6 years to get out of the hole that I’m in and Ive already wasted half my life.

Without going into detail, there’s a complex variety of things going on that are interconnected and the situation I’m in doesn’t seem to allow me to get out of this mess. Essentially if I make a move to improve in one area then I it will put me in worse situation in other areas. It’s a complicated situation but I’m talking a combination of massive debt, contracts, relationships and health issues, just to give you an idea.

the worst part of it is I’ve been doing things “correctly” by whole life, and still have wound up in a terrible situation I don’t think I can ever truly recover from.

You would think I would have a ton of good karma for being “good” my whole life but God somehow wants me to suffer continuously and tremendously.

Makes me really question the existence of God and religion. I know the religious response is “Youre supposed to have faith” which seems like a very convenient counter argument at this point and I’ve had faith all along and nothing seems to improve.

thoughts/ advice ?
You've been doing all things very much correctly all of your life...?

Your not getting what you rightly deserve...?

Is that what you are saying...?

No wonder your still mad at God...

Somebody please give this person a full dose of what they rightly deserve please!

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You've been doing all things very much correctly all of your life...?

Your not getting what you rightly deserve...?

Is that what you are saying...?

No wonder your still mad at God...

Somebody please give this person a full dose of what they rightly deserve please!

God Bless!
@Newwave

Anyway, I'm sorry things are not going "exactly right" for you, but as I just told one my dearest friends recently, when he asked why he was still not happy with his life, even though everything was going pretty well (that last part is my words or take, and not necessarily his, etc), anyway, I told him "because you don't have the right or proper perspective and/or point of view", etc, and left it at that.

But if it's any consolation for you, if God doesn't make things right for you this side of life, in this life, and that was really truly the case, etc, then He makes all things very right in the end always, and that is a guarantee always, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Newwave

And I've been through some things, etc, lots and lots or trials and some very hard, and very, very difficult times, and I had a few words with God during it also, etc, but my faith and my love for Him still remained in tact, and He saw me through it all in or by the end, even though I may have had a few words for Him during the time, or at those times, during it, etc...

I still managed not to curse Him to His face, etc... And I came to realize that it was because I still loved Him too much to do that, etc, and also because I knew in my heart I would be lying also, etc... And as long as you can do/keep and/or maintain that, I think you'll see Him see you through it in or by the end, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Newwave

I will pray for you that your perspective will be changed, and that your faith and love will not completely give out, and that you will hopefully be able to see the extreme goodness of the Lord and/or God in and by the end of it, OK, and in fact, I'm going to pray for that for you "right now", OK...

So that hopefully you'll be able to look back at some point and see it, and be able to praise God for it, OK...

God Bless!

• Winner
Reactions: Newwave
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Newwave

Oh, and now after reading some of the other replies in this thread, you do have to work with God to get out of it as well, He's not just going to magically whisk it all away for you, etc... I had to do this to get out of mine, etc... And even now, I do things much differently now than I used to prior, etc...

Something got you in this mess, but you now need to just focus on your part in getting out of it, and with you fully doing what you can, or your part always, letting God handle and/or take care of the rest, but you are going to have to work, or do your part, or do what all that you can to get out of it now...

And in staying out of it afterwards also, etc...

I also got to see that, when I was going though mine, etc, that when or as I was doing my part, and my perspective had shifted/changed, anyway, I got to see with my very own eyes, how that, when I became more responsible and was fully doing my part, I got to literally fully see God doing His part right along with mine around it, etc, and it was/still is "pretty dang cool" that I got to see that down to this very day, etc...

And He still does it sometimes, but after I had changed, I really got to see it coming back up, or climbing back out, back then, etc, and it was/is/still is "pretty dang awesome" to have that/those experience(s), down to this very day, etc...

And I will pray that, if you do the same, you will get to see the same, OK...

Because it's "pretty cool", etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I agree, and I realize there are many people in the world who have it more difficult than me.

people unjustly in third world prisons, people with serious disabilities, children living in poverty, slavery, war, etc.

And I am grateful for the good I have received. Believe me I am. But at this point I think a homeless man is richer than me as a homeless man has zero and free to roam while I am in massive
debt and bound by responsibility I do not want or need.

I am a prisoner and a slave to my own morality.
Most people are prisoners and slaves to their own greed/appetites...

Confuse needs with wants, and wants with needs, etc...

And I've been homeless and literally living on the streets, and no one helped me at all, all the people I thought loved me, and I did not have a vehicle either, and in fact, I had lost my drivers license for life prior to this, so I did not have a vehicle, and still do not, etc, and I also did two stints in jail for extended periods of time, while I was homeless, etc, trust me they are not richer or better off then you are, etc...

Also wife and child left me during this time also, just like everybody else did, or already had, etc...

I had a duffel bag and backpack to my name, etc, and that was mostly just clothes, etc... Spent a lot of nights with the earth (or concrete) as my bed, and my backpack for a pillow, etc... And threats everywhere and all around, so that it was hard enough just finding a safe place to lay your head down to begin with for a night, etc... Then also dry and that was legal also, etc... And then you also still had the cold also, but hopefully it was at least dry, but it was sometimes not safe also, etc...

But and/or anyway, if you truly want to try it out, I'm sure God can arrange it/that for you if that is what you really truly want...?

It took all of this to change my perspective and make me do things for myself and be responsible, etc, love myself for the first time, etc, and not procrastinate when things came up, but to stay on top of things always, etc, which is just another way of saying be more responsible, etc...

I'm doing well now though, and when I changed during this time, notice that I said "when I changed", etc, I began my journey doing the things I needed to do to get out of it, and when I finally did this, God started showing up along the way, and I got to see Him working with my efforts in the things around me, etc, sometimes things would just start "falling into place" for me, if it was not a thing that I was supposed to be doing or taking care of myself and/or controlling, etc, but I got to see Him showing up and working in the things I did not, or could not, or was not supposed to, etc, be taking care of and/or controlling, etc, and I'm hoping that is what starts happening for you if you do the same, etc...

You've got to have a gratitude that goes past normal though, and that is above and beyond normal, etc, otherwise it may not happen, etc...

Anyway, don't ever think you have it worse than a homeless person...

You have "no idea", etc...

Speak of things in a way you should not, etc...

You literally have nothing and no one, etc...

And many even go crazy because of just that alone also, etc...

Having absolutely no one, etc...

Let alone not having any "thing", etc...

And, also, people you thought loved you...?

Well, guess what, they never ever did, etc...

That part is still a difficult place to be, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There is, it's called The Bible.

Joshua 1:8 "This book of the Law should not depart from your mouth, and you must read it in an undertone day and night, in order to observe carefully all that is written in it; for then your way will be successful and then you will act wisely."

Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my foot, And a light for my path."

And yet, Jesus said that there is only one True path/road, and that very few are following this true path. Most, as you say go off on some other path, and that's when they often get into serious difficulties because they rely on their own wisdom and understanding.

Matt 7:13,14 “Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it."

The bible is the only true manual/guide to life. It alone can put us on the true path to a successful life.

Realising, excepting and trusting that the bible is a manual and a guide for life, and following it's guiding light rather than trusting in our own wisdom and understanding, can help us to avoid many of the sad situations that those who follow their own paths find themselves in.

Proverbs 3:5,6 "Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, And do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, And he will make your paths straight.

Stay safe and well,
LB
Sure, you got me there, the bible is a manual. I was just giving some life advice for somebody in dire straits. And I have not read the bible yet, I have read some books, and am reading through more over time. And reading some of the verses I find here, in it's full context when they are relatable to me.

I will stay well, and same to you. I will not stay safe. Got stuff to do, and do not fear anything. Fear is restraint.

Upvote 0

Newwave

Aug 8, 2021
Toronto
✟16,534.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
@Newwave

I will pray for you that your perspective will be changed, and that your faith and love will not completely give out, and that you will hopefully be able to see the extreme goodness of the Lord and/or God in and by the end of it, OK, and in fact, I'm going to pray for that for you "right now", OK...

So that hopefully you'll be able to look back at some point and see it, and be able to praise God for it, OK...

God Bless!

thank you brother I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I am in a bad way and truly need a miracle to get me out of this mess.

• Prayers
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
thank you brother I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I am in a bad way and truly need a miracle to get me out of this mess.
Well, I'm going to put you on my regular daily prayer list for a while, OK, and I hope things will turn around for you.

Sorry if I was hard/harsh.

God's Love

Peace

God Bless!

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome,

You talk about being angry with God but then asks if there are more than one God. So that might be your problem right there. And you said he talked back but usually in this day and age if you are thinking of our heavenly Father from a Christian point, he usually speaks to us through his Word and faith comes from hearing the Word of God.

I'm not sure how to proceed but as Christian I can only over advice from that perspective. But I will tell you a wonderful book of the bible that is to the "man that walks under the sun" -us. Ecclesiastes written by Solomon. He talks about how to get through this life, what's important and most of our life is just vanity. This coming from a very intelligent/wise man but who also had many wives and was very wealthy. He had all of that but in the end, he still looked at it all as vanity/emptiness.

He also said this

Ecclesiastes 2:24 "There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God."

Ecclesiastes 5:18 "Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion."

And Paul was also a good teacher on the subject of suffering tribulations in the NT,

Romans 5:2 "By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God."

Romans 5:3 "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;"

Romans 5:4 "And patience, experience; and experience, hope:"

As a Christian, other than following God's Word/Will in our lives, especially by reading and studying his word to know his overall plan, the rest of what we perceive to be important in this "world" is vanity for the most part.

I know we all have struggles but I will say personally our Father has always seen me through. And I've had many.

Of course God's Word is all important but Ecclesiastes is not a bad starting off point. It might intrigue your interest to at least get into the bible -beginning to end, because if you don't understand the beginning you won't understand the end. And many things that happened in the Old Testament are for our ensample today.

But seeing as you're not a Christian, this might not be any help to you at all. So if that's the case, I will pray for you :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Faith Unites

Mar 25, 2014
✟25,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

thoughts/ advice ?
I would be cautious when claiming that you’ve done everything correct youre whole life. That aside, often times our struggles are the best gifts we ever receive. Perhaps God is allowing you to dig yourself deeper into a hole in order to reach the end of yourself. Gods a big boy he can handle your anger. But, I can assure you that you’re not angry at God, you’re angry at yourself. Best advice would be to hit your knees in prayer, seek wise council and repent. Gods purpose in this life is for us to be conformed to the image of Christ. If this is the struggle that gets you closer to that purpose then I’d say it’s well worth 6 years of financial difficulties.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Newwave

Aug 8, 2021
Toronto
✟16,534.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I would be cautious when claiming that you’ve done everything correct youre whole life. That aside, often times our struggles are the best gifts we ever receive. Perhaps God is allowing you to dig yourself deeper into a hole in order to reach the end of yourself. Gods a big boy he can handle your anger. But, I can assure you that you’re not angry at God, you’re angry at yourself. Best advice would be to hit your knees in prayer, seek wise council and repent. Gods purpose in this life is for us to be conformed to the image of Christ. If this is the struggle that gets you closer to that purpose then I’d say it’s well worth 6 years of financial difficulties.

No I am not angry at myself, I am actually quite proud of myself for overcoming so much adversity despite facing so many challenges. I am doing the best I can with what I have to work with given the circumstances. Most of the issues I’m facing now I have zero control over. So no, I am not angry at myself nor do I blame myself for issues I have no control over.

Upvote 0

Faith Unites

Mar 25, 2014
✟25,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
No I am not angry at myself, I am actually quite proud of myself for overcoming so much adversity despite facing so many challenges. I am doing the best I can with what I have to work with given the circumstances. Most of the issues I’m facing now I have zero control over. So no, I am not angry at myself nor do I blame myself for issues I have no control over.
so you’re proud of yourself for overcoming adversity but angry at God because the hardships happened in the first place? Sounds like there’s a bit of an ego problem here.

Upvote 0