Cabot
✟7,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi. First and fore most I am a Christian ✝️. My name is Travis. I was saved back in 2014. I wondered in My faith for last year and half but last Week I returned to him. I gotta wonder why My lord and savior made Me disabled? I can’t drive or work.

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello Travis it's nice to meet you and don't worry,.. I'm disabled too. And I believe that God made us all special in our own ways and if He had made us all alike it would be a boring world. So be proud of who you are and welcome. :)

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi. First and fore most I am a Christian ✝️. My name is Travis. I was saved back in 2014. I wondered in My faith for last year and half but last Week I returned to him. I gotta wonder why My lord and savior made Me disabled? I can’t drive or work.
Travis, we live in a world that is controlled by Satan. The work of the Christian is to undo what Satan has done and bring in the kingdom of God. Satan makes people disabled, not God. You have a tremendous opportunity to show God's power, love and grace in spite of your disabilities. Have you heard of Nick Vujicic? He was born without arms or legs. He preaches all over the world. This link is to an interview he did. It will blow you away.

Upvote 0

TwotoStand

Sep 23, 2020
Europe
✟9,302.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi Travis!

I take encouragement from (2 Cor 12)"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties."

It seems on easy observation many are the afflictions of the saints on this earth...while the wicked and those who don't know Him or follow Him seem to prosper...

the world is imperfect, broken since the fall of Adam and Eve and thus so is our earthly reality environment dominated by the prince of this world.

So here we are just passing through, we look forward to the eternal reality to come :hearteyes:

(John 16:33)These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”:praying:

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Travis,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

334015_9a8cf6302e79fa95f451ca0023ade86e.gif

5fa65c8c2585f629b9814fed5a802ef8.gif

• Agree
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

hi nice to meet you. I don't drive or work due to disabilities either but there is plentiful and I can do to glorify God

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello Travis and welcome!
Hope you will enjoy the fellowship here.
It is good to hear you have come back to the faith! :)

Upvote 0