• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

I am Travis Jackson

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Travis Jackson, Sep 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Travis Jackson

Travis Jackson New Member

+5
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hi. First and fore most I am a Christian ✝️. My name is Travis. I was saved back in 2014. I wondered in My faith for last year and half but last Week I returned to him. I gotta wonder why My lord and savior made Me disabled? I can’t drive or work.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. April_Rose

April_Rose Well-Known Member

+2,408
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Hello Travis it's nice to meet you and don't worry,.. I'm disabled too. And I believe that God made us all special in our own ways and if He had made us all alike it would be a boring world. So be proud of who you are and welcome. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Tigger45

Tigger45 Martin Luther Supporter

+10,050
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Welcome to CF Travis!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,597
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Travis, we live in a world that is controlled by Satan. The work of the Christian is to undo what Satan has done and bring in the kingdom of God. Satan makes people disabled, not God. You have a tremendous opportunity to show God's power, love and grace in spite of your disabilities. Have you heard of Nick Vujicic? He was born without arms or legs. He preaches all over the world. This link is to an interview he did. It will blow you away.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+10,096
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi and welcome here,I too have disabilities and cannot drive.

6. kingsdaughter85

kingsdaughter85 Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors

+670
    Albania
    Christian
    Private
    Welcome Travis. There are other people like you be encouraged . ❤️

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. TwotoStand

TwotoStand Member

+43
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hi Travis!

I take encouragement from (2 Cor 12)"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties."

It seems on easy observation many are the afflictions of the saints on this earth...while the wicked and those who don't know Him or follow Him seem to prosper...

the world is imperfect, broken since the fall of Adam and Eve and thus so is our earthly reality environment dominated by the prince of this world.

So here we are just passing through, we look forward to the eternal reality to come :hearteyes:

(John 16:33)These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”:praying:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Andrewn

Andrewn Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+1,424
    Canada
    Anglican
    Married
    Welcome to the CF. I hope you enjoy the fellowship and discussions.

9. Deade

Deade Well-Known Member Staff Member Trainee Supporter

+976
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hello Travis,
    welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. WrappedUpinHisLove3

WrappedUpinHisLove3 Well-Known Member

+1,201
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    hi nice to meet you. I don't drive or work due to disabilities either but there is plentiful and I can do to glorify God

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+7,283
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Hello Travis and welcome!
    Hope you will enjoy the fellowship here.
    It is good to hear you have come back to the faith! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List