✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'
"I am the Way the Truth and the Life",'that's what Jesus said'(repeat) 'Without the Way there is no going. Without the truth there is no knowing. Without the Life there is no living. "I am the Way,the Truth and the Life",'that's what Jesus said'

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How can we walk in the Way of the LORD? How can we know the Truth of the LORD? How can we live in the Life of the LORD?
I remember a chorus that my children used to sing 'read your Bible, pray every day as you follow me'. Keeping close,

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I remember a chorus that my children used to sing 'read your Bible, pray every day as you follow me'. Keeping close,
Amen. Trusting Christ as Saviour and LORD,every day,all the way! Living in the wonderful grace of God!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When I received Christ as my Saviour in 1965 at Hemel Hempstead,the Evangelist Dennis Robson preached on this,I am the Way,the Truth and the Life. By the end I was giving my life to Jesus as Saviour and Lord!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The rock and roll singer Terry Dene had accepted Christ as His Saviour and LORD and was travelling UK singing for Jesus. He came to Bethel Church Hemel Hempstead and testified of his new found faith. What a lovely servant of God he was!

Upvote 0

Marumorose

Nov 30, 2019
Polokwane
✟37,738.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
'
"I am the Way the Truth and the Life",'that's what Jesus said'(repeat) 'Without the Way there is no going. Without the truth there is no knowing. Without the Life there is no living. "I am the Way,the Truth and the Life",'that's what Jesus said'
AMEN!
Without his way we loose direction,without his truth there is no understanding and withouthis life there no eternity

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am so glad that Jesus is the Way! He is the way to salvation and blessing. He knows the way that we take. He has walked it leading to His death and resurrection. As we follow Him He opens up His way before us! Hulleluyah!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I confessed my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ publicly on 12 April 1965,when it will be 55 years soon! He has never let me down,although I have often let Him down. He is a faithful G
Saviour who is the Way and the Truth and the Life! No one can come to the Father,except through Him!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Through His sacrifice on the cross,Jesus made a way for us where there was no way. He came to be Way for us. Fullness of life now and Fullness of life to come! 'Oh,how I love Jesus because He first loved me!'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.