I am sick and miserable. Please pray for my healing.

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone. I am the sickest that I have been for over 4 years. I am having extreme ear pain and throat pain when I swallow, a low-grade fever, and body aches all over. I'm not sure if I caught the flu or not. All I know is I can only recall one other time since becoming an adult that I have been this sick and that was before my son was born over 4 years ago. I have been trying to get a ride to an urgent care clinic but nobody is available. Please pray for my healing.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hey everyone. I am the sickest that I have been for over 4 years. I am having extreme ear pain and throat pain when I swallow, a low-grade fever, and body aches all over. I'm not sure if I caught the flu or not. All I know is I can only recall one other time since becoming an adult that I have been this sick and that was before my son was born over 4 years ago. I have been trying to get a ride to an urgent care clinic but nobody is available. Please pray for my healing.
Last year I was in a similar predicament and I did my first ever Uber ride. I'm sure the driver hated taking a sick person, but it did work.

I'll be praying for you.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord we pray, sister Ave will embrace the Spirit of Life from Christ Jesus, which brings about good health. So that Your Name may be Glorified. Amen!

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
May God hear our prayers, and send you aid as soon as possible!

As a thought, call your Parish office and tell them what is happening.
If you were in my parish, I know that calls would go out, and help would be found, because I've been on the receiving end of a call just like that, as have several members of our parish.
That's why we have an emergency phone number, so that we can be reached when there is a need. And that's why we respond, because we know that some day we might be the ones who need help.

Have faith, pick up the phone, and call. OK?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive away from Ave Maria all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to Ave Maria body and joy to thier spirit, so that in thier renewed health, Ave Maria may bless and serve you, now and forevermore.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I feel for you. I had many ear aches when I was a little boy and I can still recall ear pain while going down the mountains on various trips out West.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone. Thank you so much for your prayers. I finally got seen by a doctor. My best friend took me to the emergency room. They checked me for flu and strep throat. I didn’t have either one of those. I have a virus that is causing the back of my throat to be very swollen though. The nurse practitioner put me on a steroid to help me get better faster and some Tessalon Perles for the mild cough I have with it. I’m thankfully no longer having any fevers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KimmyO

Feb 28, 2018
VA
✟20,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Ave Maria, praying for healing for you! Some things that might help you are the following: A Hot Epsom salt bath will get rid of virus and whatnot in your body. Also, peppermint tea is great to sooth inflammation in throat. If you have a dry cough, a little coconut oil on the tongue and swallowed will coat the throat and stop the dry cough far better than water. Lots of rest, and you will probably feel better soon. Chia (tea) is great and full of good herbs to heal, if it is a quality one.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for your prayers KimmyO and everyone else who has prayed regardless of whether or not they have posted.

Anyway, I am feeling quite a bit better but I am still having some throat and ear pain. It's nowhere near as severe as it was but swallowing is still a bit difficult. I am hoping that I am healing and my symptoms aren't simply being reduced because of the Prednisone and Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen. Please continue to pray for me. I really appreciate your prayers!

Upvote 0