USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It appears that you just want to argue to be correct or right about something that involves stoking fear on event that is not guaranteed to happen. I am here to speak the truth of Jesus Christ and in trusting in Him no matter what. You can keep going on if you like. Jesus is the reason why I am here.
If I didn't have proof of what I say, I'd drop it. You haven't any proof of your position.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If I didn't have proof of what I say, I'd drop it. You haven't any proof of your position.

Again, what are you promoting? It sounds like fear and it does not sound like you are here to comfort the poster in the OP with God's Holy Word and Christ's good ways. For what if the scenario you said plays out? What if our lives are uprooted and destroyed by a Civil War? What should we do? Trust in Jesus Christ and His good ways. Take comfort in His Word no matter what. But why stoke fear on event that has not happened yet?

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again, what are you promoting? It sounds like fear and it does not sound like you are here to comfort the poster in the OP with God's Holy Word and Christ's good ways.
I began saying war is a judgement by God and you can expect it. But also gave the 91st Psalm as an antidote for fear. I'm only pointing out your folly in trusting technology in guerilla warfare. Plenty of examples you cannot off-set with "success" stories.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I began saying war is a judgement by God and you can expect it. But also gave the 91st Psalm as an antidote for fear. I'm only pointing out your folly in trusting technology in guerilla warfare. Plenty of examples you cannot off-set.

This is not a contest of wills or a heated debate of who is right or wrong in human warfare. I am not here to ultimatley to win the battle in talking about human warfare but I am here to talk about the spiritual warfare we must all fight involving our love for our Lord Jesus Christ. Some may win this battle, and others may not. But we keep soldiering on in fighting the good fight of faith because of what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is not a contest of wills or a heated debate of who is right or wrong in human warfare. I am not here to ultimatley to win the battle in talking about human warfare but I am here to talk about the spiritual warfare we must all fight involving our love for our Lord Jesus Christ. Some may win this battle, and others may not. But we keep soldiering on in fighting the good fight of faith because of what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.
So why not drop it?

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Dave L

What is your focus right now? Is it human warfare or is it Jesus Christ? We need to keep things in perspective on what is more important.
You are the one counting on the arm of the flesh technology, not me.

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟99,814.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
To the OP: All this is Q stuff. It's a cult /scam and yes they believe that there will be a national blackout and then war or something that results in trump getting another term or something after everyone but the true Q believers are dead or arrested. It's fantasy and fear mongering. The call to hunker down might be good though as it keeps some of them out of trouble and from catching covid. If you have Q people in your life, check on them without believing their warped lies. As the year goes on many will feel lost and abandoned and in despair and might need some help getting back to reality.

Reactions: Littlek
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are the one counting on the arm of the flesh technology, not me.

I am trying to talk about Jesus Christ and His Word, and you keep diverting away from that topic with discussions of human warfare. But we can agree to disagree and move on in love and respect.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am trying to talk about Jesus Christ and His Word, and you keep diverting away from that topic with discussions of human warfare. But we can agree to disagree and move on in love and respect.
Really.... I recall lots of bragging on the Military and your trust in it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Really.... I recall lots of bragging on the Military and your trust in it.

I actually believe in New Testament Non-Resistance and so my trust must be in God over armed conflict. I was merely offering the most likely scenario of what will happen, it does not mean I am prophesying and it does not mean I trust in might of men over the power of God (Which you like to falsely assert). But keep fishing things that do not exist. I will keep talking about Jesus Christ and trusting in Him and taking comfort in His Word instead.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I actually believe in New Testament Non-Resistance and so my trust must be in God over armed conflict. I was merely offering the most likely scenario of what will happen, it does not mean I am prophesying and it does not mean I trust in might of men over the power of God (Which you like to falsely assert). But keep fishing things that do not exist. I will keep talking about Jesus Christ and trusting in Him and taking comfort in His Word instead.
History and present conflicts say you are wrong.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad you now place your trust in him in this matter. Trusting in the arm of the flesh is sin.

Where did I say I place my trust in the military over God? I didn't. That is something you have falsely asserted. I merely talked about the most likely scenario from my opinion. It does not mean I am a prophet, and it does not mean I do not trust God to win my battles in life. Neither does it mean that I do not trust that God has a greater plan for good for my life if a war broke out, too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where did I say I place my trust in the military over God? I didn't. That is something you have falsely asserted. I merely talked about the most likely scenario from my opinion. It does not mean I am a prophet, and it does not mean I do not trust God to win my battles in life.
You were ranting about the military with no reckoning of how God hates this.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
She won't lose her close relationships, thankfully. She lives with her sister, and I don't think her sister cares one bit about my mom's political views lol. They don't faze me at all. Or my son, I've talked to him a lot about "what Grandma believes" and why I find it extreme and not worth getting riled up over, and he understands. We're the only close relatives she has. We're quite used to getting random books in the mail, or Youtube videos in our email inboxes, about visions and angels and dreams and prophecies and such. We just quietly dispose of them. She knows we don't want them or agree with them, but she'll send them anyway.

She's mentally sound. She's very intelligent and giving and kind. This just fills some void for her, that she's had for some years. I just leave it between her and God.

I honestly don't know if she subscribes to the more fringe "Q" conspiracies, like drinking babies' blood and all that jazz. I wouldn't think so, but I may be wrong!
Sounds like she is doing ok and you would know if it was causing a major personality change or affecting her mental health.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You were ranting about the military with no reckoning of how God hates this.

While God does not like the sinful ways of men, God can use the police and the military to be his arm of justice (See Romans 13:1-7). In fact, Assyria was an enemy nation of Israel and God used them to rebuke or correct Israel. So God can use nations for His greater plan for good.

Oh, and I was not boasting in how I favor the military, over God's ways, but God has given us military so as to protect us over the many years. If we did not have a military, we would not be able to enjoy a peaceful walk in the park and or a stroll in a nice trail within our home communities.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So you are speaking armed might and I'm proving you cannot trust in it, citing real examples.

You keep making false accusations towards me. Please stop.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.