• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I am really struggling emotionally

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know the blood of Jesus covers all sins including the hallucations. I know that I have the Holy Spirit because I recently recommitted my life but God feels far away these hallucations tell me I am going for falling for the yellow cross I had no control over in the shower Satan is really using it against and claims he is in my brain now I have religious scrupolisty making so scared of 666 and the scitzoeffetive makes me think I have it but how I love Jesus Christ with my whole heart I would never set out and blaspheme the holy spirit and I don't want to be the future false prophet. I am struggling emotionally thinking I did blaspheme in the hallucations. Pastor Mark said even if I did being mentally ill I would be forgiven I am alarmed that I mixed up Satan and Jesus. I bowed before the satanic hallucation I had no control over my body. Does Jesus still will he forgive me. I didn't speak against the Holy Spirit. I had a hallucation where Satan may have in the Yellow Cross but again I know control over that. If I blasphmed the Holy Spirit in the hallucation will I be forgiven or is it too late for me with the eternal sin and becoming the false prophet. Please help me I love Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit and desperately want forgivness i would never speak against the Holy Spirit and it bothers me.

Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know the blood of Jesus covers all sins including the hallucations. I know that I have the Holy Spirit because I recently recommitted my life but God feels far away these hallucations tell me I am going for falling for the yellow cross I had no control over in the shower Satan is really using it against and claims he is in my brain now I have religious scrupolisty making so scared of 666 and the scitzoeffetive makes me think I have it but how I love Jesus Christ with my whole heart I would never set out and blaspheme the holy spirit and I don't want to be the future false prophet. I am struggling emotionally thinking I did blaspheme in the hallucations. Pastor Mark said even if I did being mentally ill I would be forgiven I am alarmed that I mixed up Satan and Jesus. I bowed before the satanic hallucation I had no control over my body. Does Jesus still will he forgive me. I didn't speak against the Holy Spirit. I had a hallucation where Satan may have in the Yellow Cross but again I know control over that. If I blasphmed the Holy Spirit in the hallucation will I be forgiven or is it too late for me with the eternal sin and becoming the false prophet. Please help me I love Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit and desperately want forgivness i would never speak against the Holy Spirit and it bothers me.
hes tricking you making you think your doomed if you were doomed he would leave you alone and you wouldnt care about god but you do your saved

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree with Jason.

Also if you were 'lost' you would not care about blasphemy etc, that you find what is happening to you so concerning is a clear indication that you belong to Jesus.
Thank You.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I am just sick with a blue light in the brain it is just religious scrupolisty and schitzoeffective disorder playing tricks on me.[/QUOT
i suggest getting tested but i think you have ocd like me i struggle too but its just tricks by the enemy we are safe by jesus

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank You Jason I really appreciate this christian forum you can feel the holy spirit at work encouraging me. I know that the enemy is sending illusions you can't unwillingly take the Mark of the Beast my family has been supportative.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank You Jason I really appreciate this christian forum you can feel the holy spirit at work encouraging me. I know that the enemy is sending illusions you can't unwillingly take the Mark of the Beast my family has been supportative.
feel free to pm anytime

Upvote 0