I am looking for more mature Christians for dicipleship.

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been a Christian for over 20 years, but need help growing in Christ. I am willing an wanting to be a friend as well. Love Jesus.

Hello,

Just need to ask...

Have you opened up like this to the congregation you attend (assuming you attend one)?

Or any number of people you attend with in that congregation?

If none of those questions apply, where are you at (not location but knowledge) and to what do you feel you are lacking?

Edit: If you wish. We can do this conversation privately.

Upvote 0

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,285.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have been a Christian for over 20 years, but need help growing in Christ. I am willing an wanting to be a friend as well. Love Jesus.
Welcome to the forum. I'm a 43-yr Christian, Bible teacher, and prison volunteer. To me the forum has been a help for me to better express myself in writing. But it is limited for developing relationships. I recommend face-to-face encounters with people in small groups. There are also target groups for overcoming issues, which also can be very helpful. Let me know if you are interested in knowing more.
TD:)

• Agree
Reactions: Gell
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People find fellowship on the forums in different ways. Joining in prayer with others for others is one way or finding a forum that suits your needs for discussing Christ related thoughts or just the fellowship forum is a good place to start. Of course finding like-minded people for rl encounters would be the ideal.

Upvote 0

Stringfellow_Hawke

Jul 4, 2018
West Virginia
✟37,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Same here. 32. Have been a Believer since I was 12.

Upvote 0