Texas City Texas
✟21,461.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am Looking for Female penpals only from around the world that speak english that have Yahoo , Msn, Aim ages 13-79 that Like to Play Eletric Guitar, Acustioc Guitar and any other instrument That also Write lyircs to ther own songs that write the music for there Lyrics. I would like to add more people to my CF Buddy List Please add me to your CF Buddy List. You can be married, singel or newleyweds

randomchic93

•·.··.·•ReBeKaH•·.··.·•
May 8, 2005
✟16,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
SongwriterforJesus said:
I am Looking for Female penpals only from around the world that speak english that have Yahoo , Msn, Aim ages 13-59 that Like to Play Eletric Guitar, Acustioc Guitar and any other instrument That also Write lyircs to ther own songs that write the music for there Lyrics. I would like to add more people to my CF Buddy List Please add me to your CF Buddy List.Your friend and songwriter in Jesus Christ Donna Marie Cheatham

hey you added me to your friends list! I play the piano, I taught myself, but in the New Year I will be taking lessons because my Mum and Dad think I could go somewhere with my talent :D

cya
rebekah

Upvote 0