Nov 17, 2016
London
✟15,255.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

I am a 39 year old single mum from the Uk. . .I am looking for a long-term prayer partner. I would like structured prayer-times; maybe 2 or 3 times a week. We could start off with praising God; confession; thanksgiving; intercession etc etc - using focus scriptures and proclamations/ standing on God's word for ourselves and our situations. . .I would like to pray also for spiritual gifts/ my ministry/ world issues/ Isreal etc etc. . . i would like a mature christian to pray with and a partner who I can really 'walk hand in hand with'. . .I look forward to hearing from you, Lynne

Nov 17, 2016
London
✟15,255.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are you wanting someone from the Uk? How many
kids do you have and what ministry do you want prayer as to?
Located in the USA at this end. How would intend to have these
prayer times over the net?

No it doesnt have to be someone from the uk. I have one child; we can do skype? We will have to work out a time/ day for both of us.

Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,129.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I pray you succeed in your quest Lynne.

Another topic for us in the UK right now is the increasing division in our society. The spirit of love thy neighbour is being lost over here , and all christians need to unite on that, focus on divisions in society, not the divisions in christianity that are too much a focus on this forum.

Hi there,

I am a 39 year old single mum from the Uk. . .I am looking for a long-term prayer partner. I would like structured prayer-times; maybe 2 or 3 times a week. We could start off with praising God; confession; thanksgiving; intercession etc etc - using focus scriptures and proclamations/ standing on God's word for ourselves and our situations. . .I would like to pray also for spiritual gifts/ my ministry/ world issues/ Isreal etc etc. . . i would like a mature christian to pray with and a partner who I can really 'walk hand in hand with'. . .I look forward to hearing from you, Lynne

Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2016
London
✟15,255.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Can't set up a specific time right now. What is your ministry
that you mentioned?
I don't have a 'particular' ministry apart from ministering to the lost. . .We don't have to have a set time right now; please email me on the email address I supplied; I don't really like giving out loads personal info on here. . .

Upvote 0
Jan 3, 2017
England
✟18,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't know if it's a bit too late to reply to this sister, but I would say pray and fast about it and God will surely send you a prayer partner. Sometimes when we try to fix things our own way we end up getting mixed up in a whole lot of situations we could have avoided getting ourselves in, in the first place.
I hope this helps, don't lose that heart of ministering to the lost that is wisdom right there.

God bless you and continue to be a blessing to those around you.

Shalom!

Upvote 0

mukisa Isreal

Apr 14, 2018
kampala
✟8,350.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

Hi, Lynn , my name is David from Uganda. I am 33 years of age and married with two kids. I am a pastor and would like us to prayer together.
Thanks waiting to hearing from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums