✟29,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. :hug::hug:

I think a lot of us have been this way in our lives. Just a few years ago, I was so depressed. I lived in a ghetto in Flint, MI, had no money, no job, and was injured, so I couldn't work much anyway. My dad passed away, so I didn't have a place to go. I relied on the charity of others just to eat some days.

I'm 34 and just got my life in order. I'm making great money, moved out of that place, and was able to get things going. I lost 200 pounds and life is great.

I'm not saying any of this to say, "Ha! My life is great and yours sucks!" No, my only point is this is just a phase. God DOES have plans for you, but right now you have to learn some things. I'm not sure what those things are, but it's very important.

The only thing you can do is keep pushing on. Push forward. Find decent work. I rode my bike to the library every day to use the free internet. Then I was able to afford my own. It took time, but I took step after step, never gave up, and improved my life. No one is going to fix your situation for you. God will help, but maybe He wants to see what you have.

Chase after something you're passionate about. Start your own business. Make sure you're in church regularly. Be around friends. Meet some new people to get close to. Learn from others and avoid their mistakes. Work two jobs if you have to until you get there.

This is just some advice, and I hope none of it was harsh.

I'm always here if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. PM me any time. I'll certainly be praying!

I'm very sorry you're feeling so down. Jesus loves you and will never forsake you!!

Upvote 0