GreenEyedLady

My little Dinky Doo
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟4,791.00
Faith
Baptist
For along time now, I have been convicted to leave CF.
For some reason or another I stayed and participated, trying to pass the time away. I cannot do this any more.
Many of you I have had alot of fun with and alot of good emails with. I will miss that. Mostly I believe that being here is not producing any fruit at all for the Lord. Atleast in my life it isn't.
I really do not want to leave but I know I have to. I always hope for the freedom here at B/A to express our beleifs would someday come but now I know that will never happen.
Thank you for praying for me in the hardest times in my life. Thank you for visiting our website and sending me blessings and encouragement.
If you ever want to email me, please do so. I am also on AOL and YahooIM.
I will miss you all very much.
If there is every anything you wanted to do for someone with children, pass our website along. www.pfwbs.org Send it to everyone in your email list.
It helps me to know that my daughter did not die in vain and that there was purpose to her death. Not only that, but so many lives have been saved because consumers after reading the website now have the full truth about window treatments in thier home.
Thank you all for your support, love, encouragement, steamy debates:D , and gentlekindless to me.

In Christ,
GreenEyedLady, GEL, or as some might say.........The Gelster....

awildflowerlady

Jun 27, 2005
Puget Sound of Wa State
✟506.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In the week I have been here, I have seen two strings on such an issue.

It happens a lot and not just on this site. Lots of people leave posting. I really believe it has to do with making it personal and the idea of having a thin or thick skin for posting.

This will not be the last announcement, but what is nice, announcers such as this have unlimited chances to return and always to welcoming arms - at least from what i have noticed at this web site.

Upvote 0

Iollain

Jer 18:2-6
May 18, 2004
Atlantic Coast
✟8,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
GEL :hug:

It's been a blessing knowing you on CF, i don't think you'll ever know how many lives have been saved through you or you website but someday you will know.

Going to miss you around here, i hope the people that are leaving and have left will check in every half year or so just to leave a note on how's life.

Stay strong in Him. :angel:

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
There's been too much of this. First Uncle Bud, then Seebs, now GEL. It isn't right, to be chased off for expressing one's faith. It's just one more case of persecution. I'm very very sad about this. Even though I didn't always agree with GEL, it should be her right to express her faith and discuss her beliefs, convictions and history without fear of attacks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Maeyken- yeah....basically it is when you break a forum rule(s) (which are posted at the beginning of each forum).... you can get one for "flaming" someone, "baiting" someone, etc, etc.... mine are mainly b/c my human nature side comes out and I don't stand for "tolerance" in regards to God and His word.

Upvote 0

BBAS 64

Contributor
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟484,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lambslove said:
There's been too much of this. First Uncle Bud, then Seebs, now GEL. It isn't right, to be chased off for expressing one's faith. It's just one more case of persecution. I'm very very sad about this. Even though I didn't always agree with GEL, it should be her right to express her faith and discuss her beliefs, convictions and history without fear of attacks.

Good Day, Lambslove

We agree on this :amen: :amen: Sister

Peace to u,

Bill

Upvote 0

SonOfThunder

Senior Veteran
Jul 12, 2004
✟10,286.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
GreenEyedLady said:
For along time now, I have been convicted to leave CF.
For some reason or another I stayed and participated, trying to pass the time away. I cannot do this any more.
Many of you I have had alot of fun with and alot of good emails with. I will miss that. Mostly I believe that being here is not producing any fruit at all for the Lord. Atleast in my life it isn't.
I really do not want to leave but I know I have to. I always hope for the freedom here at B/A to express our beleifs would someday come but now I know that will never happen.
Thank you for praying for me in the hardest times in my life. Thank you for visiting our website and sending me blessings and encouragement.
If you ever want to email me, please do so. I am also on AOL and YahooIM.
I will miss you all very much.
If there is every anything you wanted to do for someone with children, pass our website along. www.pfwbs.org Send it to everyone in your email list.
It helps me to know that my daughter did not die in vain and that there was purpose to her death. Not only that, but so many lives have been saved because consumers after reading the website now have the full truth about window treatments in thier home.
Thank you all for your support, love, encouragement, steamy debates:D , and gentlekindless to me.

In Christ,
GreenEyedLady, GEL, or as some might say.........The Gelster....

I don't know what is going on in this forum to cause people to be convicted to leave. When man gets in the way of anything this happens. We produce rules and regulations for the sake of it.... thats why there are so many religions and debates.

However if your reasons for leaving are purely because you feel you are producing fruit for The Lord. I want to tell you that if it wasn't for the people and the love in cf, and the Biblical support I got during the worst time of my life I wouldn't be here today. I have continued not to bend to returning to Jehovah's Witnesses because of CF. It and the people here in the Baptist forum have provided that. That is spiritual fruit. Likewise LOVE is spiritual fruit, you received that whilst you went through the nightmare os losing a precious child. The greatest Commandment is LOVE.

I will miss you dear lady. I pray you can continue t come but limit your input and support.

God Bless you and your family.

James

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

McDLT

Apr 12, 2005
Canada
Visit site
✟4,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
mickd7 - your mood is posted as sly, so I think that may have something to do with the post. I inform you that this is not just a Baptist forum. ;) Enjoy your day.

GEL - May God richly bless you in all that you do for and with Him. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.