I am just wondering, but what kind of person are you?

May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Like, what is your personality like? I think God made me a quiet person, I am quite in real life and I struggle thinking up things to talk about. I think this is called introversion. As opposed, to, say, an extroverted person who talks all the time and who has a lot to say.

I seem to talk to people better on the internet than I do in real life. Sometimes I struggle thinking up things to talk about.

May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sometimes I do wish that I were a more outgoing person, but I was just born this way. I cannot help it. If somebody judges you based upon your personality type then they are wrong.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,545.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I am generally a quiet, shy individual with a very dry sense of humour. I prefer country walks or sitting in a cafe watching the world go by, as opposed to going to clubs and parties (although I don't mind them once in a while).
I like to listen to people's life stories in the hope that I can be more understanding and empathetic. I try to be considerate and strive for fairness, even if it means having my own views challenged.
I'm definitely not perfect!

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a quiet person, I don't mind my own company (just as well) I don't like being in large groups of people and parties are a nightmare to me.
I could never live in a city. I can relate best one on one. I find that I sometimes take things too much to heart and I know that sometimes I need to stand up for myself.

I like to listen to people and find everyone has an interesting story. I find it hard to trust people, hence I put my trust 100% in God alone and don't expect too much from people, not that I am perfect, I'm FAR from it.
God and following Him is my life. In Jesus I found a reason for living.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I’m selectively extroverted and very charismatic. I communicate well and have a good sense of humor. I laugh a lot in familiar company.

My extroversion has many guises. Sometimes I’m the center of attention. Others, I’m egging on a friend or supporting someone. I love the camaraderie I have with other extroverts. We feed off one another and have a blast.

~Bella

Upvote 0
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, at least one of us is an extrovert.

I am more like the person above me who said they were quiet. I am quiet too, and introverted, I also don't like large parties or social gatherings either so the scripture that says I have to fellowship with the saints has always been kind of hard for me to digest...having a social life has always been challenging for me...I go to church to fulfill what the LORD has said about being around other saints but for me that is kind of hard...

One time I complained to my mom about it, and she said, "It would make Jesus pleased if you went to church." So I had to deny myself and my personality and go to church and try to talk to the other saints although talking comes hard for me sometimes...

So why was I born with a personality like this? I don't know, its just who GOD made me as, I guess? I can't help it. I know that nobody can help with what personality they were born as, they are just stuck with it for life.

Like the other person said above me, I am also a hermit, a bit of a hermit at that. When I do things, I always do them alone by myself. I don't mind doing things with other people...but I find myself doing everything alone by myself.

I was explaining my personality to someone at church and I told her that I had trouble thinking up subject matter and she told me that she used to be that way as well, until her job got her to be more extroverted.

Well, I talk to you guys, at least? I seem to talk better using a computer than I do in real life. Hhmmm...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I'm more of a social introvert. I like people and I like being around people when I'm around them, and I'm quite talkative when involved in various sorts of gatherings (not shy at all) BUT I absolutely need my alone time almost as much as I need air to breathe. If I don't get it (and a lot of it), I become exhausted, cranky, and even sometimes physically sick since being around people, much as I can enjoy it, is very overstimulating. That said, I often don't go out of my way to be around crowds of people and don't particularly enjoy overly-formal events. I often feel I could have lived very happily as a monk or nun since when I'm *not* around people, I don't particularly miss it and could go weeks without feeling like I need to go anywhere and "be social".

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i'm an extrovert, have a quirky sense o' humor, and i talk a LOT.....i've been told i should have my own radio talk show....there would be no need for a co-host cuz i would talk enough for both of us hahaaaa

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
All I know is

upload_2019-12-22_17-1-21.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisGraceAbounds

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Central Illinois
✟267,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I'm a loner, an introvert, and a quiet guy. I am generally very laid-back and easy-going, but I have a frightful temper if provoked. I am extremely difficult to get to know, emotionally blunted, but I am a fierce friend to those who those I care about. I often come across as snooty, condescending, and arrogant, but I am none of those things. My personality does not match my physicality at all. I'll go toe to toe with just about anyone without the slightest twinge of anxiety, but I'm intimidated by women and cannot talk to them. I rarely smile. I have to fake a different personality to get through my days at work.

Upvote 0

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Like, what is your personality like? I think God made me a quiet person, I am quite in real life and I struggle thinking up things to talk about. I think this is called introversion. As opposed, to, say, an extroverted person who talks all the time and who has a lot to say.

I seem to talk to people better on the internet than I do in real life. Sometimes I struggle thinking up things to talk about.
i'm the same way.

• Friendly
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0