I am in pain.

Thank you everybody! I feel so blessed to have the prayers and support of brothers and sisters in Christ from all over the world like this!

Love you all!
smile.gif

Tess

Upvote 0
hi there, tess! i had a slipped disc at the beginning of this year and suffered immensely. was bed-ridden for 2 months and it was terrible! even coughing / sneezing brought tears! i'm sure u know what it feels like.
frown.gif

i endured heavy medication, which caused awful side effects after discontinuation. to cut the long story short, i consulted diff doctors and spent a fortune trying to get better... but my condition did not improve very much.

finally, i realized that only God could heal me completely. in faith, i asked Him to heal me and began to confess accordingly. i told people confidently that God was going to heal me. and i really felt His power... i began to heal by leaps n bounds! i'm still not completely well, but i gratefully testify that i'm about 90% healed! which is a miracle! as all my friends and family see!

so i encourage you to ask and believe. keep believing n confessing, even tho at first you might not see any physical improvements. faith will move this mountain for you! amen?

i'm waiting for the day when you post your reply that you're completely well! God bless you, sis!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums