• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I am having anxiety attacks!

Tytoman

Jul 21, 2020
Alpharetta
✟15,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep waking up on some nights with intrusive thoughts in my head trying to say blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. And I’m the mornings I keep relapsing some of the memories of the intrusive thoughts. God knows I’m a good man with a good will and I am trying to not be blasphemous.

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that God will bless you and confirm to you that having OCD thoughts will not destroy your relationship with Jesus. I encourage you to pray to Him that your fears can be overcome and that you can be assured of your salvation in Him.

Whenever you feel guilty for having accidentally said or thought something contrary to your faith, it is always best to ask forgiveness for your weaknesses. We all do have some weaknesses, as you well know.

Upvote 0

Tytoman

Jul 21, 2020
Alpharetta
✟15,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God will bless you and confirm to you that having OCD thoughts will not destroy your relationship with Jesus. I encourage you to pray to Him that your fears can be overcome and that you can be assured of your salvation in Him.

Whenever you feel guilty for having accidentally said or thought something contrary to your faith, it is always best to ask forgiveness for your weaknesses. We all do have some weaknesses, as you well know.
Thank you

Upvote 0

Tytoman

Jul 21, 2020
Alpharetta
✟15,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I always hold my faith to Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit in my heart and soul.

Upvote 0