• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I am Guy. Why does God not let me like women.

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,684.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i would prefer to like women my own age but god does not grant this wish of mine even though I ask him for 3 years.
Instead I am depressed as I've no friends or people who care about me and no girl like me.

I stopped being attracted to women 3 year ago (I 19 now) and now my life is bad since. I get sad every time I appreciate a good looking person who isn't a woman my age. I don't think I'm gay but I have fear of it because others think I am.

Also I have a little cousin of different nationality to me who is 12. I think she is cute with her mannerisms and and Spanish accent. Why can't god let me have a cute Spanish/French wife my own age who is like my cousin but not my cousin for obvious reason. My cousin is kind and endearing but I need friends my own age as I have none. Even my dad make fun of me for having no friends and called me ugly.

salt-n-light

Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
i would prefer to like women my own age but god does not grant this wish of mine even though I ask him for 3 years.
Instead I am depressed as I've no friends or people who care about me and no girl like me.

I stopped being attracted to women 3 year ago (I 19 now) and now my life is bad since. I get sad every time I appreciate a good looking person who isn't a woman my age. I don't think I'm gay but I have fear of it because others think I am.

Also I have a little cousin of different nationality to me who is 12. I think she is cute with her mannerisms and and Spanish accent. Why can't god let me have a cute Spanish/French wife my own age who is like my cousin but not my cousin for obvious reason. My cousin is kind and endearing but I need friends my own age as I have none. Even my dad make fun of me for having no friends and called me ugly.

Since when not being interested in girls directly equates to liking guys? Don't even go that route.

Instead, focus on desiring the things of God, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Meanwhile, work on being the individual God calls you to be because that will eventually attract the woman you desire to be with. You have a world of information to gain skills from and improve yourself with, you have a earth full of humans and animals to interact with and be a blessing to, there's more to this life than the limiting view of how single you are, and you bring on more value than you give yourself credit to.

You have this life to live and then its eternity, what man calls you is soooo trivia to what God purpose in you. Prioritize your time. Don't waste it with anxiety.

Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,684.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since when not being interested in girls directly equates to liking guys? Don't even go that route.

Instead, focus on desiring the things of God, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Meanwhile, work on being the individual God calls you to be because that will eventually attract the woman you desire to be with. You have a world of information to gain skills from and improve yourself with, you have a earth full of humans and animals to interact with and be a blessing to, there's more to this life than the limiting view of how single you are, and you bring on more value than you give yourself credit to.

You have this life to live and then its eternity, what man calls you is soooo trivia to what God purpose in you. Prioritize your time. Don't waste it with anxiety.
You are nice person. Thank you.

• Optimistic
Reactions: salt-n-light
Upvote 0

Purity Clarity Parkes

Jun 4, 2017
Melbourne
✟15,369.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

[6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

You need not worry about a wife, God will provide as He always has. Just continue to fast and pray for a woman of God.

It would be advisable to ignore the remarks of those around you; describing you as one with homosexual tendencies. The devil is likely to use these remarks against you in you Spiritual Walk with God.

I will also pray for you, brother.
God Bless you, and may He provide a Godly, Spanish wife for you.

[P.S - Your Earthly father is wrong, you are beautiful. God has made you in His image. He has placed you in this world - you are worth more than diamonds and gold to Him and to us. May God Almighty Bless you forever].

Yours Sincerely ~
Yours Sisterly~
~ Purity Clarity Parkes

Upvote 0

pantingdeer

Jun 19, 2016
United Kingdom
✟101,684.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

[6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

You need not worry about a wife, God will provide as He always has. Just continue to fast and pray for a woman of God.

It would be advisable to ignore the remarks of those around you; describing you as one with homosexual tendencies. The devil is likely to use these remarks against you in you Spiritual Walk with God.

I will also pray for you, brother.
God Bless you, and may He provide a Godly, Spanish wife for you.

[P.S - Your Earthly father is wrong, you are beautiful. God has made you in His image. He has placed you in this world - you are worth more than diamonds and gold to Him and to us. May God Almighty Bless you forever].

Yours Sincerely ~
Yours Sisterly~
~ Purity Clarity Parkes
:)

Upvote 0