✟7,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
Howdy,
I am Matt Sabey. I am a Mormon, and firmly believe my religion is lead by God, and holds so much beautiful truth. However, I think all religions can learn from each others unique perspectives. I know most religions have people who can say just as emphatically that they believe or even know their religion to be true. Instead of trying to convince them otherwise, I like finding common ground, and growing from them. That is the 2nd most important commandment, love thy neighbor. So I am excited to learn from you!
In that vein, another reason I joined this site is my brother and I have created a free interfaith Bible study website, everywordbible.com, where people can go to annotate the Bible, follow others annotations, see the original Greek or Hebrew and its meaning, and even add media to individual Bible verses. A place where all believers of the bible can communicate what each verse means to them. So I was hoping to share this tool with the community.

Thanks,
Matt

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Howdy,
I am Matt Sabey. I am a Mormon, and firmly believe my religion is lead by God, and holds so much beautiful truth. However, I think all religions can learn from each others unique perspectives. I know most religions have people who can say just as emphatically that they believe or even know their religion to be true. Instead of trying to convince them otherwise, I like finding common ground, and growing from them. That is the 2nd most important commandment, love thy neighbor. So I am excited to learn from you!
In that vein, another reason I joined this site is my brother and I have created a free interfaith Bible study website, everywordbible.com, where people can go to annotate the Bible, follow others annotations, see the original Greek or Hebrew and its meaning, and even add media to individual Bible verses. A place where all believers of the bible can communicate what each verse means to them. So I was hoping to share this tool with the community.

Thanks,
Matt
Welcome to the forums. I hope that we can all learn from each other, find common ground where it exists, and when disagreements arise (as they will), may they all be in a civil and respectful manner.

Reactions: Caterpillar5
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Howdy,

Thanks,
Matt
Welcome to Christian Forums, Matt.

Upvote 0