I am crying for help on a forum. I must be bad.

hollypparker

Apr 24, 2008
At home
✟7,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I feel really low. I feel like I am worth nothing. I tried to get in touch with a friend, but he didn't seem to care.

I am not normally down. In fact I am normally overly happy. I have just been down since my brother died, 6 months ago, and I have been really down the last few days. I have been tearful, and that is not really like me.

And my friend really hurt me - I mean really hurt me. I have known him since I was 5, and he just completely let me down when I was at my most desperate, because he would rather go drinking than spend 2 seconds talking to me.

I just feel so low at the moment.

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Jesus I pray you place your annointing over Holly. Let your mercies flow over her. I praise you for your promise to her in this time that "Blessed are those who morn, for they shall be comforted." Comfor her Lord and rebuke the enemy from her...let her not be discouraged and place your intercession in her path. Bless, mostly Lord...that she seek YOU first...that all other things be added. Replace her pain and sadness with YOUR Joy, spirit and PEACE. Glory to God for his Mercies...Amen.:groupray:

Hi Holly, you can PM me anytime if you need to blow off steam or vent or anything :)...Blessings!

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I feel really low. I feel like I am worth nothing. I tried to get in touch with a friend, but he didn't seem to care.

I am not normally down. In fact I am normally overly happy. I have just been down since my brother died, 6 months ago, and I have been really down the last few days. I have been tearful, and that is not really like me.

And my friend really hurt me - I mean really hurt me. I have known him since I was 5, and he just completely let me down when I was at my most desperate, because he would rather go drinking than spend 2 seconds talking to me.

I just feel so low at the moment.
Honey that's why we should never put our trust in anything or anyone other than Our Lord. He will never let us down. I understand you are hurting even if I don't know why my heart goes out to you. Why do you think you are bad? Because a friend didn't do the right thing? That does not make you bad. Please hang in there don't give up and don't look to any person to always be there for you. People let you down God won't ever let you down. Sometimes it may look like He does but sometimes His answers aren't the ones we want to hear. Please hang in there and don't ever give up. When one door closes another will open somehow. I don't know how but it will. My heart and prayers are with you Lady Marion

Dear Lord Jesus Lord You know just what this young lady needs. Please Lord supply her with whatever it is that she needs. Whether it be healing, emotional help, physical help, boyfriend help, financial help, parent help. WHatever the situation I know You are the answer. Please send her a special person who will lift her up in prayer before You and be a friend not only in the good times but in the bad and sad times too. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0
A

Amaryllismayfly

Oh honey (((((((((((((((((big hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Beloved one of Christ, he is with you capturing every tear. I am so sorry you are hurting now, and I know my feeling is only a snowflake in a universe of how much God cares you are feeling so sad. I am so sorry your brother died. I am so sorry you were crushed by your friend. God knows those very feelings, he knows how frail you are. I just believe he has his arms wrapped around you right now, he will strengthen you and get you through this.

Grief is a long season. You will always miss your brother, and have moments of sadness, but grief is different, and it takes a long time to get through. Give yourself permission to grieve. Precious one (((((((((big hug)))))))))))

Upvote 0

heartscriber

Apr 26, 2008
✟7,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Holly,

I'm sad to hear that you are sad right now. But you know what? When you are low, that's the best time to look UP to God. He is there, and He cares.

I'm an only child, so I can't know how losing a brother feels, but my Mom died July 2001, so I know what losing someone you love feels like.

Please know you are in my thoughts/prayers.

Take care and God bless...

Heartscriber

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. Praying that God will hold you tight and comfort you... because He is the only one who can.

You are so very precious to Him, sister, and He will never leave you or forsake you, no matter what other people may do.

God bless you, sister. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif
I Stand In Agreement. Lord Hear Our Prayers. Amen
Dear Lord Jesus Lord You know just what this young lady needs. Please Lord supply her with whatever it is that she needs. Whether it be healing, emotional help, physical help, boyfriend help, financial help, parent help. WHatever the situation I know You are the answer. Please send her a special person who will lift her up in prayer before You and be a friend not only in the good times but in the bad and sad times too. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0