✟2,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
download.png
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, that on you may come all the righteous bloodshed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
knowing this, that our old man was crucified with
Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.

For he who has died has been freed from sin.
Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,
knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead dies no more.
Death no longer has dominion over Him.
For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.
Likewise, you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.
And I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why do I still suffer persecution? Then the offense of the cross has ceased.
Then two robbers were crucified with Him, one on the right and another on the left.

In Him, you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
Galatians 2:20 (NKJV) Matthew 23:34-35 (Romans 6:6-12 (Galatians 5:11 (NKJV) Matthew 27:38 (Colossians 2:11-14)

Four aspects of Christ and his suffering

(1) physical suffering by the hands of men tied Jesus to post and whipped down and scorn by men for six hours non-stop after they fashion a crown and trusted upon his head, then tried by his people, and sentenced to death, he carries his cross about 3 hours across a road call by Via Dolorosa (Latin for Way of Grief or Way of Suffering) at 9 am begin to put him on the cross.

(2) physical suffering, at stretched him on the cross, drove stakes into his hands and feet and then crucifixion, was a death of slow suffocation, every time he wanted to breathe the pain in his wrist and hands, then his feet once he could no longer use the wrist and hands. From the tip of his fingers to the tip of his toes and all in between, he felt the horrible pain of crucifixion at 12 noon.

(3) All the guilt for all the sin of all his elect, God the Father said, he bore our sin in his body and said this that Jesus Christ on the cross became the object of God’s judgment and punishment. On top of that, he took our shame, guilt, sins, complaints, selfishness, pride and every drop of our faults, we are just one of these persons, multiply the guilt, shame, sins, etc. by a billion people, you and I could never begin to acknowledge it.
The crucifixion was not just a man dying, it was the son of God, which hated sin, had no part of sin, which was bearing the guilt, the awesome powerful weight of all of the elect.

(4) part of his suffering was the fact that those he loved, the disciples which he ate, slept and taught with, he shared the revelation of the truth of God with them, things no one had ever heard, where he was crying out to His Father on the toughest night if it be your will let this cup pass over me, the disciples fell asleep in his moment of need.
When he was hanging on the cross, he said 12 hours my God, my God why have you forsaken me, and 3 hours in hell, it was bad enough he was abandoned by his friends, but abandoned by his heavenly father, my God, my God why have you forsaken me. He knew why he came, to give his life for a ransom for many and brought up those in hell. When God saw him he saw him as sin, the sin-bearer.
All the judgment of God came upon Jesus.
All that God saw in Jesus was pure sin.
All the judgment of God came on sin that he had hated so much; the wickedness of sin poured down his fury came upon him.
The object of God’s hatred and animosity.

(5) All the sin stored up all those years from time pass to the very president, and the future God in all his fury and hatred of sin came upon the Lord Jesus Christ, he punished Jesus for your sin and my sin.
Everything God the Father hated about the sin he punished Jesus with, wave after wave of God’s wrath, wave after wave of God’s judgment, then it subsided and Jesus said it was finished.
The final sacrifice, the atonement of the son of the elect,
Suddenly it was over and then Jesus said, into thy hands I commend my spirit, there is no death like the death of Jesus, cause no one ever bore the weight of our sin or the wrath of God as he did.
The grace of God the Father. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.