Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know there are so many different viewpoints about prophets today and when I first joined I stated on one of my first threads that I am a prophetic seer and shared how difficult and lonely it was...I even quit ministering....most miserable years of my life.

Well....I have since repented, called upon God to forgive me, surrendered my life to Him to be a vessel for His Purpose and to obedient to the call on my life...One of the things that hit me right off the bat was those who rebuke prophets for today and conditions a person has to meet to be one and so on and so on....I would try to debate, argue and get angry with them...but then I just had to go to my Father and ask Him what to do...Love them, He said....just love them....well....it is tough to love those who despise you, rebuke you and falsely accuse you....however the only way this is even possible is to put on the mind of Christ and realize that He will reveal the truth to those who are able to receive it....I knew this...what was I thinking...lol....I was thinking with my carnal mind and my fleshly feelings.........not the way to be the example for Him... So I quit debating, quit arguing, started praying more, started seeking those looking for someone to pray with them and encourage them...ahhh much better....it changed my whole attitude and heart....and it opened up my calling again.....
I have been blessed to be invited to another country to hold a crusade...Hallelujah...

So what I wanted to accomplish here is to unashamedly declare that I am a servant of the Most High God and that He called me years ago to humble myself and be obedient to the Holy Spirit....I had gone incognito on this forum because of all the non-believers....but if Jesus had done that then He wouldn't have ministered to many people since most of them didn't believe....until they heard....saw the miracles....felt the presence of the anointing of the Holy Spirit drawing them....experienced the supernatural power of His Love.....

So for those who believe.....the Holy Spirit is moving now upon the earth mightily....He is using those who will be vessels for Him to operate through.....He is calling Apostles, Prophets, Preachers, Teachers and Evangelists to be obedient and answer the call....

And Yes....there are apostles and prophets in the world today....why wouldn't there be...it is part of God's designed ministry....

So, there is a rule that you can't prophecy on the forum....that is a good rule....but don't let those here on the forum tell you it isn't for today...God is fixing to show the world just how real it is....and when He is ready to move we will see signs, wonders and miracles...and many will be saved because of them....(as they were when Jesus was here).

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I know there are so many different viewpoints about prophets today and when I first joined I stated on one of my first threads that I am a prophetic seer and shared how difficult and lonely it was...I even quit ministering....most miserable years of my life.

Well....I have since repented, called upon God to forgive me, surrendered my life to Him to be a vessel for His Purpose and to obedient to the call on my life...One of the things that hit me right off the bat was those who rebuke prophets for today and conditions a person has to meet to be one and so on and so on....I would try to debate, argue and get angry with them...but then I just had to go to my Father and ask Him what to do...Love them, He said....just love them....well....it is tough to love those who despise you, rebuke you and falsely accuse you....however the only way this is even possible is to put on the mind of Christ and realize that He will reveal the truth to those who are able to receive it....I knew this...what was I thinking...lol....I was thinking with my carnal mind and my fleshly feelings.........not the way to be the example for Him... So I quit debating, quit arguing, started praying more, started seeking those looking for someone to pray with them and encourage them...ahhh much better....it changed my whole attitude and heart....and it opened up my calling again.....
I have been blessed to be invited to another country to hold a crusade...Hallelujah...

So what I wanted to accomplish here is to unashamedly declare that I am a servant of the Most High God and that He called me years ago to humble myself and be obedient to the Holy Spirit....I had gone incognito on this forum because of all the non-believers....but if Jesus had done that then He wouldn't have ministered to many people since most of them didn't believe....until they heard....saw the miracles....felt the presence of the anointing of the Holy Spirit drawing them....experienced the supernatural power of His Love.....

So for those who believe.....the Holy Spirit is moving now upon the earth mightily....He is using those who will be vessels for Him to operate through.....He is calling Apostles, Prophets, Preachers, Teachers and Evangelists to be obedient and answer the call....

And Yes....there are apostles and prophets in the world today....why wouldn't there be...it is part of God's designed ministry....

So, there is a rule that you can't prophecy on the forum....that is a good rule....but don't let those here on the forum tell you it isn't for today...God is fixing to show the world just how real it is....and when He is ready to move we will see signs, wonders and miracles...and many will be saved because of them....(as they were when Jesus was here).
Keep prophesying sis. I had done that in the past. Peace in Christ :).

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Forgive me, as one who hasn't seen the miracles, felt the presence of the anointing of the Holy Spirit drawing them orexperienced the supernatural power of His Love, I am not familiar with some of the technical terms that Christians use.

So, when you say you are called to "prophecy"... what do you do?

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Forgive me, as one who hasn't seen the miracles, felt the presence of the anointing of the Holy Spirit drawing them orexperienced the supernatural power of His Love, I am not familiar with some of the technical terms that Christians use.
These are words out of the Bible...so if you haven't read it then try starting with Matthew...and continue through to Revelations....Throw in a little time for Proverbs along the way...it helps a lot.

Obey God....that is what you do...just obey...

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
e miracles, felt the presence of the anointing of the Holy Spirit drawing them orexperienced the supernatural power of His Love, I am not familiar with some of the technical terms that Christians use.
Oh I just saw that you said you weren't familiar with terms Christians use....well...I suggest let God's Word teach you...that is the best way to become familiar with it...Matthew is a good book to start.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Please get back into it....He needs vessels!
Oh, the Holy Spirit still does it through me sis. Like when I predicted that Mr. Obama would win a second term, and that Mr. Trump would be elected (despite what the polls said) in America and that Mr. Modi would win in India. I'm not saying that these were good or bad outcomes, but that Christians should prepare accordingly. These days I'm led more to preaching Christ. He occasionally prompts me to prophesy (though not here) :).

Upvote 0

Freodin

Mar 9, 2002
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Obey God....that is what you do...just obey...
How is that different from what every other Christian does (or is supposed to do)?

Oh I just saw that you said you weren't familiar with terms Christians use....well...I suggest let God's Word teach you...that is the best way to become familiar with it...Matthew is a good book to start.
Sorry, but here I have a Christian who uses this specific term, in a very specific situation.
I think it is better to have you answer this question, than have me read a complete text and maybe miss what I am supposed to get from it.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prophecy today is a gift of the Holy Spirit of God in our lives. Under the Old Covenant the Holy Spirit came upon people. Today we are filled with or baptised in the Holy Spirit. We have the fruit of the spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Then there are the gifts for ministry. The gift are actually for the Body of Christ and the People who are receive those gifts are a vessel to be used by God to accomplish His purpose. They say God can give to us what He can get through us to others.

1Cor12:28 "And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues."

"The gifts of God for the people of God We remember God’s greatest gifts in the Eucharist. God calls us to use all our gifts in ministry by giving ourselves and our means."

Reactions: -Luca
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please get back into it....He needs vessels!
Jesus lived His life as an example for us to follow. He went about preaching, teaching and healing the sick. So that is what we are to do. Even we are told that we shall do greater works. "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." 1John5:4

Matthew 4:23 "Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people."

• Agree
Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
How is that different from what every other Christian does (or is supposed to do)?
Sorry, but here I have a Christian who uses this specific term, in a very specific situation.
I think it is better to have you answer this question, than have me read a complete text and maybe miss what I am supposed to get from it.
You can start by studying what the "gifts of the Holy spirit " are and how to get them - and you will receive the Holy Spirit - Just as there is a difference in knowing about (any person) and actually knowing them personally , you will get a better understanding of the topic when you have a better understanding of the Holy Spirit from knowing Him personally

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel 3:17 "Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me. 18 When I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand."

If we do not deliver a message that God give us then we feel guilt and we feel that there was more that we could have done to help people.

Upvote 0

Freodin

Mar 9, 2002
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
I apologize for having bothered you.

Miracles and a drawing from the Holy Spirit and experiencing supernatural love and healing and greater things than even Jesus did and joy and patience and....

... and I ask a simple question and get "read the book".

Perhaps if you were really convinced of all this mighty moving that the Holy Spirit call you to, of all these "fruits" and "miracles"... you could come up with something a little more compelling than "read the book" and "study".

I know that all what you posted here might sound really impressive to you believers... but you really should consider how it sounds to those you suppose to "minister" to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Heart2 - do you have anyone with a seasoned history of operating in the prophetic training you?

Just as Elijah trained Elisha, who also trained the "school of the prophets," New Covenant prophets need training as well.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, the Holy Spirit still does it through me sis. Like when I predicted that Mr. Obama would win a second term, and that Mr. Trump would be elected (despite what the polls said) in America and that Mr. Modi would win in India. I'm not saying that these were good or bad outcomes, but that Christians should prepare accordingly. These days I'm led more to preaching Christ. He occasionally prompts me to prophesy (though not here) :).
Thank you for being an obedient and willing vessel....God needs more like you out there...He is calling them...stirring up those who fell asleep, He will accomplish His purpose there is no doubt about that....amen!

• Agree
Reactions: mukk_in
Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prophecy today is a gift of the Holy Spirit of God in our lives. Under the Old Covenant the Holy Spirit came upon people. Today we are filled with or baptised in the Holy Spirit. We have the fruit of the spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Then there are the gifts for ministry. The gift are actually for the Body of Christ and the People who are receive those gifts are a vessel to be used by God to accomplish His purpose. They say God can give to us what He can get through us to others.

1Cor12:28 "And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues."

"The gifts of God for the people of God We remember God’s greatest gifts in the Eucharist. God calls us to use all our gifts in ministry by giving ourselves and our means."

This is true....and that is exactly why we need more of the gifts operating...for the edification of the saints....too many saints go out into the world and are not equipped to handle some of the things Satan throws at them....God wants to raise up a church without spot or blemish, who come together in unity, of one mind and one faith, a church of Power, a church that can lay hands on the sick and they shall recover, who can cast out demons, who can minister to the needs of the lost....but they are not able to do these things of themselves it is by the anointing and power of the Holy Spirit through them, as the Bible tells us....not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord...I can only stand in boldness and confidence to testify of this because I have seen it, experienced it, been a vessel for it...yes miracle, supernatural power of God upon the people....and in these last days He will again pour out His Spirit and there will be signs, wonders, and miracles and many will be saved because of them.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heart2 - do you have anyone with a seasoned history of operating in the prophetic training you?

Just as Elijah trained Elisha, who also trained the "school of the prophets," New Covenant prophets need training as well.
Absolutely, I was fortunate enough that God would put mentors in my path....but the main teacher is the Holy Spirit....when I was you

Yes, we need to be trained, but I have been taught mostly by the Holy Spirit, however God sent people into my life who mentored me as well....it isn't such a complicated issue it is more of a commitment to study the Word, intercede in prayer (sometimes for hours), fast and pray and most importantly to be obedient....now having said all that I believe I can count on 1 hand the number of prophecies the Holy Spirit spoke through me....most of the time I simply operate in the gift of Wisdom, Word of Knowledge and Spiritual discernment....Carl Rose was my main mentor....he was an evangelist that operated prophetically and he kept pestering me to fast more...to get deeper into the spiritual realm...I have never experienced the spiritual realm like he did but then again I have never done a 40 day fast like he did....but powerful...wow...there is definitely something to that 40 day fast which I have never accomplished.
I pray for God to raise up more prophets, apostles and such....
I also pray for churches to start training and raising up apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, and evangelists from an early age.
I have mostly studied under Lester Sumrall and Smith Wigglesworth....the church I attended and grew up in was a Pentecostal but they didn't train in this area....beats me as to why not...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.