south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Must not be to resourcedemanding. Simulation, strategy, roleplay. Currently playing some stardew valley, FM2021, and mr prepper. So in that genre. And not too expensive, like 10-30 bucks. And anybody expiriencing that steam keeps logging you out at every update? Which is almost daily. And have a bug, that makes it so you cannot play offline anymore? I think I have to contact support.

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,965.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Must not be to resourcedemanding. Simulation, strategy, roleplay. Currently playing some stardew valley, FM2021, and mr prepper. So in that genre. And not too expensive, like 10-30 bucks. And anybody expiriencing that steam keeps logging you out at every update? Which is almost daily. And have a bug, that makes it so you cannot play offline anymore? I think I have to contact support.
You could try an older version of Civilization like Civ 5 I liked a lot, I just am taking a break from video games but doesn't mean you can't check it out

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And anybody expiriencing that steam keeps logging you out at every update? Which is almost daily.
No.

And have a bug, that makes it so you cannot play offline anymore? I think I have to contact support.
The only times when I experienced that were when I had password issues logging in.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Man I wish someone would make a Christian game where your an apostle traveling around evangelizing, baptizing, and planting churches and the goal is to survive as long as you can building up treasures in heaven while avoiding being imprisoned, persecuted, beaten, or killed. I think that would be fun to play.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums