• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I am blessed with Asperger's Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princeofdragons

Dec 18, 2005
✟15,300.00
Faith
Catholic
Fretbuzzer said:
hi!

I found out that i probably have asperger's. I have to wait to get tested till several months though, because these testing facilities are booked with all kinds of other stuff. However, I am sure I have it, I read a whole bunch of stuff on the subject, and they should have said, "This is your life," not autism spectrum disorders characteristics, LoLz. The stuff in there was UNCANNY, staring at spinning things, gifted in math and music, and even the connections to metabolism, wow.

Well, It turns out that I am a Christian too, so it was really nice to see a whole forum dedicated to Christian ppl like this. I am just popping my head in to say hi, basically...
i have aspergers syndrome and i have a really high functining autisum and ive been doing great so ya

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.