• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I am back...after a long spell

rtodd5011

Member since 2012
May 5, 2012
Arkansas
Visit site
✟24,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A lot of changes have happened with this forum. It looks nice. Its been over a year since I have been here and posted. I finally made a friend, and just in the last several months slowly lost that friendship. It would have been a year in August that we would have been friends. He has bipolar. Its just sad how it ended. It is a long story but he helped me get out of the house and we worked on projects at his house. Until a old friend from his past showed up and I got jealous. It all went downhill from there. I felt like the odd man out. :( and I distanced myself and isolated back into my house. some people are glad that he is gone because they said he was using me. THey dont realize how much i needed that friendship. My wife did NOT like him. and was jealous. That didnt help matters one bit. He just stopped calling and talking to me and wanting to hang out with me. I guess I dont blame him...

I am back in the house now with noone to hangout with. I am making myself walk in the mornings so that I dont sleep all day. For those of you that do not know my story, my name is Richard and I have had schizophrenia since I was 23 years old. It has been a nightmare, I would get better and then I would relapses. It has been a uphill battle, and I am tired, I am Just get so tired of fighting demons getting in my face. They are all liars and I tell them that too. I just looked for a place to chat then thought of this place, just to get any type of feedback would be encouragement

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
A lot of changes have happened with this forum. It looks nice. Its been over a year since I have been here and posted. I finally made a friend, and just in the last several months slowly lost that friendship. It would have been a year in August that we would have been friends. He has bipolar. Its just sad how it ended. It is a long story but he helped me get out of the house and we worked on projects at his house. Until a old friend from his past showed up and I got jealous. It all went downhill from there. I felt like the odd man out. :( and I distanced myself and isolated back into my house. some people are glad that he is gone because they said he was using me. THey dont realize how much i needed that friendship. My wife did NOT like him. and was jealous. That didnt help matters one bit. He just stopped calling and talking to me and wanting to hang out with me. I guess I dont blame him...

I am back in the house now with noone to hangout with. I am making myself walk in the mornings so that I dont sleep all day. For those of you that do not know my story, my name is Richard and I have had schizophrenia since I was 23 years old. It has been a nightmare, I would get better and then I would relapses. It has been a uphill battle, and I am tired, I am Just get so tired of fighting demons getting in my face. They are all liars and I tell them that too. I just looked for a place to chat then thought of this place, just to get any type of feedback would be encouragement

Welcome back! I joined last October, and like my title, I gotta recommend the chat box. Very pleasant conversations in there. :)

Reactions: rtodd5011
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just get so tired of fighting demons getting in my face. They are all liars and I tell them that too. I just looked for a place to chat then thought of this place, just to get any type of feedback would be encouragement

I agree. They are all liars. Keep fighting.

Glad you returned, and hope you make some new friends in Christ.

Upvote 0