Oklahoma
✟12,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello I am new here and no my user name is not like a super hero thing though that is funny it is an anagram of the word anagram.
I have been known to be a bit out there. The way I describe my love and affection for Jesus wierds even other believers out while some find it beautifl a lot think I am over the top.
I am very honest and open and naturally speak my heart God and I have a very close and intimate relationship I am prone to boast of the treasures of heaven he has shown me the wonders that mezmorize the soul. For instance when I discovered the glory and joy in praise and worship, not just singing and giving praise oh no I mean tuning into his frequency going into a state of worship and your suddenly envolped in his presence as you are singing and dancing in your chair like a goof ball unable to give him enough praise but the scriptures that speak of those who worship him day and night well I understand why now when your in true worship you could do it forever if you were able

I have always been very close with him but after the beginning of this year I felt him calling me into a deeper realm with him. I was talking to him about how it has always bugged me that we are so seperated and divided as the body. these denominations different sects different view points doctrines that divide verse used against against in endless arguments even having one brother mock and attack another for this very reason.

We have been in this system for so long and have seen the results, we all study the word of God each person believing the truth was revealed from the holy spirit but as far as I know there is no confusion in his spirit yet one can if presented with one stance easily counter with a verse or scripture going back and forth. Jesus was able to shut the pharisee's down they had no way or countering because he was and knew the truth, can any of us in our knowledge and understanding of the word in all our growth and maturity do this?

I mean I was kind of shocked really that we don't seem to see something is not right here, we act like this is the norm when we were clearly warned how the enmy works divide confuse and conquer.. So I just had enough, the definition of insanity is to keep trying the same thing expecting different results I wanted the truth the real thing I was not ok with having some of the truth or even most of it I wanted the real thing.

I figured if I am unable to see the truth when I read and study the word of God then maybe I am not ready to study it. I made a decision that night, I got on my knees and kneeled before him as if in front of his throne and I swore to him that night that I wanted the truth the truth of him the turht of God the truth of the word the turth that we all seem to be not seeing. I told him and made a covanent with him that in order to really know and have the truth I would surrender to him utterly and completely I would do as he says no if and or but what he says goes no added interpretation no trying to figure out what the truth is just follow and trust him and listen take in what he says he is the truth the way the life so if the truth eludes us well I mean the answer seems kind of obvious we go to the truth itself.

It was only a glimpse only for a mere moment but I felt the truth inside me it is like there is a barrier of sorts one we never saw, like you get to the point where you know the word you have the onformation you have grown and matured with him but eventually there reaches a point where it seems like there is a limit or where things kind of just slow down, you learn still and grow but it is as if there is a point where he is like it's time to take it to the next level into the great unknown with hima whole other level and position with him

But this truth this realm level and position with him you have to be dead serious about seeking after the truth, you can't just go about your daily life like before all the distractions of life all our hustling about that isn't happening anymore he isn't messing around and he demands full devotion in this your going to have to trust him in ways that are scary at first he brings you into the great unknown and the things he shows and teaches you the relationship you suddenly have with him the very presence of God himself just filling your room like a thick soup seeing everything with a new perspective being so much more tuned into his frequency learning how the kingdom works and in doing so you see that the kingdom is greatly lacking here in this world even in his own church so you say to him I am going after the kingdom and I am bringing it here.

I apologize for the long introduction and if I seem a bit off my rocker

Reactions: Pop D.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟902,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello I am new here and no my user name is not like a super hero thing though that is funny it is an anagram of the word anagram.
I have been known to be a bit out there. The way I describe my love and affection for Jesus wierds even other believers out while some find it beautifl a lot think I am over the top.
I am very honest and open and naturally speak my heart God and I have a very close and intimate relationship I am prone to boast of the treasures of heaven he has shown me the wonders that mezmorize the soul. For instance when I discovered the glory and joy in praise and worship, not just singing and giving praise oh no I mean tuning into his frequency going into a state of worship and your suddenly envolped in his presence as you are singing and dancing in your chair like a goof ball unable to give him enough praise but the scriptures that speak of those who worship him day and night well I understand why now when your in true worship you could do it forever if you were able

I have always been very close with him but after the beginning of this year I felt him calling me into a deeper realm with him. I was talking to him about how it has always bugged me that we are so seperated and divided as the body. these denominations different sects different view points doctrines that divide verse used against against in endless arguments even having one brother mock and attack another for this very reason.

We have been in this system for so long and have seen the results, we all study the word of God each person believing the truth was revealed from the holy spirit but as far as I know there is no confusion in his spirit yet one can if presented with one stance easily counter with a verse or scripture going back and forth. Jesus was able to shut the pharisee's down they had no way or countering because he was and knew the truth, can any of us in our knowledge and understanding of the word in all our growth and maturity do this?

I mean I was kind of shocked really that we don't seem to see something is not right here, we act like this is the norm when we were clearly warned how the enmy works divide confuse and conquer.. So I just had enough, the definition of insanity is to keep trying the same thing expecting different results I wanted the truth the real thing I was not ok with having some of the truth or even most of it I wanted the real thing.

I figured if I am unable to see the truth when I read and study the word of God then maybe I am not ready to study it. I made a decision that night, I got on my knees and kneeled before him as if in front of his throne and I swore to him that night that I wanted the truth the truth of him the turht of God the truth of the word the turth that we all seem to be not seeing. I told him and made a covanent with him that in order to really know and have the truth I would surrender to him utterly and completely I would do as he says no if and or but what he says goes no added interpretation no trying to figure out what the truth is just follow and trust him and listen take in what he says he is the truth the way the life so if the truth eludes us well I mean the answer seems kind of obvious we go to the truth itself.

It was only a glimpse only for a mere moment but I felt the truth inside me it is like there is a barrier of sorts one we never saw, like you get to the point where you know the word you have the onformation you have grown and matured with him but eventually there reaches a point where it seems like there is a limit or where things kind of just slow down, you learn still and grow but it is as if there is a point where he is like it's time to take it to the next level into the great unknown with hima whole other level and position with him

But this truth this realm level and position with him you have to be dead serious about seeking after the truth, you can't just go about your daily life like before all the distractions of life all our hustling about that isn't happening anymore he isn't messing around and he demands full devotion in this your going to have to trust him in ways that are scary at first he brings you into the great unknown and the things he shows and teaches you the relationship you suddenly have with him the very presence of God himself just filling your room like a thick soup seeing everything with a new perspective being so much more tuned into his frequency learning how the kingdom works and in doing so you see that the kingdom is greatly lacking here in this world even in his own church so you say to him I am going after the kingdom and I am bringing it here.

I apologize for the long introduction and if I seem a bit off my rocker
Welcome!

Reactions: Agra man
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a bit.lol. But it’s for Jesus. It sounds like your walk is good and smart. Don’t forget self control when it comes to praise and worship in church. I don’t know you that well and if it’s overwhelming we don’t bring attention to ourselves unless we go to the back of the church @ Calvary Chapel. I’ve found that the difference between mental Health and being ‘over the top’ is self control. But Jesus Loves You and we are all learning every day so Gods blessings and welcome to the forum @Agra man .Please don’t take offense just building and strengthening……….

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Agra man

May 16, 2023
Oklahoma
✟12,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just a bit.lol. But it’s for Jesus. It sounds like your walk is good and smart. Don’t forget self control when it comes to praise and worship in church. I don’t know you that well and if it’s overwhelming we don’t bring attention to ourselves unless we go to the back of the church @ Calvary Chapel. I’ve found that the difference between mental Health and being ‘over the top’ is self control. But Jesus Loves You and we are all learning every day so Gods blessings and welcome to the forum @Agra man .Please don’t take offense just building and strengthening……….
Oh no worries I take no offense to wise council and yes you are absolutely correct self control in church when it comes to worship. Of course I am unable to get a ride to church right now but when it comes to my worship time with him that is more of a privaye personal thing with him I don't sing in front of those I am very shy about that so I just sing to him quietly in public

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh no worries I take no offense to wise council and yes you are absolutely correct self control in church when it comes to worship. Of course I am unable to get a ride to church right now but when it comes to my worship time with him that is more of a privaye personal thing with him I don't sing in front of those I am very shy about that so I just sing to him quietly in public

my Wife has to go to a live service on line. That I think is suitable for some people. It’s church!

vbf.org

Upvote 0

Agra man

May 16, 2023
Oklahoma
✟12,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my Wife has to go to a live service on line. That I think is suitable for some people. It’s church!

vbf.org
Yes I did that for a while to and it isn't bad but it isn't quite the same but I do enjoy watching sermons one was almost three hours long but I was so into it I didn't even realize

But church also to me is everyone in the body of Christ so when I am online with other believers I am in church.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟373,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes I did that for a while to and it isn't bad but it isn't quite the same but I do enjoy watching sermons one was almost three hours long but I was so into it I didn't even realize

But church also to me is everyone in the body of Christ so when I am online with other believers I am in church.
Amen we are the Church. Welcome to the Forum.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,041.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Welcome! Let me guess your super power!

You touch a totally barren land, then the soil becomes super fertile and fields of wheet, corn, and potato, grows out of it!

You go to a place of drought, then you point towards the sky and it starts to rain and fields of wheet, corn, and potato, grows out of it!

What about an origin story? You were an agricultural major, you were getting a medical test but you forgot about the small bags of fertilizers on your shirt pockets. The fertilizers caused a malfunction with the X-ray machine's sensors, setting it to full power. The huge load of X-rays fused your DNA with the fertilizers and gave you agricultural super powers! Thus, Agra Man is born! Every farmer's agricultural super hero!:clap: (Other super abilities include, settling land disputes between farmers, ability to fly over fields but cannot fly elsewhere though so you still need to call Uber to get between farms) So exciting!!

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,098.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums