Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all. Needing prayers still. My son is doing well academically in school, but having behavioral problems.

I am still emotionally recovering from my miscarriage...my meds are all being switched around (for bipolar), I have strep throat and now I am waiting on a appointment with a hematologist because I have a low platelet count.

I'm exhausted. I'm concerned about my son...and I just want to feel better already!

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi all. Needing prayers still. My son is doing well academically in school, but having behavioral problems.

I am still emotionally recovering from my miscarriage...my meds are all being switched around (for bipolar), I have strep throat and now I am waiting on a appointment with a hematologist because I have a low platelet count.

I'm exhausted. I'm concerned about my son...and I just want to feel better already!

You do indeed have a lot of stressors going on. Praying that you will be led, step by step, to know what to do about each of them and be led to good mental and physical health and wisdom and guidance re your son.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour

If id read this a few years back, i would have said the same and been as desperate as you, because everything youve put was exactly the same.

I had 3 children, 2 off which had behavioural problems, i also went through a miscarriage in the midst of it, which you need to be honest with yourself and not expect an immediate emotional recovery, it takes time hun, Im also Bipolar and it doesnt help one bit when your meds are being messed with plus im diabetic a daily thing ive got to deal with and did then too. What i want to say to you is there is light at the end of the tunnel and even when i look back now when it was all at its worst, good has come out of it, i didnt see it at the time. But you need to hang on in there and believe Gods going to bring good out of your trials at present, you will come out a stronger person too.

praying

Jane

Im-revived:pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.